PDA

View Full Version : 4/24

Mustang Muscle
04-24-2009, 08:54 AM
So, today is the day that everyone has been waiting for so is anyone going to oscars? culvers?

PureSound15
04-24-2009, 09:22 AM
I think a majority of people are going down to the track - that or the old waukesha hangout.

Yeehaw
04-24-2009, 09:41 AM
waukesha hang out is free but track would be fun

ill be at the wauk. hang out

JC70SS
04-24-2009, 10:20 AM
oscars

Irish
04-24-2009, 10:30 AM
oscars

no one's gonna be there.

scaleracer
04-24-2009, 10:44 AM
We'll be at RSD @ GLD! :headbang

Irish
04-24-2009, 11:00 AM
We'll be at RSD @ GLD! :headbang

Not all of us.:devil

1fast2litre
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM

What time are you gonna be out tonight?

00FlowCamaro
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm probably just going to Culver's but what is the old Waukesha hangout?

DR.FORD
04-24-2009, 12:45 PM

If Irish shows up tonight, "The Action" the Village is always looking for won't just be racing!!

johnny--2k
04-24-2009, 01:04 PM
possibly out tonight....depends!

Goat Roper
04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Need info on this Waukesha place

RanJer
04-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Need info on this Waukesha place

"Okay everyone, meet out at Jeff's around 6PM-???(whenever). There will be plenty of parking without worrying about be harassed by WA's finest. There will be a couple of garbage cans for trash. Please use them. For those of you that are 21 and over, alcohol is allowed, I repeat, alcohol is allowed.
There will also be an open lane for test and tuning and burnouts.... use at your own risk...
Other than that. I hope to see a lot of you out there.

525 Progress Ave. Waukesha WI. 53186
West side of the building.

The door will be open if you'd like to check out some of the progress on the truck and other L.M.T. projects. "

00FlowCamaro
04-24-2009, 07:36 PM
it's open until how late? Might not be there until like 11 lol.

00FlowCamaro
04-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Alright screw it, on my way out. Will be in my 1996 Black Z.

Goat Roper
04-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Good turn out.

Pavement 1 Scooter 0

Irish
04-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Good turn out.

Pavement 1 Scooter 0

:rolf

nismodave
04-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Good to see everyone out tonight. Thanks 2 Irish and SlowC5 for getting this together!! :thumbsup

SLOWC5
04-24-2009, 11:40 PM
minus the scooter incident. I think everyone had a good time doing what would be had at culvers or oscars. minus again the cops

RanJer
04-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Thanks for hosting Jeff, good show -- good show.

gottwins?
04-25-2009, 01:22 AM
Alright screw it, on my way out. Will be in my 1996 Black Z.

Twin turbo?

Anyways, Oscars was PACKED...I guess a cop was getting shot at somewhere so they all left.

scaleracer
04-25-2009, 02:19 AM
Twin turbo?

Anyways, Oscars was PACKED...I guess a cop was getting shot at somewhere so they all left.

We took a ride past and was suprised there was only 1 or 2 cops out!

00FlowCamaro
04-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Twin turbo?

Lol nope, just a cool exhaust leak haha. On the way home I got picked up on I94 for doing a 74 in a 65? Was the only guy in miles and he pulled me over. Gave me warnings for speed and my exhaust cause it wasnt stock? So do I just have to sign this form and send it in? They won't like check up on me or anything will they?

RanJer
04-25-2009, 10:06 AM
If it's a 10 day fix it ticket or whatever, a cop has to sign off on it. The idea is for you to fix it, show it to a cop, and he says you're ok...

JC70SS
04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
I was on the HWY for a bit....not many cops at all. By going to the SHA to Jeff's that is letting the punk as$ WAPD win. I am staying on the HWY.

Korndogg
04-25-2009, 01:23 PM
the HWY is dead. fuck it. I'm not taking my car on hwy unless I absolutely have to

gottwins?
04-25-2009, 02:10 PM
We took a ride past and was suprised there was only 1 or 2 cops out!

I showed up when there were 2 cops, then I heard "shots fired shots fired"..they turned on their lights and left...no cops then.

See that's all they need, some real police work :-P

gottwins?
04-25-2009, 02:12 PM
the HWY is dead. fuck it. I'm not taking my car on hwy unless I absolutely have to

You woulnt have said that last night, trust me.

Oscars was completely full, the whole lot, and at least triple that on the road...it looked like traffic hour at midnight. :thumbsup

00FlowCamaro
04-25-2009, 02:16 PM
If it's a 10 day fix it ticket or whatever, a cop has to sign off on it. The idea is for you to fix it, show it to a cop, and he says you're ok...

Well it just says to check the box that says you fixed the problem, sign and date it and send it in, which is what I"m gonna do and just not bring the Z down there for awhile. But there is another box on this sheet that I"m not sure if I'm supposed to check or not it says "Current registration has been applied for:" and give the application date and remittance amount. I'm not sure if I even have to check and deal with that? Registration was taken care of when I got the car and it was paid in full.

00FlowCamaro
04-25-2009, 02:18 PM
You woulnt have said that last night, trust me.

Oscars was completely full, the whole lot, and at least triple that on the road...it looked like traffic hour at midnight. :thumbsup

I was at Culver's and there was a little burnout party haha. Soon after that I went back to my car and a '99 Camaro SS with a built motor with nitrous and an STS turbo system parked next to me and he went down the strip....holy shit.

Irish
04-25-2009, 02:19 PM
I was on the HWY for a bit....not many cops at all. By going to the SHA to Jeff's that is letting the punk as$ WAPD win. I am staying on the HWY.

I completely disagree... Going the the "SHA" as you put it is not letting the WAPD win anything... C'mon we are not in the third grade. I like Hwy and hate Hwy for a lot of the same reasons that everyone else does.

The coolest part about hanging out with everyone last nigh,t at Late Model Throttle, is that we didn't see one cop, nor did we have to worry about it either. It was kinda relaxing talking to everyone, being able to eliminate that part of the equation.

Stay on HWY if you'd like. I am not knocking you for that at all. Hell, I will probably see you up there at some point. If LMT decides they want to have another show,meet, whatever you want to call it, you have an open invitation as does everyone else. :thumbsup

Irish
04-25-2009, 02:25 PM
If Irish shows up tonight, "The Action" the Village is always looking for won't just be racing!!

:rolf

00FlowCamaro
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I completely disagree... Going the the "SHA" as you put it is not letting the WAPD win anything... C'mon we are not in the third grade. I like Hwy and hate Hwy for a lot of the same reasons that everyone else does.

The coolest part about hanging out with everyone last nigh,t at Late Model Throttle, is that we didn't see one cop, nor did we have to worry about it either. It was kinda relaxing talking to everyone, being able to eliminate that part of the equation.

Stay on HWY if you'd like. I am not knocking you for that at all. Hell, I will probably see you up there at some point. If LMT decides they want to have another show,meet, whatever you want to call it, you have an open invitation as does everyone else. :thumbsup

Seriously I told everyone I was going to be out there and I was. I followed that address given, went to Progress Rd or whatever and there was no Late Model Throttle anywhere, NOWHERE. I went up and down Progress Rd. which is just some back road which is more like a business street followed by a cemetary on the next road. I was cruising around that damn road up and down that main street for atleast 40 minutes and did not find a single soul, only a red GTO when I first got there. I dont know where you guys were or if the address was false, but I was on Progress Rd and there was no Late Model Throttle. Someone has to show me where it is next time, cause I was getting so pissed.

Goat Roper
04-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Seriously I told everyone I was going to be out there and I was. I followed that address given, went to Progress Rd or whatever and there was no Late Model Throttle anywhere, NOWHERE. I went up and down Progress Rd. which is just some back road which is more like a business street followed by a cemetary on the next road. I was cruising around that damn road up and down that main street for atleast 40 minutes and did not find a single soul, only a red GTO when I first got there. I dont know where you guys were or if the address was false, but I was on Progress Rd and there was no Late Model Throttle. Someone has to show me where it is next time, cause I was getting so pissed.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=42.990306,-88.242126&spn=0.000858,0.00206&z=20

Irish
04-25-2009, 03:23 PM

What time?

RanJer
04-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Alright screw it, on my way out. Will be in my 1996 Black Z. You posted that at 7:44PM - We were all already there or on the way there so you didn't tell anyone you going to be there. Considering I saw your post when I got home... after midnight.

It's not labeled as Late Model Throttle currently, if you come in off Prairie Ave I believe it's the second driveway on the right. If you had your eyes open you would've seen a lot full of cars depending on when you came past.

00FlowCamaro
04-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I ended up getting there like 9:15 ish after having some trouble finding Sunset Ave because it was labeled as Couty D on the signs...after all the screwing around and getting lost I probably could have been there at 8:30 lol.

Irish
04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
We ended up rolling out around 9PM to go get dinner.