PDA

View Full Version : Saw a brand new REAL murdered out 630CI

Yooformula
04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
By real, I mean headlights and taillights dark tinted, completely black including rotors/calipers, rims all trim and emblems gone and FLAT black paint over the entire car to match the black vert top, black leather interior and ALL black interior trim/dash.

This car was plain ole nasty! No I didnt get pics but after missing this one, I kept the camera armed and ready for what ever else passed me on A1A today but sadly I missed the new vert Lambo drag racing a Bentley on the strip.

Damm I missed South Florida!!:devil funny being down here again, Vettes are white trash mobiles and BMW put a car in almost everyone's driveway for free it looks like.lol

Voodoo Chick
04-19-2009, 11:43 PM
I saw a Crown Vic like that recently......it still had the spotlight and bars on the front, and everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, was black. Cool as hell.

UnderPSI
04-20-2009, 09:37 AM
We just got back too. I love seeing the cars down there. Going down to Los Olas or taking the A1A up the coast. We were in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.

xxtremeteam
04-20-2009, 09:40 AM
sometime Id love to road trip to Flordia went back in like 96 with my parents

Yooformula
04-20-2009, 12:41 PM
We just got back too. I love seeing the cars down there. Going down to Los Olas or taking the A1A up the coast. We were in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.

No shit! The local Dodge dealer had 10 Challengers on the lot and most were SRT8's. I gotta say the dark green is kinda ugly but the NBM looks damm nice!

Flicktitty
04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
My buddy lives in Orlando...he says you wouldn't believe the shit that drives around down here.

UnderPSI
04-20-2009, 07:08 PM
It's like a car show every day there. You never know what you are going to see. Nice red Ferrari convertible went flying past us on the freeway we were going 80 he was probably doing 150. All kinds of nice stuff down there.