PDA

View Full Version : whats your take?

Yeehaw
04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
a guy in texas took a 67 camaro and put a 2jz supra motor in it....what do you think? i think this is what hot rodding is all about

http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hrdp_0904_1967_toyota_powered_chevrolet_camaro/index.html

nismodave
04-19-2009, 12:55 PM
I guess in an age where people put Brand "X" motor in Brand "Y" chassis. It does not surprise me. You can put any motor in anything/

That being said, Im getting to the point where Im tired of seeing it.

V8s in Rx7s, Supra motors in anything. To me at least it takes something away from the original idea of the vehicle. Why not just buy a Camaro or Supra then? Or learn how to make the manufactures original motor, in the chassis fast.

But its my opinion, and alot will disagree.

Poncho
04-19-2009, 12:59 PM
be original, put a L67 in it.

xxtremeteam
04-19-2009, 01:01 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/xxtremeteam/96360716.jpg

I give him a A for effort to be different but He could have probly made as much power with a different non import powertrain, but in the end its his car if hes happy thats all that matters

Sprayaway Fox
04-19-2009, 01:15 PM
I think it was dumb. I read the article and it was a numbers matching RS SS I believe that was all restored. Im not into restoring vehicles to stock but something that rare I would. If he wanted to do it just find a base camaro and hack it up.

Voodoo Chick
04-19-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't agree with it. Old cars are part of American history, and I think they need to be kept at least semi-traditional. I'm not saying they have to be numbers matching, stock appearing, etc, just, you know.....keep a Chevy a Chevy. It seems somehow wrong to me.

Prince Valiant
04-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Very cool in my book...I like different and tasteful, which this is both.

Would I have personally done this? Heck no! If I had wanted a turbo six F-body, I'd had taken an old 1st gen Firebird with the old OHC straight six and built the mother of all turbo engines with that...would it had been stronger than the 2jz? Almost certainly no....but it would have been even more different, but a little more correct, and therefore, A LOT cooler.

Russ Jerome
04-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone with a money can build/restore a RWD muscle car.
From scratch using aftermarket parts you can build a 1967
Mustang fastback with a checkbook.

Building a truly cool looking car that stands out amongst
the millions of other f-bodies out there is unique I think.
Car probably handles a lot better with the lighter and much
more powerful I-6.

Im bias, my Toyota drag car has a Dodge motor :)

Nick
04-19-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm glad they do it. It will make all the originals worth more in the future and i'll be on that side of the playing field.

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm torn on this sort of thing. To me, it's kind of "anything goes, to an extent." Did the guy do this just to piss people off? Just to be different? Or because it's actually a good idea? I guess it's come to the point where everything else has been done.

The first thing my dad said when I brought the RX7 home was that we should do a V8 swap. I told him, if I wanted a V8 RWD car, I would've bought a V8 RWD car. Being able to build a quick rotary-powered car is cooler in my book than building a quick V8.

Now, I don't mind if you take the "easy route"... hell I sometimes kick myself and think about how for the money I've already got in my 7, I could've easily bought a Fox Body or 3rd Gen Camaro... and would be well on my way to going faster. But EVERYONE does that. Where's the challenge in building them? You can go through Summit and have a 10-sec car by the end of the day.

I think the swap in question, although unique, was done only for that reason- to be unique. LS1's are very light, cheaper all around... and can make more power (don't deny it... there is no replacement for displacement no matter what you boost heads say).

I admire that he wants to be unique... but why not just build a Supra?

gottwins?
04-19-2009, 03:43 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/xxtremeteam/96360716.jpg

lol that's awesome.

Not a fan of cross swapping motors from different companies even more so Japanese to American. Of course to each his own but to me, it seems like the car looses its soul when things like that are done to it.

lordairgtar
04-19-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm torn on this sort of thing. To me, it's kind of "anything goes, to an extent." Did the guy do this just to piss people off? Just to be different? Or because it's actually a good idea? I guess it's come to the point where everything else has been done.

The first thing my dad said when I brought the RX7 home was that we should do a V8 swap. I told him, if I wanted a V8 RWD car, I would've bought a V8 RWD car. Being able to build a quick rotary-powered car is cooler in my book than building a quick V8.

Now, I don't mind if you take the "easy route"... hell I sometimes kick myself and think about how for the money I've already got in my 7, I could've easily bought a Fox Body or 3rd Gen Camaro... and would be well on my way to going faster. But EVERYONE does that. Where's the challenge in building them? You can go through Summit and have a 10-sec car by the end of the day.

I think the swap in question, although unique, was done only for that reason- to be unique. LS1's are very light, cheaper all around... and can make more power (don't deny it... there is no replacement for displacement no matter what you boost heads say).

I admire that he wants to be unique... but why not just build a Supra?
Might as well drop a 350 SBC in yer RX7

GTSLOW
04-19-2009, 03:59 PM
http://img4.image.hotrod.com/f/15337496/hrdp_0904_09_z+1967_chevrolet_camaro+owner.jpg

lordairgtar
04-19-2009, 04:01 PM
That pic explains it all

-stew-
04-19-2009, 04:42 PM
That pic explains it all

Asshole.

pOrk
04-19-2009, 04:46 PM
The fact it was a numbers matching car is enough for me to think its cool.

I cant stand the purist BS. NUMBERS MATCHING doesn't mean shit to me, this car is cool :)

Karps TA
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
With the availability of crate camaro bodies nowadays at very reaonable prices, I wish more guys would use those instead of hacking up original ones that are still in great shape. Seems like a real waste of history when all the want is the body style anyways. Most of the crate cars I see built, put in traditional engines. Makes no sense.

I'll say this about the swap, atleast it's not another turbo LSx swap. Seems like damn near every first gen Camaro has one now.

Rocket Power
04-19-2009, 05:00 PM
I think it's funny as hell, how long have people shoved an SBC into everything, now people get all up in arms because someone put something other than a chevy motor in an old Camaro.:rolf

I personally wouldn't put in import motor into one of my domestic cars (unless I was doing a Duramax Swap:goof) but I like how now that the shoe is on the other foot, some people don't like the fit.:rolf

GTSLOW
04-19-2009, 05:48 PM
That pic explains it all

Asshole.

:rolf

xFullThrottlex
04-19-2009, 06:13 PM
He must have liked Tokyo drift but not Fords or Skyline motors

Russ Jerome
04-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Mopar powerd Toyota....rare and elusive KP61 :)
http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/Home/137.jpg

Love to see a 66 Chevy II with a 600hp DSM 2.0, would
handle great and be faster than a 600hp small block (light).

-stew-
04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
I like it. While I'm not into the purist side of the hobby, I'm not a fan of hacking up rare car; either. I actually ran the thought of dropping a 2jz into my new foureye while I towed it home. SBC's are borring, even in Chevy's. They are really boring in everything else.

While I won't say this is hot roddings roots, I will say the import scene is hot rodding at it's roots. It doesn't get more hot rodder than swapping a hi-po motor from a luxury car into a bare bones econo-box.

xFullThrottlex
04-19-2009, 07:04 PM
I like it. While I'm not into the purist side of the hobby, I'm not a fan of hacking up rare car; either. I actually ran the thought of dropping a 2jz into my new foureye while I towed it home. SBC's are borring, even in Chevy's. They are really boring in everything else.

While I won't say this is hot roddings roots, I will say the import scene is hot rodding at it's roots. It doesn't get more hot rodder than swapping a hi-po motor from a luxury car into a bare bones econo-box.

I don't like the car at hand but I can respect the work that was done. I can honestly say I 100% don't agree with saying a sbc is boring but I agree with the rest of what you said. Different strokes for different folks.

-stew-
04-19-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't like the car at hand but I can respect the work that was done. I can honestly say I 100% don't agree with saying a sbc is boring but I agree with the rest of what you said. Different strokes for different folks.

What is interesting about a SBC swapped into a ____?

1320PNY
04-19-2009, 07:40 PM
I would like to see a Smart car with a Turbo Nitrous Busa motor in it. Take something like an Avenger and put a 340 Wedge in it an make it rear drive. Put a Corvette motor and driveline in an S10. I think bastard cars should have been born bastards, not condemned to be one.

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 07:58 PM

Exactly. Everything ever has had a SBC shoved into it one way or another.

wrath
04-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Would have been cooler with an Ecotec in it.

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Agreed... or one of those new I5's from the Canyon

CATNHAT
04-19-2009, 09:50 PM
I thought putting a Ford engine in that Maro would have been bad but a ToyRota?

What a shitcake.

I bet Obama would like it.

-stew-
04-19-2009, 10:16 PM
I thought putting a Ford engine in that Maro would have been bad but a ToyRota?

What a shitcake.

I bet Obama would like it.

Or he could just go to Hiller and pick something out off the lot. But then he wouldn't have made it onto the pages of CarCraft; he'd be at home, with a stock car in the driveway, talking shit on the internets about other peoples nationally published hard work.

Irish
04-19-2009, 10:21 PM
What is interesting about a SBC swapped into my ass?

I would say alot.

Yeehaw
04-19-2009, 10:23 PM
i wanna put a 4bt cummins into a LLV

xFullThrottlex
04-19-2009, 10:56 PM

A swapped small block chevy into a vehicle that didn't originally come with one from the factory is interesting because (IMO)

1) An engine swap usually requires a lot of hard work, a bit of fabrication, and often some busted knuckles/curse words/tools flying across the garage
2)It wasn't there from the factory!!
3) They are usually inexpensive and typically reliable allowing the owner to spend some cash on the rest of the car/truck
4)Not every engine swap is the same, therefore it's cool to see what each hobbyist did different then the next
5)Whats not cool/interesting about a small block Vega or a small block Corvair???

lordairgtar
04-20-2009, 12:02 AM
:rolf
Why am I an asshole?

Voodoo Chick
04-20-2009, 12:09 AM
A swapped small block chevy into a vehicle that didn't originally come with one from the factory is interesting because (IMO)

1) An engine swap usually requires a lot of hard work, a bit of fabrication, and often some busted knuckles/curse words/tools flying across the garage
2)It wasn't there from the factory!!
3) They are usually inexpensive and typically reliable allowing the owner to spend some cash on the rest of the car/truck
4)Not every engine swap is the same, therefore it's cool to see what each hobbyist did different then the next
5)Whats not cool/interesting about a small block Vega or a small block Corvair???

Agreed, 100 % !! :thumbsup

TheRX7Project
04-20-2009, 07:12 AM
What would be cooler / more interesting than a quick Vega or Corvair with something OTHER than a SBC in it?

I've honestly always wanted to do an Ecotec swap into a Vega (or a Duratec swap into a Pinto). I think that would be beyond cool, keep the "spirit" of he original car, and could be made relatively quick with a little know-how.

xFullThrottlex
04-20-2009, 08:31 AM
What would be cooler / more interesting than a quick Vega or Corvair with something OTHER than a SBC in it?

I've honestly always wanted to do an Ecotec swap into a Vega (or a Duratec swap into a Pinto). I think that would be beyond cool, keep the "spirit" of he original car, and could be made relatively quick with a little know-how.

Yeah that would be pretty cool as I often think about an lsx or ecotec swap in my truck. But the fact remains (for me at least) that i've seen the sbc swapped into hot rods,rat rods,muscle cars,trucks,dune buggies,cj's,bar stools,motorcycles,rail jobs,t buckets,and just about everything else under the sun... and I still think it's pretty cool.:headbang

juicedimpss
04-20-2009, 09:17 AM
i dont think i would do that personally,but it is cool.

Flicktitty
04-20-2009, 12:59 PM
i like the idea ALOT personally. but who thought that would be a suprise?

those motors are monsters, was it the cheap way to go? most likely not. but would that same car with a LSX swap get into that mag? eh most likely not.

pretty damn badass.

actually as of late people have been stuffing 2JZ's into just about anything and everything. Fox bodys, prowlers, datsuns, 240sx's,300zx's,corvettes,bmw's,Benz's,etc.
the 2JZ is the next sbc.

WickedSix
04-20-2009, 01:16 PM
I love it. It is the essence of hotrodding. Think of how many tractor motor parts (ie detroit blowers) and airplane parts (the oldschool rail with and allison airplane engine or the turbine powered cars) hot rodders have sourced part from whatever they can get their hands on thatll make them fasters.

I would have rather used the inline 6 from the trailblazer with a turbo setup just because I haven't seen one :thumbsup still very cool in my book and their is no denying the inherent strength of the additional mains in a inline 6 popper

07ROUSHSTG3
04-20-2009, 01:39 PM
i don't like cross branding. i could puke everytime i see a SBC in an old FORD. guys spend tons of money on a restoration and then when it comes to the most important part...the engine, they are cheap. as for dropping an import into a domestic, if it is a ricer wannabe, like a probe or a focus, or if the car came with a 4 cylinder, then i dont mind, but it is a travesty to take out a v8 to do something like this.

props to the guy. if he did the swap himself he is waaaaay more mechanically inclined then i will ever be. if he likes the car that is all that matters.

CATNHAT
04-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Or he could just go to Hiller and pick something out off the lot. But then he wouldn't have made it onto the pages of CarCraft; he'd be at home, with a stock car in the driveway, talking shit on the internets about other peoples nationally published hard work.Hey Stew from Gayview, It is from Griffin, not Hiller. The Denali is from Brookfield GMC for clarification.

lordairgtar
04-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Asshole.
Why?

-stew-
04-21-2009, 12:57 AM
http://img4.image.hotrod.com/f/15337496/hrdp_0904_09_z+1967_chevrolet_camaro+owner.jpg

That pic explains it all

Why?

Consult the above two quoted posts.

Hey Stew from Gayview, It is from Griffin, not Hiller. The Denali is from Brookfield GMC for clarification.

What happened to all you tough guy talk that you have been tuning cars since I was in diapers? Hiller, Griffin, Boucher, Breager, it's don't matter. I liked that line "Stock car my cock"; dude, your shit would get lost in the mix in seven minutes if you parked it at Enterprise Rent a car.

Sprayaway Fox
04-21-2009, 01:07 AM
I wish that car got parked at a Enterprise and someone stold the engine out of it.:) I could go with it if it was a Ecotec. To do that to a fully restored RS SS before starting the project is just a waste. Trends come and go but in 10 years that car will be stupid.

letsrunem
04-21-2009, 01:21 AM
As long as he didn't fuck anything up to the point where it couldn't be switched back I think it's cool. Looks like it would be fun to drive.

Al
04-21-2009, 01:21 AM
I'd like to stick a flathead in a Supra.

-stew-
04-21-2009, 01:27 AM
I'd like to stick a flathead in a Supra.

I'd like to stick a Phillips in a Supra.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/RobOZ_2007/Wp3.jpg

TheRX7Project
04-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Whoever said the 2Jz is the new SBC... uh, no, the SBC is the new SBC. If you want to get real technical, the LSx is the new SBC.

Mod for mod, the 2JZ will never be as cheap nor make as much power as an SBC. 700hp from an SBC is much more easily and cheaper to obtain than with a 2JZ... simply because there is no replacement for displacement.

CATNHAT
04-21-2009, 06:39 AM
I'd like to stick a Phillips in a Supra.

http://ts2.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=578648479473&id=340802f9a716bc247659fa422a3058db

Corrected.

My shit may get lost in Enterprise, but your shit is, well, shit.

Maybe if I found my shit in a barn, it would be really cool and maybe be published in CARCRAFT--whooooowhooooo!

CATNHAT
04-21-2009, 06:41 AM

What happened to all you tough guy talk that you have been tuning cars since I was in diapers? Hiller, Griffin, Boucher, Breager, it's don't matter. I liked that line "Stock car my cock"; dude, your shit would get lost in the mix in seven minutes if you parked it at Enterprise Rent a car.

I CHANGED my mind. Now thats CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!:loser

-stew-
04-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Dude, you have a brand new Mustang GT and you are talking shit about a 23 year old 4cyl car I dragged out of a barn for $300? Emotionally insecure much?

WTF is with all the Omama references? The LDP thing was kinda funny.

Irish
04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Dude, you have a brand new Mustang GT and you are talking shit about a 23 year old 4cyl car I dragged out of a barn for $300? Emotionally insecure much?

WTF is with all the Omama references? The LDP thing was kinda funny.

You have been talking shit the last two days about sbc's like they did something to you personally. Well I am here to tell you that I built a car just like the one you scored out of a barn. And I am here to tell you that I like them both just as much as the other. You should be careful of the toes that you step on, they might be connected to the ass you are going to have to kiss someday.

-stew-
04-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Since we're talking engine swaps...

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1075545

xFullThrottlex
04-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Since we're talking engine swaps...

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1075545

at least it was a domestic in a domestic:thumbsup

TheRX7Project
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
See now THAT'S badass. The only thing I could imagine being more badass than that would be the V10 in a new Challenger.

Flicktitty
04-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Whoever said the 2Jz is the new SBC... uh, no, the SBC is the new SBC. If you want to get real technical, the LSx is the new SBC.

Mod for mod, the 2JZ will never be as cheap nor make as much power as an SBC. 700hp from an SBC is much more easily and cheaper to obtain than with a 2JZ... simply because there is no replacement for displacement.

do you know much about the 2JZGTE?

Intake ($150) Exhaust ($800) Downpipe ($300) Boost cut controller ($100) Boost controller ($100) that's $1,150. i've seen people through a 6spd make 430+RWHP which is well over 500 CRANK HP.

here's another tid bit of info. the MKIV supra has ran into the 10's on the stock tiny ass turbos. with bolt ons, and trans work.

there is a $7500 750+ Crank HP kit on Suprastore. yes that is ALOT of money but htat is one of the better turbo kits you can get for the money. i think if you peiced together that kit and used some "cheaper" parts you could make that for under 5K and that's without even popping the valve covers. you will still need a fuel setup so there is another $1500. then it's done.

thats NO motor work, STOCK cams, STOCK intake manifold. just a junk ass turbo upgrade

it might not be cheaper but it is an alternative.

and here is a question. how much horsepower would you need to make on a SBC to have 5.5hp per cubic inch. like the 2JZ has been known to make

CATNHAT
04-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Or he could just go to Hiller and pick something out off the lot. But then he wouldn't have made it onto the pages of CarCraft; he'd be at home, with a stock car in the driveway, talking shit on the internets about other peoples nationally published hard work.

Who started talking shit??? Emotionaly insecure b/c you made some dumb comment about my car?? Not so much.

If you think this is such a great idea-put a 2 Jizz in your $300 barn score and quit being a poser.

TheRX7Project
04-21-2009, 12:33 PM
do you know much about the 2JZGTE?

Intake ($150) Exhaust ($800) Downpipe ($300) Boost cut controller ($100) Boost controller ($100) that's $1,150. i've seen people through a 6spd make 430+RWHP which is well over 500 CRANK HP.

here's another tid bit of info. the MKIV supra has ran into the 10's on the stock tiny ass turbos. with bolt ons, and trans work.

there is a $7500 750+ Crank HP kit on Suprastore. yes that is ALOT of money but htat is one of the better turbo kits you can get for the money. i think if you peiced together that kit and used some "cheaper" parts you could make that for under 5K and that's without even popping the valve covers. you will still need a fuel setup so there is another $1500. then it's done.

thats NO motor work, STOCK cams, STOCK intake manifold. just a junk ass turbo upgrade

it might not be cheaper but it is an alternative.

and here is a question. how much horsepower would you need to make on a SBC to have 5.5hp per cubic inch. like the 2JZ has been known to make

You're forgetting some things.

#1, SBC's can be bought dirt cheap. How much is it for a useable 2JZ?
#2, SBC's can make 750hp... naturally aspirated.
#3, SBC's can make 750hp... a lot more reliably.
#4, SBC's can make 750hp... with an ACTUAL powerband
#5, SBC's can make 750hp... for way less money than a 2JZ.

THAT is what is completely fail about this swap. Why do people do engine swaps? To make more power, for less money and/or more reliably than could be done with the original engine.

The car already had the potential to make MORE horespower for LESS money, MORE reliably... so this swap is a complete waste of a car and is full of fail.

Flicktitty
04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
You're forgetting some things.

#1, SBC's can be bought dirt cheap. How much is it for a useable 2JZ?
#2, SBC's can make 750hp... naturally aspirated.
#3, SBC's can make 750hp... a lot more reliably.
#4, SBC's can make 750hp... with an ACTUAL powerband
#5, SBC's can make 750hp... for way less money than a 2JZ.

THAT is what is completely fail about this swap. Why do people do engine swaps? To make more power, for less money and/or more reliably than could be done with the original engine.

The car already had the potential to make MORE horespower for LESS money, MORE reliably... so this swap is a complete waste of a car and is full of fail.

a Running driving MOTOR,trans,harness,ecu,ignitor,turbos,etc you can get for about $2000 give or take a few hundred. and the VAST majority of them have less then 60K km. how can you argue it's more reliable? feel free to show me how many people have actually BLOWN UP a 750HP 2JZ.

your arguing naturally aspirated to turbo? really? who gives a fuck hp is hp.

and just a heads up Sound Performance makes a "quick spool" flange (http://www.spracingonline.com/store/Sound_Performance_Quick_Spool_Valve/3643)for the new turbo setups that GREATLY reduces turbo lag.
http://www.spracingonline.com/images/products/36434.jpg

and really how much would it cost to build a reliable SBC to make 750HP? on pumpgas?

gottwins?
04-21-2009, 12:56 PM
I don't understand why this is being argued so much. The 2jz is not some godly engine but if the guy decided to go with it oh well. His car is clean and the swap was clean, not my cup of tea but have we really gone from hating ricers that only care about exterior modifications to hating people that do something different performance wise?

The only thing I would be strongly against, like some have stated here, is to use a mint/original car for a project like that.

TheRX7Project
04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Well, for roughly $6k you can have a 2000hp SBC, direct bolt on kit form... with good parts not "junk turbos" as you said.
http://www.turbo-kits.com/sbc_turbo_kits.html

And if you want to go the "junk" route, look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Small-Block-Chevy-Twin-Turbo-kit-22-pieces!-750+hp_W0QQitemZ270266608560QQcmdZViewItem
$1500 and you have your 750hp.

It's his car, he can do what he wants to, but the swap was pointless. There's more power, cheaper and more reliable to be had from a SBC.

CannotPost
04-21-2009, 01:21 PM
"quick spool" flange (http://www.spracingonline.com/store/Sound_Performance_Quick_Spool_Valve/3643)for the new turbo setups that GREATLY reduces turbo lag.
http://www.spracingonline.com/images/products/36434.jpg

Whats the red line here? Looks like 4800-6000 is the power band. A whole 1200 rpms.........

Voodoo Chick
04-21-2009, 03:33 PM
To me, I think a Chevy should be all Chevy, Ford should be all Ford, etc. I think swapping sh*t left and right just takes away......something. I'm sure the car runs just fine, and it's not a debate about what is the "highest performance," it's something a bit more hard to articulate. I saw at a car show once, a 1940's-era car that someone had put a VERY modern interior into. The dash, gauges, seats, audio, EVERYTHING, looked totally 2000's-era. Did it function? Yes. But.....there was something terribly, terribly wrong about it. I cannot seem to find the words to express exactly what I'm getting at, but to me it seems wrong to change a car's history that drastically.

lordairgtar
04-21-2009, 06:50 PM

OK Stew, I'm thinking you have some issue with my post when I said "that pic explains it all". Before you get all bent out of shape, here me out! The guy who did the swap obviously is Asian and may be into Asian cars. Probably thought he would do a "best of both worlds" that was unique (well, except for the F&F Mustang) and fun for him to do. I had no anti-Asian intent. Those who truly know me, know that.

lordairgtar
04-21-2009, 11:22 PM
http://www.japanesesportcars.com/galleries/img1059.htm
Mercedes Benz with Japanese engine. The Camaro is not alone.

Flicktitty
05-01-2009, 11:13 AM
incase anyone is looking to buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-RS-SS-2JZ-Culture-Shock-1000HP-World-Famous-Camaro-1967-1968-1969_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6161QQihZ009QQitem Z190304311424QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW