PDA

View Full Version : Tell Anderson...

Lash
04-19-2009, 12:02 AM
that I want my money back.

That sucked complete ass.

There has something going on behind the scenes that we haven't heard about yet.... unless the popularity is going to his head. The way he's been acting in the last 2 months has beeen weird to say the least.

Lash
04-19-2009, 07:19 PM
And then there was this....

I couldn't not believe that I saw this with my own eyes. It's like he wanted people to see it...

http://insidefights.com/2009/04/19/did-anderson-silva-cheat/

nismodave
04-19-2009, 07:37 PM
I read this... http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-silva041909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

T-Bag
04-19-2009, 10:02 PM
I had a gut feeling that card was going to be a shitfest...I went and saw Louis CK instead.

twirkin50
04-20-2009, 06:50 AM
I watched and wondered the same thing.......he was wiping the vaseline all over him. I thought, with all the GSP bashing why would he do it and keep doing it???

Regardless, the worst fight of the night! That was the worst Silva showing to date. Chuck needs to either stop leaving his chin wide open or just retire. Kristov had by far the best fight of the night other that Sam Stout.

Dana White tells Steve Cofield that Anderson Silva embarrassed him during the fight with Thales Leites at UFC 97, and that he wanted to leave the arena while the fight was in the cage.

94greenbandit
04-20-2009, 10:55 AM
And then there was this....

I couldn't not believe that I saw this with my own eyes. It's like he wanted people to see it...

http://insidefights.com/2009/04/19/did-anderson-silva-cheat/

:wooo I think he has been doing that forever also. Definitely wrong and yes the fight sucked

Lash
04-20-2009, 04:14 PM
:wooo I think he has been doing that forever also.

I've never seen him do that other than Saturday.

twirkin50
04-20-2009, 04:26 PM
I've never seen him do that other than Saturday.

Agreed, this was the first time and was pretty obvious.

94greenbandit
04-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Really maybe my mind is just thinking he has done it before

SlowStee
04-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Feel like this thread is full of a bunch of newbs and morons like the ones I was surrounded by when I went to MN for a UFC.

The Anderson fight was pretty technical, it wasn't what everyone wanted, but Anderson Fought. THALES wanted the title, and he failed to be aggressive enough, and rounded enough, to TAKE IT.

Maybe you guys should start watching WWE.

Lash
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Feel like this thread is full of a bunch of newbs and morons like the ones I was surrounded by when I went to MN for a UFC.

The Anderson fight was pretty technical, it wasn't what everyone wanted, but Anderson Fought. THALES wanted the title, and he failed to be aggressive enough, and rounded enough, to TAKE IT.

Maybe you guys should start watching WWE.

And you know all????
:rolf

:rolleyes:
You're probably one of those guys with the 'tapout' stickers on your car....aren't you.
You have an Affliction t-shirt too?

Dancing around like Ali and Sugar Ray is NOTHING technical. It was a sparing match at best.
IMO he went easy on his Brazilian friend on purpose. He could have finished it at any time....but didn't.
He's fighting not to lose instead of fighting to win.

Either way, he's fighting Forest @ UFC 101.....and, more than likely, Wandy after that. I doubt they'll have Mia fight for the title.....at least not for a while.

Yooformula
04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
At least you know Forest isnt going to sit back in this fight. He WILL push the tempo even when he ends up getting his ass kicked.

T-Bag
04-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Heh I don't see Forest losing that one, especially if it goes to decision.

SlowStee
04-30-2009, 01:19 AM
And you know all????
:rolf

:rolleyes:
You're probably one of those guys with the 'tapout' stickers on your car....aren't you.
You have an Affliction t-shirt too?

No, I'm one of those guys who knows the Duke Rufus local fight scene. Has a few friends who are fighters, trains Brazillion Jiu Jitsu, and dabbled briefly in Muy Thai.

Maybe you should go peal that sticker off YOUR car now lash?:confused

Lash
04-30-2009, 04:54 PM
No, I'm one of those guys who knows the Duke Rufus local fight scene. Has a few friends who are fighters, trains Brazillion Jiu Jitsu, and dabbled briefly in Muy Thai.

Maybe you should go peal that sticker off YOUR car now lash?:confused

lol

I think I've hear of Jiu-jitsu but never a "Brazillion". Is there really that many different types?

:alcoholic

I hope you aren't as good at those martial arts as you are at spelling them. :durr :thumbsup

It's:

Duke Roufus
Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
Muay Thai

SlowStee
04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
lol

I think I've hear of Jujitsu but never a "Brazillion". Is there really that many different types?

:alcoholic

I hope you aren't as good at those martial arts as you are at spelling them. :durr :thumbsup

really?? is that all you have to say back?

stick your foot in your mouth.