PDA

View Full Version : whens the last time you got pulled over?

0TransAm0
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
for me it was about 30 min ago :)

13mph over the limit had the tops out cop gave me a verbal warning and she was smokin hot!! sorry no pics.

so when was the last time they got you? and what was it for?

Holeshot
04-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Aug on the Airport spur. 25 over. 4 points and and $185 .00

mrz28M6
04-17-2009, 05:42 PM
got pulled over for brake light out 2 weeks ago and was let off after the popo said nice ride. lol where did u get pulled over man?

TheRX7Project
04-17-2009, 05:45 PM
July last year... took off hard, grabbed 2nd and got rubber. Didn't see the cop hiding behind the bushes.

0TransAm0
04-17-2009, 05:47 PM
got pulled over for brake light out 2 weeks ago and was let off after the popo said nice ride. lol where did u get pulled over man?

yeah she told me i had a nice car also...after she told me to turn it off becase its freaken loud lol
she got my on hwy 31 just south of spring street in mt pleasant

agent orange acr
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
did she have darker hair? because thier was a good looking mt pleasent cop, she blocked the road during winter while i pulled van out of the ditch after a snow storm

0TransAm0
04-17-2009, 06:03 PM
did she have darker hair? because thier was a good looking mt pleasent cop, she blocked the road during winter while i pulled van out of the ditch after a snow storm

yes she did. id say about 5'3"
looked to be mid to late 20's for age.

agent orange acr
04-17-2009, 06:12 PM
yep thats the same one, super nice too.

Silver86
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM
back when i had my accord was the last time i was pulled over. he pulled me over on suspicion of street racing... guy was the typical old man cop with an attitude... gave me a lecture... and let me go...

Voodoo Chick
04-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Last time I was pulled over, it was because the ******* DMV cancelled the plates on my Olds, and never informed me of such......I was waiting on hobbyist plates, the cop was extremely nice, and very amused by the situation...he ended up telling me "Well......there ain't sh*t we can do....if someone else pulls you over.....to hell with 'em, I guess..." It was kinda funny.......Oh, and there was the time I got pulled over in the RS for "appearing suspicious," too.....

michelle
04-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Last time I was pulled over and got an actual ticket was May 2005 for 25 over on 41 going South. He made me cry and actually called my dad about it, even though I was 18. I was pulled over a few weeks before that going North on 41 for 20 over, but that officer didn't call my dad and I was under 18.

Ever since, I have been pulled over for window tint and no front plate. Window tint ticket was in Elm Grove and went bye-bye after I went to the police station and showed another officer a note from my eye doctor. (:

It's been awhile, which makes me nervous that it's only a matter of time before I get caught speeding. Except my typical amount over has decreased significantly over the years and I haven't plugged in my radar detector in over a year either.

All signs I am getting older and wiser! :goof

Prince Valiant
04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
I-80 in colorado, just east of vail...speed limit change from 75 to 55, and I got burned going 78mph. Didn't fight it, just paid it off...I think the ticket was 48 dollars.

GRAMPS SS
04-17-2009, 06:55 PM
2 days ago..window tint...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

johnny--2k
04-17-2009, 07:50 PM
October 2006. 37 Over in New Berlin, followed less than a week later by a nice 17 over by a MKE Sheriff in front of Miller Park.

Z28Envy
04-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Last summer twice for no front plate. Just got warnings for it.

00FlowCamaro
04-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Last fall got pulled over for going through a yellow light...cop is an ugly ******* bitch by the way.

wrath
04-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Last spring. Was on my way to work because the power was out to one distribution feed and the other one was having problems with the recloser. I merged on to I94 eastbound and was going 75 by the time I hit the right lane... looked in mirror to merge into center lane nothing there... check the dumbass minivan in the right lane going 55mph to make sure he wasn't getting in the center lane... as I'm checking the rearview again before I finish my merge there's a silver Charger gaining fast in the center lane but I couldn't get back in the right lane without putting my teeth in the steering wheel so I went anyway. The cop promptly pulled me over for going 80mph and "cutting him off". The first thing in my mind was if I'm going 80 and I "cut him off" and he wasn't within a quarter mile when I committed at 75mph... how fawkin' fast was he going? And I sure as hell wouldn't have gone if he had his lights on.

He asked what my big hurry was. I said "the power is off so I'm going to work and I didn't want to follow someone going ten under the speed limit." I showed him my work badge. I tried to explain critical nature of my employer having good power but he didn't seem to care. He was more interested in why I had a Michigan driver's license while having Wisconsin insurance and registration. He said, "You are required to get a Wisconsin license 30 days after moving here." I said, "Wisconsin requires you to have a utility bill to get a driver's license." He didn't seem to comprehend the inane nature of his retarded comment and Wisconsin's state ID laws. I'm 100% sure he'd have given me a ticket if I had a Wisconsin license. But, he promptly took off with one wheel pealing within minutes. I think about six months later I finally got a Wisconsin driver's license.

I've since seen the same guy with people pulled over at least a dozen times. He always parks like a douchebag with the left rear corner over the line and steering wheel full lock to the right.

STANMAN
04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Fall before last, street racing. And I know it's hard to believe, but I actually wasn't. It was in Sussex on 164 going South right at main. Stopped for the light, talking on my cell phone, was pissed, don't even remember at who, or for what, but took off a little aggresively from the light. Didn't realize there was a DSM right next to me who thought I was racing so he took off to. It was someone from one of the car boards, as the dude or one of his passengers knew me, but I didn't recognize him. Never even went over the speed limit (just like the racing ticket I got earlier in the year with SloJoe). I mean how can you race and not go over 45:rolf Ummm, before reduction they are 6 points and $3XX, after they are 3 points and the same $$$$.

URLOZIN
04-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Last november, ot a drag racing ticket 6 points and $375. I wasn't even racing at the time. the two cars next to me,(a dodge truck and a 2nd gen camaro), were revving the hell out of their engines. I wasn't even revving. I just did a little squeak with the tires and got off it, didn't even do 35 in a 40mph zone before the cop nailed me and the truck. They reduced the fine, but wouldn't reduce the points, so if I get caught again I lose my liscense. I'm just taking it easy this year.

GTSLOW
04-17-2009, 09:05 PM
I've never been pulled over *Knock on wood*

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Last spring. Was on my way to work because the power was out to one distribution feed and the other one was having problems with the recloser. I merged on to I94 eastbound and was going 75 by the time I hit the right lane... looked in mirror to merge into center lane nothing there... check the dumbass minivan in the right lane going 55mph to make sure he wasn't getting in the center lane... as I'm checking the rearview again before I finish my merge there's a silver Charger gaining fast in the center lane but I couldn't get back in the right lane without putting my teeth in the steering wheel so I went anyway. The cop promptly pulled me over for going 80mph and "cutting him off". The first thing in my mind was if I'm going 80 and I "cut him off" and he wasn't within a quarter mile when I committed at 75mph... how fawkin' fast was he going? And I sure as hell wouldn't have gone if he had his lights on.

He asked what my big hurry was. I said "the power is off so I'm going to work and I didn't want to follow someone going ten under the speed limit." I showed him my work badge. I tried to explain critical nature of my employer having good power but he didn't seem to care. He was more interested in why I had a Michigan driver's license while having Wisconsin insurance and registration. He said, "You are required to get a Wisconsin license 30 days after moving here." I said, "Wisconsin requires you to have a utility bill to get a driver's license." He didn't seem to comprehend the inane nature of his retarded comment and Wisconsin's state ID laws. I'm 100% sure he'd have given me a ticket if I had a Wisconsin license. But, he promptly took off with one wheel pealing within minutes. I think about six months later I finally got a Wisconsin driver's license.

I've since seen the same guy with people pulled over at least a dozen times. He always parks like a douchebag with the left rear corner over the line and steering wheel full lock to the right.

They are supposed to park like that. In the instance that some dumbass decided to hit the cop car, the car is supposed to be parked as a deflection for human saftey. With car sticking out further than the vehicle pulled over and the steering wheel turned towards the shoulder, the cop car protects the officer and others. When impacted, the car goes towards the shoulder and not in traffic.

Silver350
04-17-2009, 09:11 PM
last time I got pulled over was when I was driving Ricky Bobby home from his bachlor party. I pulled part way out on an inersection and he thought I was going to keep going. Long story short had to do the dui dance blew a 0.00 and the fucker still gave me a ticket.

srt4eh
04-17-2009, 09:13 PM
I don't remember the date but I was in a bad mood and decided to stop out at one of the Culver's meets to check out the cars and have some ice cream. (was convenient since I lived on 96th and Oklahoma) Well...on the way home a West Allis cop followed me and pulled me over for tint, tinted taillights, modified exhaust, and no front plate. Just gave me a ticket for the tint on the windows.....damn. I believe this was 2006ish...haven't been pulled over since.

STANMAN
04-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Last november, ot a drag racing ticket 6 points and $375. I wasn't even racing at the time. the two cars next to me,(a dodge truck and a 2nd gen camaro), were revving the hell out of their engines. I wasn't even revving. I just did a little squeak with the tires and got off it, didn't even do 35 in a 40mph zone before the cop nailed me and the truck. They reduced the fine, but wouldn't reduce the points, so if I get caught again I lose my liscense. I'm just taking it easy this year.

Haha, I had the exact opposite on both of mine. Odd how that works.

BigBadGTA
04-17-2009, 09:36 PM
I have never been pulled over.

03CVLX
04-17-2009, 09:42 PM
I also have never been pulled over. Got my license on my 16th birthday and I am now 30.

URLOZIN
04-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Haha, I had the exact opposite on both of mine. Odd how that works.
Thing was that was the third time I got pulled over in two weeks. I got warnings for no front plate, amplified exhaust, speeding, tint, and hood too big. The second time I got warnings too I just washed the car, s I entered the highway to dry it off a little, when I hit the ramp I was going about 85, then my exit came fast, like 30 seconds or less, so I had to get back in the right lane, but this car was sticking right by my side, so I floored it, cut him off, and took the exit. It was an unmarked charger, he gave me a warning for my hood, exhaust, rear light out, tint, no front plate, speeding, wreckless driving, improper lane change, and cutting him off. He gave me a warning and told me to fix the stuff. He also liked my car. I got lucky because that was over 2k worth of tickets. My previous ticket was like when I was 18.

STANMAN
04-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Thing was that was the third time I got pulled over in two weeks. I got warnings for no front plate, amplified exhaust, speeding, tint, and hood too big. The second time I got warnings too I just washed the car, s I entered the highway to dry it off a little, when I hit the ramp I was going about 85, then my exit came fast, like 30 seconds or less, so I had to get back in the right lane, but this car was sticking right by my side, so I floored it, cut him off, and took the exit. It was an unmarked charger, he gave me a warning for my hood, exhaust, rear light out, tint, no front plate, speeding, wreckless driving, improper lane change, and cutting him off. He gave me a warning and told me to fix the stuff. He also liked my car. I got lucky because that was over 2k worth of tickets. My previous ticket was like when I was 18.

Yeah, I got 2 racing tickets in the same year, and they gave me the same "deal" both time. Full money, but they cut the points in half. Hell, I could have gotten another one and possibly not lost my license.

Oh, and I forgot about the "inadequate tire tread depth" ticket I got at Automation last year. That was $1XX, what a chicken shit ticket.

URLOZIN
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I got 2 racing tickets in the same year, and they gave me the same "deal" both time. Full money, but they cut the points in half. Hell, I could have gotten another one and possibly not lost my license.

Oh, and I forgot about the "inadequate tire tread depth" ticket I got at Automation last year. That was $1XX, what a chicken shit ticket.
lucky.. the DA here is a prick. he's very against racing or anything car related..

David95Z28
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
In Racine and mt pleasant here are going to be a lot of cops out for the next week.

GTSLOW
04-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I have never been pulled over.

I also have never been pulled over. Got my license on my 16th birthday and I am now 30.

Ha we're a rare breed it seems around here :goof I'm hoping this new car isn't going to pop my cherry :rolf

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Ha we're a rare breed it seems around here :goof I'm hoping this new car isn't going to pop my cherry :rolf

What did you buy now, Nan?

PureSound15
04-17-2009, 10:10 PM
I got pulled over on the way to buy my car from a cop a month ago :)

And a month before that for no front plate and tint.

DynoTom
04-17-2009, 10:11 PM
I got pulled over for 49 in a 35 in New Berlin late last year.....I was cool with Da Cop and he was cool with me !

Cop : Do you know you were going 49 miles per hour in a 35 zone ?
Me : Not really but , I'm sure it was possible.
Cop: Do you understand why I have to pull you over for that ?
Me : Of course , I understand 100%
Cop : Ok , can I see your drivers license?
Me : Sure
Cop : hold tight , I will be right back ( goes back to cop car for a couple minutes )
Cop : Ok Thomas , thanks for being so understanding , have a nice day .
Me : Thank you sir and have a nice day too.

No ticket ! Not even a verbal warning to slow it down, cop was cool !

Rocket Power
04-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Fall 06 on hwy 36 in Wind Lake/Norway. First speeding ticket in like 10 years. Judge looked at my record, or lack thereof, and gave me a better deal than the city atty:banana1:

GTSLOW
04-17-2009, 11:06 PM
What did you buy now, Nan?

Trying to keep it on the down low. I don't want to be targeted for any call outs. :rolf :goof But the Jeep is gone.

wrath
04-17-2009, 11:13 PM
They are supposed to park like that. In the instance that some dumbass decided to hit the cop car, the car is supposed to be parked as a deflection for human saftey. With car sticking out further than the vehicle pulled over and the steering wheel turned towards the shoulder, the cop car protects the officer and others. When impacted, the car goes towards the shoulder and not in traffic.

Right, that's fine and dandy... but say a semi truck can't move in the other lane(s)... or some tard is talking on his cellphone... and runs into said car. I suspect said cop car, parked on an angle with the steering wheel cranked... AND the parking brake applied... while NOT IN a traffic lane... would do the same thing.

It used to happen all the time in Michigan, especially with state police in the UP.

Al
04-18-2009, 03:32 AM
September 07

Cedarburg
32 in a 25. For those who know Cedarburg Police, it was not terminator.

Fast SVT
04-18-2009, 06:30 AM
Once on I-94 for window tint in my Mustang (since sold), no ticket.

Three times in Germany for going over the speed limit, neither count towards my insurance. If you know about Germany then you know that getting pulled over is very rare (speed camera's usually do the trick).

So in theory my insurance is tracking that I have NEVER gotten a ticket.

SSDude
04-18-2009, 07:04 AM
1995 Hy 41 Fond Du Lac, 20 over. At the tail of a string of cars. This was before they closed all the side roads to the highway. Of course the whole pack i was following and that was pulling away from me he didn't notice as they went by.:fire He was using some timing system then called VASCAR so my radar detector didn't help.

TraNs_aM
04-18-2009, 10:46 AM
i just got pulled over yesterday cop pulled me over said it was too dark and i should of had my head lites on and not just my running lights and then asked me where my mufflers where i told him under the car and he sounded like a complete idiot and asked if i had cut them to make them louder or how i got my car so loud stupid idiots on hwy was going out to eat made it from rawson ave to grange saw 3 others pulled over already too at 7 pm

first time pulled over in that car and my first modified exhaust ticket

pOrk
04-18-2009, 11:13 AM
My last ticket was almost 3 years ago, for 15 over. 2 more months and it will have been 3 years ago, and my record will be incident free finally :)

70challenger452
04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
I got pulled over for not having a rear view mirror(fell off, never got around to putting it back on). I also had four guys in my truck driving home at 11pm on a friday night, I think he was just out looking for drunk drivers, the cop was super cool and just let me off with a "verbal warning" about the mirror.

TheRX7Project
04-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Well I guess we can change it to Tonight.

I live on 84th + Greenfield... I drove to Oscar's... THAT'S AS FAR AS I WENT. I got pulled over by the WA Gustapo for a "Modified Exhaust". Come the fuck on.

Hobbyist plates here I come.

94greenbandit
04-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Just curious how they can give tickets for modified exhaust if it is legal to change your exhaust.

I got pulled over about three years ago in Nashville, TN for doing 73 n a 45. Ticket was $50

Voodoo Chick
04-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Well I guess we can change it to Tonight.

I live on 84th + Greenfield... I drove to Oscar's... THAT'S AS FAR AS I WENT. I got pulled over by the WA Gustapo for a "Modified Exhaust". Come the fuck on.

Hobbyist plates here I come.

Hobbyist plates are the best......you can pretty much get away with anything done to the car, and they leave you alone......is your car extremely loud?? How did the cop consider it "modified??" Even with the hobbyist plates, I'm still reluctant to take my Olds to Hwy 100, she is thunderously loud, and the Z/28 is pretty loud too......I always bring my quiet little RS instead, just to be safe.

GTSLOW
04-18-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm sure there will be some new people posting in this thread tonight. :rolf

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 01:08 AM
It's loud when I'm on it... but I wasn't on it. Otherwise it's "moderately loud", but not any louder than a Harley or big lawn mower.

wikked
04-19-2009, 02:48 AM
yeah she told me i had a nice car also...after she told me to turn it off becase its freaken loud lol
she got my on hwy 31 just south of spring street in mt pleasant

I think I know who you're talking about... she goes to Cousin's by the Pick N' Save on 32, a lot. Hottest cop I've ever seen. :drool::drool::drool:

Voodoo Chick
04-19-2009, 03:33 AM
It's loud when I'm on it... but I wasn't on it. Otherwise it's "moderately loud", but not any louder than a Harley or big lawn mower.

My 2 oldest cars are pretty loud, but mostly they have that really low, bass rumble that sets off every car alarm in the vicinity........I had a cop tell me once "Well, they're OLD, so we expect the really old ones to be louder....." Your car is old too, I can't understand why they'd hassle you...

Silver86
04-19-2009, 05:49 AM
Your car is old too, I can't understand why they'd hassle you...

i can... from their point of view... young guy + small import = trouble maker

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 06:49 AM
She even said "we're getting a lot of cruisers pulled over for modified exhaust, probably the most common thing we stop them for."

Was I cruising? No. I hadn't even been on the HWY for a mile yet.

Inspector13
04-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Last time I got pulled over was in my old '74 Nova in May of '06 for making a miniature mushroom cloud with my rear tires after a car show.

67-400
04-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Saturday on HWY.

Wife & I just came back from a bday party from Menomonee Falls, got off on Greenfield Ave to take HWY home to National Avenue. Figuring there's gonna be lots of cars out and that I would just join for those 3 blocks of HWY. Get just past AMF Bowling heading South and cop pulled me over.

Loud Exhaust, Window Tint, no front license plate and I was "Probably cruising." She said she saw me just 15 minutes earlier going Northbound and she waited in AMF to get me on the rebound heading South.

I saw the car she was talking bout head past as I was pulled over. Must be another 91-92 Z out there?? I think it was Red

TheRX7Project
04-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Was she a mid-30's, dark hair, small build cop?

Probably the same one that nabbed me. She definately is a Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Silver86
04-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Was she a mid-30's, dark hair, small build cop?

Probably the same one that nabbed me. She definately is a Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

shes a woman.... :goof

Nick
04-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Got pulled over a few weeks ago. 15 over. Cop was cool about it though and waived the FST and let me go home with just a ticket because I had to pee so bad.

lilws6
04-19-2009, 03:32 PM
I dunno when the last time i got nabbed was but i was being a show off on hwy and layed the pedal down for a 1-2 wheel spin launch from a light and out of no where the red and blues showed up. this was heading south i think on hwy at beloit light. i got a un reasonable and inprudent speed ticket what ever that means but aparrantly the black marks ment nothin i didn't even break the speed limit this was at least 2 years ago i've been good since :devil

lordairgtar
04-19-2009, 04:04 PM
if i had cut them to make them louder or how i got my car so loud stupid idiots on hwy was going out to eat made it from rawson ave to grange saw 3 others pulled over already too at 7 pm

...and this is where it loses all coherency:rolf

Gregor
04-19-2009, 04:52 PM
yes she did. id say about 5'3"
looked to be mid to late 20's for age.

Sweet, I live in Caledonia, was she a state or local?

Karps TA
04-19-2009, 04:58 PM
About 3 years ago by a State Trooper on 43 in Mukwonago. Guy said the plastic plate holder thing the dealer had put on my car was obstructing the registration stickers. Which it was not cause I had just put the stickers on and I didn't remove the holder to do it. Then he gave me a seatbelt ticket like an a-hole. Not too mention it made me late for golf league.

No idea what the guy's problem was.

0TransAm0
04-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Sweet, I live in Caledonia, was she a state or local?

lol she was a mt pleasant cop...