PDA

View Full Version : Cool Bike vs Car...Viper vs Bussa

Prince Valiant
03-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Hohohoho....fast fast fast.

Many races...many angles. Dial up, don't even bother...it will take two years

ENJOY!!!! (http://homepage.mac.com/fluffy/.Public/VIPER-race-small.wmv) Edit: RIGHT CLICK SVE AS!!! :fire And don't spread it around :thumbsup

btw...the last one is a NOS injected, hi-po for even a bussa bike :wow

Syclone0044
03-15-2004, 09:20 PM
WOW!!!! That was really entertaining!! Couple of points:

1.) The street racing probably doesn't get much safer than in the middle of the desert with nobody around!

2.) The Viper is really fast! And, those guys get going to some *serious* top speed.

3.) The Hayabusa. What can I say? No matter what you got, these bikes are hard to beat!!! As far as I'm concerned, "All Hail Hayabusa; King of Speed!!!" :headbang :rockwoot: :goof I am not even into motorcycles very much, and I have badly wanted one of these bikes ever since I discovered what they are all about.

4.) The big-bore nitrous Hayabusa. Holy smokes. Guys who need one of these must be in the top 0.1% of acceleration & speed addicts!! WOW how much faster could anything possibly get besides a rocket or a dragster???! The big bore ZX-12 also looks competitive with this one.

Great video, fantastic editing and camera angles.

Josh

PS: I thought if I ever got a Hayabusa I'd never need to modify it.. but after seeing one of the last races.. I'm having 2nd doubts :wow

Lash
03-15-2004, 09:32 PM
yeah... that nitrous fed busa is crazy!

The viper is cool too... I guess :banana

:wow

Brian98GTP
03-16-2004, 04:00 AM
OMG!!

That was insane!!

Youre right about that being the Perfect place to race Josh...

Out in the desert where there's nothing but snakes and cactuses....

Sweeeet Vid !!

Scales
03-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Awesome find!!!!! Even though most of the bikes whooped up on that Viper, it was still insanely fast!!! I'll take 2!!! :goof

That was awesome watchin how fast the speedo on that bike jumped!!!!

SMS 1
03-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Holy crap man, it's amazing how "slow" the viper looks by the end! In the begining it almost looks like he's gotta keep his foot out of it to avoid spin and by the end he isn't even close to keepin up! Frickin unreal.

Flight_740
03-17-2004, 09:56 AM
I know a guy with a turbo busa. He is pushing close to 285 rwhp on 8-9 pounds. The thing is insane. It's almost to much power. It's more of a novelty than anything.