PDA

View Full Version : The Old Taurus Rousch

Cutlass Queen
04-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Spotted on 45 on my way home from Harley on Pilgrim Rd. Car went to hell compared to when I saw it last. Taped up back window, sagging, dirty...poor poor collectible :goof

07ROUSHSTG3
04-17-2009, 07:40 AM
ROFL!!

that is great.

GRAMPS SS
04-17-2009, 07:06 PM
yea i heard it went to hell...at least when i had it..i kepted it clean and shinny all the time...i hear it's seen at Wally World in Germantown all the time...

GRAMPS SS
04-17-2009, 07:08 PM
wonder if they would be interested in the latest collectable...the MOUNTAINSALEEN..:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rol f

RanJer
04-17-2009, 07:20 PM
yea i heard it went to hell...at least when i had it..i kepted it clean and shinny all the time...i hear it's seen at Wally World in Germantown all the time...

I've seen there it quite a few times, well before we moved, but yeah it's pretty beat up considering the last time I had seen it before there. Some just don't appreciated the rarity of a specialty car. :goof

And the back window has been taped up since at least November, the first time I saw it there.

Now just wait for Josepy to come tell you that you are wrong because it is a Roush, Not a Rousch

Cutlass Queen
04-19-2009, 01:32 PM
I've seen there it quite a few times, well before we moved, but yeah it's pretty beat up considering the last time I had seen it before there. Some just don't appreciated the rarity of a specialty car. :goof

And the back window has been taped up since at least November, the first time I saw it there.

Now just wait for Josepy to come tell you that you are wrong because it is a Roush, Not a Rousch

Eh I'm an engineer, I can't spell for anything lol

Car Guy
04-19-2009, 04:11 PM
The word abortion comes to mind looking at those pictures......:punch: