PDA

View Full Version : John Nader over at Motorsports?

BlackViper
04-16-2009, 07:23 AM
Was recommended to him by Craig at AutoVisions. I am looking for a big chevy stroker shortblock for my 72 Nova. I spoke with him on the phone and he has built a number of them and seems very knowledgeable.

Has anybody had any work done by him or any experience with his work?

thanks

JC70SS
04-16-2009, 08:29 AM
No.

C&S in Butler 781-0469 or I will sell you my 540. 2000 street miles on it.

DurtyKurty
04-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Was recommended to him by Craig at AutoVisions. I am looking for a big chevy stroker shortblock for my 72 Nova. I spoke with him on the phone and he has built a number of them and seems very knowledgeable.

thanks

Yes. BBC seems to be his specialty. I have seen some work he did for Murphyslaw88gt on his SBF and it was good.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-16-2009, 01:47 PM

thanks

ABSOLUTELY one of THE nicest guys I have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and a genuinely awesome guy. What few dollars I have will go there when funds permit. Would recommend to anyone. John is awesome. I dig his car also. BBC is his specialty, though he will work on almost anything. Just stop in and ask, or call.

Gary Anderson
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
John knows his way around bigblocks a little. Oh, that's right, it's a 327. .060 over.

BlackViper
04-16-2009, 05:13 PM
THank you all! I stopped in his shop today and he and his son were there. He took almost an hour out of his morning going through different options with me. Really nice guy and I'm glad I am hearing good things about him. I am going to have him build my 540 Dart Big M short block.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
THank you all! I stopped in his shop today and he and his son were there. He took almost an hour out of his morning going through different options with me. Really nice guy and I'm glad I am hearing good things about him. I am going to have him build my 540 Dart Big M short block.

Glad to hear that!

scottie K
04-16-2009, 08:41 PM
I kno the Naders hahaha they are good people.... tell them Scottyk said Hi.... The old man knows his stuff....

Todd Z
04-16-2009, 09:21 PM
The same Craig at Autovisions that has had my hood for more than two years. One of these days I will stop by and pick it up and have it finished.