PDA

View Full Version : Congrats sean........

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Just went online to check...been waiting for the regional RESULTS to be posted..and Sean placed first in the regional and now goes onto state finals....I'm very proud of him to do this his first year even knowing about and doing it...If you all really knew what bowling truly means to him...he gave up baseball this summer to do 2 days of bowling leagues a week to keep in shape for high school .....i printed it out for him to see in the morning....

CONGRATS SEAN...YOUR MOM AND I ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ACOMPLISHED THIS YEAR AND WHAT YOU ARE HEADED FOR... :thumbsup

http://www.orgsites.com/wi/fallsyouthleague/Pepsi_Results.pdf

Z28Envy
04-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Awesome accomplishment!! Congrats Sean!:thumbsup

Poncho
04-14-2009, 01:13 AM
One hell of a kid. I don't recall his sister ever being too talented at much, congrats Sean, you make your father quite proud.

I never had that connection with my father, makes me kinda jealous, but in a good way :)

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-14-2009, 06:19 AM
Great job Sean. Keep going strong.

Waver
04-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Awesome man!!!!!!!!!! great job

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
04-14-2009, 04:30 PM
thanks everyone looking forward to this we'll see how i do in state first thats at the end of this month, i have till may to pratice for the Pepsi since my cast is off and i bowl differently without it now.dad sad he would take me as often as he could.my coach says i have some bad habits to break from the cast
thanks to my mom and dad for making all this happen for me...they are my #1 fans...
Dad goes a little over board at the tournaments but i think i know where he is coming from...

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-14-2009, 05:28 PM
You hear that Wayne, your kid is telling you to settle down. Hahahhah

GRAMPS SS
04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
yea yea yea no new ball for him...so i get alittle....excited when he bowls...big deal....i'm proud and let everyone know it....he knows i'm proud of him...i think that is what he ment...:thumbsup

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Sean is one hell of a good guy already. You should be proud.

lordairgtar
04-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Just keep him away from those skate parks. Wouldn't want to break the arm again.

GRAMPS SS
04-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Just keep him away from those skate parks. Wouldn't want to break the arm again.

he went today for a school break trip.....no broken bones...but he does have road rash on his face...but i still love the little guy....i just knew something would happen..but thank God...no broken bones...