PDA

View Full Version : hbgben......

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
When the Candy Cane looses???? I am thinking you mean loses, like as in to your car? If by some miracle you were able to learn how to drive a stick worth a shit over winter, added significant HP, and had the traction to beat me, always remember I still drive a showcar, and you drive a future trailer park lawn ornament.:rolf

You know I am down whenever you are, once the salt is off the road anyway, I will know you want a piece when I hear you in front of my house doing a brakestand:headbang

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
brake stand would be brandon....scap that...he hurt his car.........carry on...

Silver86
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Oooo.. this ought to be good.

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 08:25 PM
What the hell is all this about now??

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
What the hell is all this about now??

BCM DRAMA I would have to guess...or to get Bobs name into print again...it's that time of the year :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
BCM DRAMA I would have to guess...or to get Bobs name into print again...it's that time of the year :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Oh, geeez............:rolleyes:

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
When the Candy Cane looses???? I am thinking you mean loses, like as in to your car? If by some miracle you were able to learn how to drive a stick worth a shit over winter, added significant HP, and had the traction to beat me, always remember I still drive a SLOWcar, and you drive a future trailer park lawn ornament.:rolf

You know I am down whenever you are, once the salt is off the road anyway, I will know you want a piece when I hear you in front of my house doing a brakestand:headbang

Fixed.

I kid, I kid!! :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Z28Envy
04-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Fixed.

I kid, I kid!! :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

You don't have to kid when it's the truth:rolf

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
both of you crack me up...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Ms. Patty,

That has been with the avatar for a few months now. For it to take that long for you to notice doesn't suprise me.

If I had bankroll such as yours, my lawn ornament would move much faster than your feeble decoration with less money invloved as well as the fancy wrapping paper and bow.

Only you could have a blower added and not go any faster:rolf

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
and in 5...4...3...2...1...

Poncho
04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
to sum it up........

Danielle: i have no idea
Sunny: are you looking at BCM right now?? oh, the drama....lol
Danielle: what did I DO
Sunny is typing a message.
Sunny: oh, not you, lol......bob (stanman) is trying to call attention to himself, yet again
Danielle: well it is springtime...
Sunny: true

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
to sum it up........

Danielle: i have no idea
Sunny: are you looking at BCM right now?? oh, the drama....lol
Danielle: what did I DO
Sunny: oh, not you, lol......bob (stanman) is trying to call attention to himself, yet again
Danielle: well it is springtime...
Sunny: true

Nice summary

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I love the fact that someone else mentions my car in their avatar, I notice it after however long, point out that they can't spell loses without getting it wrong, tell them that they can have what they want whenever they are ready, and somehow I am calling attention to myself. Only on BCM, it's like bizzaro world on here.

And Dan, thanks for the insight, it is suprisingly revealing.

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Ms. Patty,

That has been with the avatar for a few months now. For it to take that long for you to notice doesn't suprise me.

If I had bankroll such as yours, my lawn ornament would move much faster than your feeble decoration with less money invloved as well as the fancy wrapping paper and bow.

Only you could have a blower added and not go any faster:rolf

A bankroll such as mine? That's laughable. Try having a kid, buying a house, and having to get a new daily driver all within a years time sometime, then tell me about how big of a bankroll I am having:rolf

And I went .7 faster with a blower last year, we will see how it does this year with some decent tires. I can't wait to watch you go slower with a stick. If that's possible that is:rolf

Poncho
04-13-2009, 09:29 PM
I love the fact that someone else mentions my car in their avatar, I notice it after however long, point out that they can't spell loses without getting it wrong, tell them that they can have what they want whenever they are ready, and somehow I am calling attention to myself. Only on BCM, it's like bizzaro world on here.

And Danielle, thanks for the insight, it is suprisingly revealing.

Don't get all crazy.. You getting butthurt on Sunny would just be more drama. if you are butthurt, it is getting quiet on Finn's site.

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:33 PM
This might be worth letting run all night before it gets locked.:goof :rolf

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm just sick of the trailerpark comments.It's ****ing bullsh*t. If you drive an F-body you're a F***** hick automatically???? **** that. I guess us F-body people are all white trash, then. Whatever. If I ever have a wad of cash I'll have someone build me a "respectable car" whatever that is. **** the elitist sh*t.

TraceDaddy
04-13-2009, 09:38 PM
A bankroll such as mine? That's laughable. Try having a kid, buying a house, and having to get a new daily driver all within a years time sometime, then tell me about how big of a bankroll I am having:rolf

Try doing all that and paying child support to needy ex-wife. You got nuthin' dude. You got nuthin'.

:D

Poncho
Also, you all really need to get over the "lets gangbang Bob" thing... Bob is actually a really nice guy. But if people are taking shots at him it's considered funny, but if he does back, he's being an attention whore, or butthurt. I'd like to renounce my former ways.

Live and let live. My convo with Sunny was pure sarcasm, don't read into it..

there...

people need to stop being so PERSONAL with their shots at others

[/drama quenched]

Voodoo Chick
Yeah, well trying having your worthless, thankless job fire you.

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Don't get all crazy.. You getting butthurt on Sunny would just be more drama. if you are butthurt, it is getting quiet on Finn's site.

x2...take it to Finn's site...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM

oh no you didn't go there....

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
See the whole trick is to raise the kids and kick em out. BuY your toys and tell the wife its pay back for raising the little ungrateful brats for the last 18 years. If she bitches give her the house and GTFO. You will still have your toys. :goof

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-13-2009, 09:42 PM
And I went .7 faster with a blower last year, we will see how it does this year with some decent tires. I can't wait to watch you go slower with a stick. If that's possible that is:rolf

I figured a blower would yield better results than that. Guess I was wrong:confused

With a shift kit and a puked trans, I went 4/10ths faster and still bogged compared to the year before.

Hopefully i can hit 12's without a blower:rolf:rolf:rolf

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm not taking it any further, personally. **** this. Gonna go look for a nice new doublewide to park my Camaros next to......I'm not butthurt, I'm actually furious. Enough BCM for me tonight, before I say something that gets me banned.

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 09:43 PM
oh no you didn't go there....

Yes. I did. And I just......don't.......CARE.

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm not taking it any further, personally. **** this. Gonna go look for a nice new doublewide to park my Camaros next to......I'm not butthurt, I'm actually furious. Enough BCM for me tonight, before I say something that gets me banned.

now that would be hard to do...

we love ya,....:devil

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:45 PM

I can see where you would be pissed, but take it for what its worth. Its trash talk plain and simple. Its all interweb bullshit. Not worth ruining your night. :)

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm just sick of the trailerpark comments.It's ****ing bullsh*t. If you drive an F-body you're a F****** hick automatically???? **** that. I guess us F-body people are all white trash, then. Whatever. If I ever have a wad of cash I'll have someone build me a "respectable car" whatever that is. **** the elitist sh*t.

When your car is the butt of almost every joke on this website, perhaps I will have some sympathy. Until then it's just a word in the dictionary. Fuck, the Camaro/white trash joke has been a stereo type forever, get over it. Like I said when YOUR car itself, not some stereotypical vanilla plain jane comment about every car just like yours, gets slammed constantly come see me and we can break out the tissues together. If you don't want to be stereotyped as a hick, buy a Mustang, then you will just be stereotyped as slow.:rolf

TraceDaddy
04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Yes. I did. And I just......don't.......CARE.

Could be worse? Could've been a really cool job that fired you?? OK. I know I'm reaching.

Drink lots tonight. I'll have one for you.

Right about.....now.

GTSLOW
04-13-2009, 09:48 PM
:popcorn

GRAMPS SS
COME ON ..they call mine mountaqueer..the queer...it don't hurt me...makes me proud they liike my queer SUV...

TraceDaddy
then you will just be stereotyped as slow.:rolf

Wait. What? We're slow? :eek:

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:49 PM
:popcorn

Ill take some to Nathan. Extra salt and real butter please. :rolf

Z28Envy
04-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Wait. What? We're slow? :eek:

yes sorry!:goof But I'm a hick:thumbsup

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:51 PM
My ls1 is exempt cuz its an Import from OZ. :headbang :rolleyes:

Nick
04-13-2009, 09:52 PM
lol @ old people flexing their cocks on a car forum :D

TraceDaddy
yes sorry!:goof But I'm a hick:thumbsup

So what are Mopar guys?

Z28Envy
So what are Mopar guys?

Bob will fill us in. He is a mopar guy at heart I believe!

TraceDaddy
04-13-2009, 09:53 PM
lol @ old people flexing their cocks on a car forum :D

You can't see me from there. Go on. Get out!!!!!

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 09:55 PM
So what are Mopar guys?

Rich. If you've ever had one, you'll know what I mean:rolf

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Being called "slow" who the F**K cares??!! So what? Being called trailertrash is PERSONAL. BIIIIIG difference. I personally, am not loaded with cash......and I drive not one, but TWO Camaros.......so, am I uber-hick?? Like I care anyway. MY cars were built by MY HUSBAND AND I. I am DAMN proud of them, and of us for doing it on our own, NO professionals involved. Home-built. And for someone to say "trailer trash?!" BULLSH*T. Anyone that says something so snobbish can either:
A) Man up and bust their knuckles building their OWN car.....
OR
B) Shove a crankshaft up their A**

STANMAN
04-13-2009, 09:57 PM

How's that confidentiality agreement you signed for your severance package treating you? Hopefully better than you're treating it. Get the message? I'm trying to be polite.

Holeshot
04-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Its time to die right here and now. If Yoosof want to reopen this fine, but everyone need to back away from their key boards right now.