PDA

View Full Version : called out from retirement...

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 07:38 PM
with all the kids from high school that Sean has gotten to know...senior grad pics will be starting soon and have had calls to do them...so i'm out of retirement as of today and will be doing them...NOT useing digital..will still be shooting MF FILM..so i guess the Blads go in to be checked and cleaned this week and order film and get ready for weeked and during the week day shoots......will be going back into retirement in sept...Retirement was nice while it lasted...:D

working with senior grads again...wish me luck...none of them never know what they want...

Yeehaw
04-13-2009, 07:44 PM
so checkin out high school girls are we wayne?

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 07:49 PM
no way...but if you want to help out...

Yeehaw
04-13-2009, 07:59 PM
just gotta make sure they are 18

Nick
04-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Aw damn i'm really excited to see what you take if you are able to PM me samples at some point.

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 08:21 PM
^^^^^^don't have a scanner....sorry

I just take old school type pics,...nothing special

Poncho
04-13-2009, 09:09 PM
no way...but if you want to help out...

I will :thumbsup:durr

I'll even bring my own camera
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg311/fastpacedgtp/20scam.jpg

Smokey1226
04-13-2009, 09:16 PM
so checkin out high school girls are we wayne?
lol, you should see wayne hanging out around my Candy Isle. "Can i help you find some candy little girls?" :rolf

Nick
04-13-2009, 09:20 PM
^^^^^^don't have a scanner....sorry

I just take old school type pics,...nothing special

Ah ok. Was just eager to see your stuff.

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 09:34 PM
^^^^^come on out to G-TOWN one weekend when were not at a tournament...i'll let you look at all the pics i have and equipment...i'm sure scott will be out...

jamest
04-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Where do you get your film processed? I was contemplating going back to E-6 and scan my stuff until I can buy up a P22+ back or something similar.

GRAMPS SS
04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
aci......Iowa....1-800-728-2722 ask for Adrian....she's great....they are fair priced and they send you FedEX labels to send your film to them...and send back to you free as well...well for me they do , so i would say for anyone else as well....fast turn around time...they did all my work when Apollo on 53 and electric closed to film users...
i called them today to make sure my account was still open from not using it for so long...they said no problem....crop cards are free as well...i put in my order today as well for them and called Nashville for film...trust me there work is unreal...if i had a way to show you there work ...i would...there proofs are unreal.. better then a few other companies i have worked with over the years....as long as i used them i NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING FROM THEM...

Waver
04-14-2009, 09:55 AM
wayne, dont kill any of them, and when it is all done, we will have to get some alcohol in you

GRAMPS SS
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
wayne, dont kill any of them, and when it is all done, we will have to get some alcohol in you

ahhhhhhhhh i get it...shoot them...NOT nick....good try though :goof

and i really don't drink anymore,..just at home and maybe when we go out to dinner....:)

Waver
04-14-2009, 06:21 PM
ahhhhhhhhh i get it...shoot them...NOT nick....good try though :goof

and i really don't drink anymore,..just at home and maybe when we go out to dinner....:)

I really wasnt trying to do the pun, buttttt...............and by the way when are we suposed to go to the titty bar, you said it was on you lol