PDA

View Full Version : Help me while I "Walk a mile in her shoes"

MoCkiN U
04-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Support me for the "Walk a mile in her shoes" event taking place in Milwaukee on May 3rd. I think this is taking place at Marquette early that morning. This event is to support domestic awareness and my work Verizon Wireless is a major sponsor of this event. I have a page setup that you can go online to and make a donation to in order to sponsor/support me at this event.

Basically what will happen is I start this event in some sort of women's shoe and at every 1/4 mile I have the chance to buy out to some sort of more comfortable shoe until the end of the walk. I think its like clogs, flip flops, so on and on.

I intend on wearing a huge pink feathery boa during the walk and have a good ol time. My team "VERIZON WIRELESS" has a goal of $7100 and I have a personal goal of $500. Can you visit the link below and make a contribution to help me hit my goal??? All money is processed directly to support the domestic violence and sexual assualt prevention efforts of the 3 area milwaukee agencies that are listed at the bottom of the page at this link here

http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1450&AID=469&PID=68794

YES!! The picture is a goofy one. Just trying to have fun with it. Will have a better one up this week

"This post has been pre-approved by Admins"

Poncho
04-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Kelley, thats really awesome that you are doing that, quite a gesture.

Please wear flats, heels will hurt like a bitch :rolf

MoCkiN U
04-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Is what it is brotha LOL should be fun. Pictures will come Im sure

Voodoo Chick
04-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Very cool cause....but yeah, flats....heels are pure hell after a while. Trust me. I have worn heels since I was about 17 (I'm not a tall lady) and after a few hours, your feet feel like they are permanently twisted into new, awful shapes, lol!!

MoCkiN U
04-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Very cool cause....but yeah, flats....heels are pure hell after a while. Trust me. I have worn heels since I was about 17 (I'm not a tall lady) and after a few hours, your feet feel like they are permanently twisted into new, awful shapes, lol!!

we have 60+ male employees signed up so who knows whats to happen. should be interesting :thumbsup

MoCkiN U
04-28-2009, 12:04 AM
BUMP....

event is next week. I gotta get on the campaign trail. I have been kinda lazy with this one. Help a brotha out if you feel motivated. Actually, I guess you are helping a brotha help a sista.

Ok, enough lame posts for the night. GIVE HER YO MONEY!! LOL