PDA

View Full Version : Suppan Sucks

Holeshot
04-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Two walks for force score of 2 in one inning with bases loaded. Strike that make it 3 scores off a walks with bases loaded.

That is all :loser

wikked
04-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Fuck Reed Johnson as well.

Lash
04-12-2009, 10:45 PM
And a big WAY TO GO to Ken Macha for pulling Suppan out before he walked the entire Cubs roster. :rolleyes:

It's like Ned Yost all over again.

mrz28M6
04-12-2009, 11:30 PM
yea why would you even let the clown in that long?? something has to be done about suppan, he doesnt even give the brewers a chance to win!

VroomPshhTsi
04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Don't forget Kendal's whopping 0-25 streak he has at the plate :thumbsup

Suppan is overpaid by 95% of his salary

brotherbenn83
04-13-2009, 05:28 AM
And yet somehow Suppan is the "ace" #1 pitcher??? Replacing him with Seth McClung would even be an improvement. As far as Kendall is concerned, defensively he is solid and he calls a good game. His 0-fer does a lot less damage to the Crew's ability to win a game.

jbiscuit
04-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Suppan is terrible. That was hard to watch yesterday. We don't even have a CHANCE at winning with coaching like that! Macha is going to catch a LOT of sh1t today for that decision to keep Suppan in that long. Props to Fielder for hitting the long ball and at least trying to put some runs on the board after that nonsense. At least the fans boo'd Suppan when he left the mound. Terrible performance against ANY team let alone against the toughest team the Brewers play...the Cubs!

Karps TA
04-13-2009, 08:53 AM
At least the fans boo'd Suppan when he left the mound.!

That wasn't Brewer fan's booing, that was the Cubs fans upset he was leaving the game.

jbiscuit
04-13-2009, 08:59 AM
:rolf very true!

JC70SS
04-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Time to cut him!:flipoff2:

T-Bag
04-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Lol 2 suppan threads on the first page. I was at the game and wanted to shoot myself in the face. Despite it all the cubs didn't play very well either.

Nix
04-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Good thing soup's contract with the Brewers is good through the 2011 season I do believe. :)

DirtyMax
04-13-2009, 10:56 AM
During the 2006 offseason Suppan signed a four-year, $42 million contract with the Milwaukee Brewers

By my math, this is the last year we are responsible for this mess....

DirtyMax
04-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I love Wikipedia... :rolf

...blah, blah, blah......

He also recorded the loss in the final game of the 2008 NLDS against the Philadelphia Phillies. Many fans in Milwaukee would love to stab Suppan with a knife. A real knife wouldn't allow Suppan to suffer as much as he made fans suffer. Also a knife would be the cheapest way to get rid of this horrible pitcher. You wouldn't waste a perfectly good knife on this batting practice pitcher.

....blah, blah, blah... .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Suppan

Nix
04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
I was looking to see if I can find when he is surley signed till and coudlnt find shit. However I did run across this.

Biography:
Is married.....wife's name is Dana...Graduated from Crespi Carmelite (CA) High School, where he is currently a member of its Board of Directors...Over the last two seasons has donated $50 for every strikeout to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, an organization that helps children and families of U.S. soldiers killed in the line of duty.....has presented a $10,000 check to the fund on 9/11 in each of the last two years...Designates time and effort in support of Baseballers Against Drugs (BAD)...Is a member of the Pontifical Council of Church and Sport.....visited Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican during the 2005 offseason...Will make a contribution of $100,000 each year to Brewers Charities, Inc., whose mission is to support activities and programs targeted at youth recreation, scholarship and education throughout Wisconsin...His wife, Dana, was a PIAA Division II State Champion in basketball at Riverside (PA) High School...Enjoys video editing, reading, fishing and golf...Favorite movie is "Without Limits"...Favorite musicians are Tom Petty and U2...Owns and operates a restaurant called "Soup's Grill" in Woodland Hills, CA...Name is pronounced SOO-pahn.....nickname is "Soup".

Atleast he is a decent guy off the field, thats for sure.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/team/player_career.jsp?player_id=122987

Korndogg
04-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Atleast he is a decent guy off the field, thats for sure.

He can be a decent guy off the field doing a different damn job then. He can go run his restaurant full time.

97z2801ss
04-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Was at giants opener and we got lincecum to sit after 76 pitches by the third. And f reed Johnson. Brew crew gunna have to put up 10 runs agame with thier pitching. No sheets and no 160 million dollar man hurts

DirtyMax
04-14-2009, 01:23 PM
You guys act like it's so odd to have your "#1" 0-2 with an ERA pushing 13?!?!?!? :goof:durr

Lash
04-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Was at giants opener and we got lincecum to sit after 76 pitches by the third. And f reed Johnson. Brew crew gunna have to put up 10 runs agame with thier pitching. No sheets and no 160 million dollar man hurts

Fvck Sheets. He's more overated than any of them.

xFullThrottlex
04-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Fvck Sheets. He's more overated than any of them.

Agreed, I sware he has like 2 or 3 good games then a bee stings him and his vagina bleeds for 10-12 weeks makes 3-4 more starts and is out for the season. I'm not a big fan of saying someone is injury prone, but that Motherfvcker is injury prone.