PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the no sympathy Germans

Goat Roper
04-11-2009, 11:49 PM
But she oh so had it coming

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/WORLD/europe/04/11/polar.bear.attack/art.polar.bear.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04/11/polar.bear.attack/index.html

A polar bear attacked a woman at Berlin Zoo Friday afternoon after she climbed a fence and jumped into its habitat during feeding time, police said Saturday.One adult polar bit her several times after she plunged into the moat, police said.

Zoo workers tossed rescue rings toward the woman to hoist her out and distract polar bears swimming nearby, said Goerg Gebhard, a Berlin police officer.

"They saved her life," Gebhard told CNN.

The woman was severely injured and was being treated at a hospital, police said.

It's unclear why the woman entered the bear habitat, but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

RanJer
04-11-2009, 11:52 PM
lol @ trespassing.

That makes for a bad day at the zoo....

srt4eh
04-12-2009, 12:13 AM
some peoples kids....

HITMAN
04-12-2009, 01:35 AM
but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

Eh, they would have issued the citation here in the states, as well. Unless of course she were an illegal alien. Then they would have issued the bear the citation and given her free medical attention, free college tuition, and a driver's license.

Too bad the bear didn't rip her empty skull off...:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
04-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Eh, they would have issued the citation here in the states, as well. Unless of course she were an illegal alien. Then they would have issued the bear the citation and given her free medical attention, free college tuition, and a driver's license.

Too bad the bear didn't rip her empty skull off...:thumbsup

X's 2......how stupid did she have to be to do something that...well.....stupid!?

Al
04-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Gotta love the no sympathy Germans

but police issued her a citation for trespassing.

I would not show her any sympathy either. Besides, if you don't issue a ticket for wrongdoing, she might come back and sue you because "she was not charged with doing anything wrong."

They should have let the bear chew on her a bit longer just to be sure that she learned her lesson.

wikked
04-12-2009, 05:04 AM
lol, she got what she deserved.

Karps TA
04-12-2009, 09:16 AM
How do they know she was being attacked? Looked to me like the bear was trying to mate with her. They're about the same size, I could see how the bear could be confused.

STANMAN
04-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Sympathy is just a word in the dictonary between "shit" and "syphallis":rolf

michelle
04-12-2009, 10:27 AM
She deserved more.

gottwins?
04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
All those bears saw was a fat white seal.

BigSnailBuick
04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
LOL @ the bear rippin a bite into her chubby ass at the end :rolf:rolf:rolf

Plum Crazy
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
what a dumb bitch!!! If you jump into a polar bear habitat, they should make you fend for yourself.

Holeshot
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
She deserved more.

True. I am thinking she wanted to die. Why else would she have done that.
Sad fact is they will probably kill the bear which is the wrong one being executed.

gottwins?
04-13-2009, 10:17 AM
True. I am thinking she wanted to die. Why else would she have done that.
Sad fact is they will probably kill the bear which is the wrong one being executed.

lol that reminds me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3_p8b2fwjk