PDA

View Full Version : Leather Interior

john96ws6
03-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I have the leather interior out of my 96 ws6 for sale. Its black or "charcoal" or whatever. I have no idea what to ask for and I'm not too concerned about what I get. So just make an offer if you want them.;)

BTW is there anyplace in/near Milwaukee that could build me a rollbar? Or atleast put together/weld a wolfe? Borchardts or somewhere?:confused

A B4C Z
03-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Are the seats ripped at all? Get the back sets also or just fronts?

Kyle

Crawlin
03-13-2004, 08:28 AM
For the rollbar, i gotta guy that can do either, build you a custom one to your liking, and weld up a kit. he prefers to do his own, especially so the customer is happy and it's more personally suited. He posts over on www.brewcitystreetmachines.com as Top Fuel Tom. His shop is OTE Design and Fabrication. There is an "ad" on the main page of the site i listed above. Tell him Chris sent ya. My car is going in for custom SFC's, lca's, panhard rod, and possibly a rollbar. Although Imight save the roll bar for a bit. I just saw him put a 10pt cage in Sam and Tina's grey notch(if you cruise hwy, you may know who they are. plates on their black convertible say "HRSEPLY"

Chris

PS- he's in waukesha

john96ws6
03-13-2004, 02:17 PM
The seats are not ripped at all and they look great. The drivers side has this little wrinkle wear but you really need to look closely to see. It also does come with the back seats.

Thanks Chris. I found a guy from ls1tech in Chitown selling a Wolfe at a decent price with everything I want. I'll give OTE a call. I actually have never been to highway 100. Its too far away to go "cruising". This summer I would like to make the trip though. Its always cool to meet new car people. Especially since Madison has such a sh*tty scene.:3gears:

Crawlin
03-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Hahaha, Spanky LS1 right? Haha, he's a good guy. He goes through combos like most people do underwear. I don't know how he does it. haha.

Chris

john96ws6
03-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah he does seem like a good guy. Hopefully I will be able to pick it up next week.

loud91rs
04-09-2004, 05:01 PM
hey how much for the seats? i would be interested in buying them but i don't have all that much money. thanks.

www.cardomain.com/id/loud91rs

A B4C Z
04-09-2004, 10:50 PM
there sold