PDA

View Full Version : BAD@SS white 69 Chevelle today

jbiscuit
04-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Spotted on Greenfield and Calhoun-ish. Big cowl hood, looked like ET Drag wheels, cage yadda yadda....got on it for a second heading down greenfield and it moved out! Anyone know the car? :thumbsup:headbang

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Spotted on Greenfield and Calhoun-ish. Big cowl hood, looked like ET Drag wheels, cage yadda yadda....got on it for a second heading down greenfield and it moved out! Anyone know the car? :thumbsup:headbang

Don't know who owns it, but I've seen it too, I see it pretty frequently, all over town during summer......can't help thinking it would be so much happier if it were mine!! LOL...:drool:

Korndogg
04-09-2009, 07:47 PM
can't help thinking it would be so much happier if it were mine!! LOL...:drool:

why so it can have dead animals all over the interior and on the antenna?

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 08:06 PM
why so it can have dead animals all over the interior and on the antenna?

Why yes, my dear......and perhaps a string of human teeth hanging from the rearview......of course, to truly be one of my fleet, it will have to be converted over to run on human souls.......Do the big bad dead animals scare you?????? Awwwwww........;)

Korndogg
04-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Do the big bad dead animals scare you?????? Awwwwww........;)

no but your face does....ooooooooo snap.

:goof

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 08:17 PM
no but your face does....ooooooooo snap.

:goof

Ok, kidding aside, don't you think that's maybe just a little too personal?? I don't recall having ever met you in person, so how do you know what I look like, and I never made any claims to be pretty.

Korndogg
04-09-2009, 08:19 PM
well first of all. It was a joke. Really dont get all hyped up.

And second. You never met me but I have seen you. But if you knew me you would know that I say that all the time.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 08:22 PM
well first of all. It was a joke. Really dont get all hyped up.

And second. You never met me but I have seen you. But if you knew me you would know that I say that all the time.

Ok. But I don't know you, and I (honestly) don't always know when people are joking........couple this with zero self esteem, and you see why I get VERY easily butthurt.

Myles
04-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Always assume that everyone on this site is joking. Then if they bring it up to you in person in a threatening manner. Punch them.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Always assume that everyone on this site is joking. Then if they bring it up to you in person in a threatening manner. Punch them.

Eh.....I punch like a girl......they'd laugh, lol.......

Korndogg
04-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh and might I add. You didn't see me but I can almost guarantee you saw my car.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh and might I add. You didn't see me but I can almost guarantee you saw my car.

Your car is beautiful!

wikked
04-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Mark looks like a wiener encased in golden brown dough, with a small stick protruding from the underneath.

This are true.

Korndogg
04-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Mark looks like a wiener encased in golden brown dough, with a small stick protruding from the underneath.

This are true.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf