PDA

View Full Version : How many more....

u_say_go
04-09-2009, 04:18 PM
kids have to die before they shut down every f**King daycare center in Milwaukee?!?!:fire:fire:flipoff2:
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/42761197.html

Myles
04-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Jesus fucking christ, what the FUCK is wrong with these people..

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 04:39 PM
How the F*CK do you just "forget" a kid in the van????

michelle
04-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Coming from someone who has worked at a daycare, I don't understand how these things happen based on the training I have had and the routines any competent person would know and practice.

Laziness. Pure laziness.

84hurst
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
That's what happens when you put stupid, irresponsible pieces of shit in charge of something as important as the life of a child. I guess these companies don't do background checks. Must not be important. :chair:

u_say_go
04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
background checks, early childhood education classes, training, experience with kids, daycare experience....that doesn't mean schit! I can understand forgetting your gloves in the car, or forgetting your keys and locking them in the car, but how the PHUCK DO YOU FORGET A HUMAN BEING? A BABYYYYYY!?!??!? People wonder why I'm always pissed off, why my hair is turning grey and falling out- it's because I am completely at my witts end with STUPID phucking people in this world.
sorry ya'll, had to vent a little.:mad:

Crawlin
04-09-2009, 05:48 PM
you should see the type of people that would come in to the dealerships and claim they make $80k/year as a daycare provider, and their schedule c's only show about 5k/year after all the write downs.

it's easy money for lazy people. that's what it is. they get all that money and keep cramming kids into the house to take care of, and they really aren't paying attention. there has got to be a law that gives a kid/adult ratio maximum. I bet half the broken down houses on the northside that are "daycare" places, are well above that maximum, but no one dare says a word because TRUE daycare costs 3x's as much as these ignorant people

TheRX7Project
04-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm not trying to take any blame off this daycare driver moron...

But why the fuck is a 4-month-old in daycare already ANYWAY? My kids (when I have them) won't see daycare before they're walking and talking.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 06:41 PM

But why the fuck is a 4-month-old in daycare already ANYWAY? My kids (when I have them) won't see daycare before they're walking and talking.

You know.....that's a damn good point....4 months old is WAY too young....wtf!?

michelle
04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Sometimes you don't have a choice. I've met many single moms that had to go back to work, so they needed to enroll their child in a daycare. Daycare isn't cheap either, which is sad when you hear about situations like this.

Holeshot
04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Its tragic to say the least. I can only imagine what the parents are going through.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Its tragic to say the least. I can only imagine what the parents are going through.

Oh, my god.....I was thinking that too...the grief, regret, guilt, torture....my heart goes out to them.

awsomeears
04-09-2009, 07:42 PM
What is fucked up is that all of the dead baby news stories are from the North Side

WTF ?

Thats sad......

Josepy
04-09-2009, 07:52 PM

My kid is in daycare at 4 months. A lot of people dont have the choice. Granted ares is only there 2 days a week and we know the people that run the place and work there.

Voodoo Chick
04-09-2009, 07:54 PM
My kid is in daycare at 4 months. A lot of people dont have the choice. Granted ares is only there 2 days a week and we know the people that run the place and work there.

I am the type of person that should NEVER have kids...I'd be so over-protective and paranoid about them, I'd probably mess their heads up.

Josepy
04-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I am the type of person that should NEVER have kids...I'd be so over-protective and paranoid about them, I'd probably mess their heads up.

OH I am. I hate having her at daycare. It pisses me off but no other choice. Unless i start making 100k a year then the wife can quit her job.

Rocket Power
04-09-2009, 08:41 PM
I was lucky enough to have a friend of the family that watched kids and watched my sister and I when we were kids. So I had someone I could trust until she was old enough to go to school. I couldn't leave mine with someone I didn't know. Of course now her old swimming teacher is in the news so you never know....

Yooformula
04-09-2009, 08:51 PM

because in the real world some people dont have a choice for whatever reason. easy to say what you WOULD do until you are put in that situation. My wife and I decided to not use daycare but at the cost of my wife working only part time jobs(3) and me having to swap back and forth leaving US not time for ourselves. A 1 income household is VERY hard to maintain but hearing stories like this make it worth it.

07ROUSHSTG3
04-09-2009, 09:01 PM
That's what happens when you put stupid, irresponsible pieces of shit in charge of something as important as the life of a child. I guess these companies don't do background checks. Must not be important. :chair:

that about sums it up in my opinion.

lordairgtar
04-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Most of those day cares use mini vans or SUVs. A small vehicle indeed. How hard is it to check the thing to make sure that everyone is off the vehicle and in the building. I drove school buses that held 62 kids and I never forgot a one. The dad in this case said he signed the paper as he dropped of the child to the driver. Does anyone double check that list at the site? I wonder how easy it is to open one of these daycares? Seems like anyone with a building and a van can do it.

94greenbandit
04-09-2009, 11:43 PM

Maybe you have the advantage of keeping yourself or your wife at home to watch the kids until that time comes that you decide to take them to daycare.

Both my kids were in daycare at 8 weeks and 7 weeks respectively. There is nothing wrong with them being in daycare at that early of an age. Some of us don't have the luxury to stay home with our kids all the time