PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Night Thread

TheRX7Project
04-08-2009, 05:33 PM
The season is upon us, post the ones you know!

Hardee's by the airport starts May 4th.
Solid Gold Wednesdays (not sure on start date)
Gus's or Georgie's on Saturday

lordairgtar
04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Jetz Convenience Center on Moorland and Janesville in Muskego on Thursdays starting on May 21 thru August 28. Free soda from DQ and door prizes from DQ, Jetz Wash, and Quiznos. Any type car welcome. We've had everything from aggie pick ups to muscle cars to customs to street rods to rat rods to exotic sports cars to late model imports. We've even had a Ford GT and an Aston Martin DB9 show up. Since we are butt up against a residential area, we ask you not to "light them up" as you leave.:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 06:34 PM
The season is upon us, post the ones you know!

Hardee's by the airport starts May 4th.
Solid Gold Wednesdays (not sure on start date)
Gus's or Georgie's on Saturday

Solid Gold starts on April 15th......I think Georgie's begins Memorial Day weekend......

lordairgtar
04-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Tuesday at Culvers on the HWY and Forest Home.

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Tuesday at Culvers on the HWY and Forest Home.

When does that one start? I never even knew about that one.....

lordairgtar
04-08-2009, 06:47 PM
When does that one start? I never even knew about that one.....
I believe after Memorial day, but I can find out. I know the DJ who does that show.
:edit: May 5th

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I believe after Memorial day, but I can find out. I know the DJ who does that show.
:edit: May 5th

Cool, thanks for the info! :)

GRAMPS SS
04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
PISTOL PETES....WED NIGHTS...GREAT PIZZA....GREAT CARS... :thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Holy huge text, Batman......:rolf

GRAMPS SS
04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
:thumbsup...MAY 20TH IS THE FIRST DAY FOR PISTOL PETES........

AND I HEARD YOU LIKE IT HUGE^^^^^

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
:thumbsup...MAY 20TH IS THE FIRST DAY FOR PISTOL PETES........

AND I HEARD YOU LIKE IT HUGE^^^^^

Oh...my goodness......:stare....oh, you mean engines right???? Yeah, I love 'em huge!!!! :rolf

MoCkiN U
04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Racine: McDonalds on HWY 20 on Thursday nights
Kenosha cruise nights suck but they are there!
Gurnee: McDonalds on Grand on Friday Nights

Rumored: Gorgie Porgies in Racine will have a cruise night too just heard that one tonight

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Racine: McDonalds on HWY 20 on Thursday nights
Kenosha cruise nights suck but they are there!
Gurnee: McDonalds on Grand on Friday Nights

Rumored: Gorgie Porgies in Racine will have a cruise night too just heard that one tonight

There's a Georgie Porgie's in Racine, too?? I only knew about the one in Oak Creek..........:confused

TURTLE
04-08-2009, 10:15 PM
may 4th, hardees in delafield... and every tuesday after...

Plum Crazy
04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
There's a Georgie Porgie's in Racine, too?? I only knew about the one in Oak Creek..........:confused

They just opened it this winter, its in the strip mall at the corner of HWY 20 and HWY 31 right by the taco bell, across from Dennys.

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Cool!! Although the one in Oak Creek is always going to be the awesomest, lol!

lordairgtar
04-12-2009, 12:19 PM
I like georgies!

Todd Z
04-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Thursdays at the Culvers in Oak Creek starts May 14th.

lordairgtar
04-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Thursdays at the Culvers in Oak Creek starts May 14th.
Electric Noises web site says the 5th. Hmmm.
http://www.electricnoise.net/

Todd Z
04-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Electric Noises web site says the 5th. Hmmm.
http://www.electricnoise.net/

I said Culvers of OAK CREEK not Hales Corners!

xxtremeteam
04-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Theres Waynes in cedarburg on thursday also? for those of us out this way, west bend I think has a few also

-stew-
04-13-2009, 10:12 AM
PISTOL PETES....WED NIGHTS...GREAT PIZZA....GREAT CARS... :thumbsup

Fuck pistol petes. They all but ask you leave if you produce a Military ID verify your age.

lordairgtar
04-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Fuck pistol petes. They all but ask you leave if you produce a Military ID verify your age.
'splain plz.

-stew-
04-13-2009, 07:16 PM
'splain plz.

I order a pitcher of beer, no-tits mcgee asks me for ID, I hand her my Military ID, she hnds it back sayin she needs to see my DL. I tell her I aint got one, she then tells me she can't serve me. Speaking with the manager got me served, but not before the waitress got shitty with me. this has happened twice, second time didn't involve management, but still. Fuck Pistol Petes.

cyclone70
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
I see alot of tues,wed,thurs amd sat what about friday night

lordairgtar
05-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Supposedly, The Gateway Complex has a friday night show. It's in Muskego on Racine and Tans. Used to be a movie house, now it's a bar and gym and restaurant and arcade and pool room. Tonite is the first one.

animal
05-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Fuck Pistol Petes.

A totally agree. I will never go to that wednesday night show and won't patronize that place anymore over some shit they pulled a few years ago with their car show.

Anyone know about the dairy queen show in west bend? Asuming it's tuesdays since it says it starts tomorrow. Is it classic cars only?

Yooformula
05-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I order a pitcher of beer, no-tits mcgee asks me for ID, I hand her my Military ID, she hnds it back sayin she needs to see my DL. I tell her I aint got one, she then tells me she can't serve me. Speaking with the manager got me served, but not before the waitress got shitty with me. this has happened twice, second time didn't involve management, but still. Fuck Pistol Petes.

out of curiosity...are you active military? by law, that id is only valid for active service personnel. The tavern can and would get ticketed for issuing alcohol to a person using military id if its not an active id.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-04-2009, 12:34 PM
A totally agree. I will never go to that wednesday night show and won't patronize that place anymore over some shit they pulled a few years ago with their car show.

Anyone know about the dairy queen show in west bend? Asuming it's tuesdays since it says it starts tomorrow. Is it classic cars only?

I entered in that show quite a few times last year. Not sure about this year but last year they gave you a copuon for free food just for bringing your car.

88Nightmare
05-04-2009, 12:39 PM
the show at culvers in oak creek never really has a good turn out. its a pretty small and cramped lot.

animal
05-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I entered in that show quite a few times last year. Not sure about this year but last year they gave you a copuon for free food just for bringing your car.

Unless you're asked not to come back with your car. Then you're screwed.

They INVITED a late model car club to their show in 2007, then when we showed up, they bitched that we're all late models and there's too many of us and outright banned us from coming back. Yet late models deemed "interesting" by the gate people (read:friends) would still be allowed in. Wtf Just make it a members only show then. After the backlash, in a discussion thread about it,the show organizer himself said we (late model car enthusiasts) could instead gather in any walmart parking lot and have our own show any night of the week with the rest of the rednecks and that he wouldn't be mad... how classy. I will never go back, late models allowed or not... and pistol petes doesn't get my business anymore either on wednesday nights or otherwise. Dammit this has me all stirred up again. :flipoff2:

The walmart thing is not made up. I'd quote him saying that but they removed it from their little clique-club website.