PDA

View Full Version : Clean Southern 86 Iroc with Corvette Motor

dave bandt
03-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Estate sale. The chassis has around 139K miles on it and it is a T top car. He lived in South Carolina and brought the car back to the UP about 5 years ago but hardly ever drove it. The old 305 overheated so he replaced it with an aluminum headed fuel injected corvette motor. He had the transmission rebuilt when they changed motors. I drove the car afterwards up to MI and got 25MPG on the highway with it. The body is as clean as you'll ever find. The paint is faded and has seen better days. It has new BFG radial TA's all the way around. If you know of anyone looking for an older Iroc/camaro with a very nice drive train, this is it. I also have a computer piggy back system(power programmer I think it's called) that needs repairing that will go with the car. It is currently in Iron Mountain. Pics available upon request. $3500 or trades considered.....4 wheeler would be nice. Contact me via email at dbandt@crmeyer.com.

This thing has got to go! Make me an offer.

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Estate sale. The chassis has around 139K miles on it and it is a T top car. He lived in South Carolina and brought the car back to the UP about 5 years ago but hardly ever drove it. The old 305 overheated so he replaced it with an aluminum headed fuel injected corvette motor. He had the transmission rebuilt when they changed motors. I drove the car afterwards up to MI and got 25MPG on the highway with it. The body is as clean as you'll ever find. The paint is faded and has seen better days. It has new BFG radial TA's all the way around. If you know of anyone looking for an older Iroc/camaro with a very nice drive train, this is it. I also have a computer piggy back system(power programmer I think it's called) that needs repairing that will go with the car. It is currently in Iron Mountain. Pics available upon request. $3500 or trades considered.....4 wheeler would be nice. Contact me via email at dbandt@crmeyer.com.

This thing has got to go! Make me an offer.

Send some pic's to gregvette@sbcglobal.net ASAP

My son is very interested in this car! What color is the car? How about the interior Color condition?:headbang

Crawlin
07-18-2008, 11:33 AM
That Post Was From 4.5 Years Ago Brother :)

xxtremeteam
07-18-2008, 11:35 AM
Dave past away around easter also

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
That Post Was From 4.5 Years Ago Brother :)

Dam how did this thread get re-posted? My bad

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Dave past away around easter also

I'm sorry to hear that...I just saw the post and thought it was rescent:stare