PDA

View Full Version : Talked Dad into a GTO

FbodyTech
03-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Finally talked mt dad into buying a GM car, So he went for the latest and greatest, A '04 GTO

Nice Purple color, six speed trans, I wasn't to fond of the puple idea , but once you see it in person it grows on you quickly, awsome interior colors, preaty darn peppy and handles like a dream.

Now just begining to give him ideas on what we can do to up that horsepower. Seems hard to fond parts yet, anyone know where I can start getting some bolt-on for him (Air intake kit, exhaust, PCM tuning)

Al
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Now if I could get my dad away from a BMW Z-4 and into a vette, stang or GTO

Crawlin
03-10-2004, 10:18 PM
HOLY HELL!!! LOOK WHO IT IS!!! HE IS ALIIIIIIVE!!

What's up man :) Congrats on the GTO. Saw one up close today when I was at a dealership doing a fullwrap graphic installation for Bergstrom. Definitely makes me want one.

Chris

MoreTorque
03-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Holy Crap!!!! Hey Chad!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk with Jon at Speed Inc. in IL... he has a yellow GTO and they are testing everything on it.

GTSLOW
03-14-2004, 01:00 AM
What did he pay for it?

Since I'm in the military and overseas they have an incentive program to spend money in the states/help us soldiers out.

Theres four brands in on the deal: Ford, GM, Daimler Chrysler, and harley.

As for GM I can buy any car they make except the z06 corvette and that stupid new heavy pickup truck thing, for MSRP plus a military discount of four thousand with no markup, and have it deleivered to any dealer within the continental US. :)

The military definately has its advantages.

jon_we4
03-14-2004, 05:29 AM
Developed a very nice polyproplyne induction tube/system. Designed headers, tested them, and sent them out. HPtuners just finished testing my GTO and will have a very nice tuning package shipping soon, think ls1edit that will work on any 04 GTO that has a scan tool on the same cable and can not fry a PCM while writing it in less than a minute and reading in 2-4 minutes.

On a stock GTO the catback is worth 4-5 hp

EDIT: oh ... and you might want to adjust the headlights up, they are really set low from the factory. I have a true HID setup in my car ...the way it should have been.

My engine bay - (hard to see)

http://www.ls1gto.com/mygto/Untitled-11.jpg

The wheels I ordered that are taking forever ...

http://www.ls1gto.com/mygto/wheels.jpg

Cryptic
03-14-2004, 09:37 PM
I love ROH's :thumbsup

SSmike1
03-15-2004, 10:45 AM
hey Nan,

get the GTO dude, whats to think about?

except, maybe the Cobra?:rolleyes:

ill pickit up from the dealer for ya! :banana