PDA

View Full Version : People

lilws6
04-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Whoo went to see fast and furious tonight 7:30 showing. not a bad movie by the way. not the best by any means but def. cool. any who back to me hating people today. after the movie we come out and i find a piece of paper under my windshield wiper. (i took the trans am out just for the night) Paper reads "nice parking job jack!" I'm thinking WTF!? I parked in one complete parking spot. I'll admit i parked on an angle for a reason. front bumper was at the left line and the rear bumber at the right. COMPLETELY in one spot. ok that rant over moving on. So i figured stop at culvers for some icecreamy treat. Me and my friend pull into the lot and i of course park up front where NO ONE else is parked. figured i'm fine so we start walking in. A cop sitting in te lot walks over to us. "why are you parking all the way over here" "uh so theres no chance of any one dinging my car i paid good money for that car is my pride and joy" "well ok but culvers is closed you have to leave" "what do you mean i just watched five sixteen yea olds walk in a min. ago" "oh well they might stil be serving" "thank you i'm going to get some icecream now"
I mean come on WTF is he trying to do i only parked out front to stay away from the "RACE" cars in the lot and i'm getting bitched at. but while i was there i did manage to see a few BCM'ers pull in and eat as well. A yellow viper with black stripes and a black NSX were the two i recognized. And i think i saw flick and his girlfriend not shure. Best night eva:alcoholic

pOrk
04-04-2009, 11:53 PM
The parking lot cop cracks me up, he talked to me like shit the other night when I parked. After I pleasantly informed him I was picking up ice cream for my grand parents, he shut the fuck up. I can't imagine the harassment will help buisness...

Car Guy
04-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Some cops need to be kicked in the balls HARD......:flipoff2:

LIZMO
04-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Yeap we walked in a little while after you, i think you were standing up getting your food when we walked in.

we saw your car parked at the movie too.

lilws6
04-05-2009, 01:29 AM
^ and did i park bad?

Car Guy
04-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Someone must have been jealous of your car and wanted to let you know about it.....:)

Voodoo Chick
04-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Sounds like you were having one of those "I should have just stayed home" nights.....

LIZMO
04-05-2009, 12:29 PM
^ and did i park bad?

yeah you did. like 2 1/2 spots i've seen people park semi's better :goof

it looked like you just backed into 1 spot i didn't think it was bad at all.

BeesTwinEG
04-05-2009, 01:44 PM
fnf was pretty decent than all other fnf movies.
I was very amazed that, they did not have cars that i thought would they have in the movie. supra, vette, s2k etc.... nor lambo...
You guys and gals should check out bayshore Ipic theater! for 14 dollars you can choose your own seats, free pop corn, free game of bowling and talk about seats are VIP huge seats lol. :thumbsup

Holeshot
04-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Stallis = hitler

lilws6
04-05-2009, 06:23 PM
yea t was one of those fuck my life nights lol people gata hate when there 16 and all they can afford is a beat down civic they think is a race car. I used to be a 16 yr old race car driver. some times i still am with a better race car lol