PDA

View Full Version : Racin VID!......ME VS changeforabuttn

SlowStee
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
http://hometown.aol.com/carmena40/firebird.mov

his mods:: '99 Turbo Z24

Garrett T3/T04E Stage 3 Turbo - 60 Trim .63 A/R, Hahn RaceCraft FMIC, Jet-Hot 2000 Coated Turbo Manifold, Innovative Turbo Mini-Gate, eXploited Racing 2.5" Downpipe, 2 Additional 440cc injectors powered by ERL MF2 EIC mounted before the throttle body, Blitz DD BOV, HKS EVC Boost Controller, Accel Adjustable FPR, 2.3 HO Injectors, 2.3 HO Intake Manifold & Throttle Body, 2.3 HO Cams, Turbo P&P Head, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Muncie/Getrag Transmission Swap, 3" Cat-Back, N1 Turbo Muffler, Koni Yellow Struts, Eibach Sportline Springs, GM Front & Rear Strut Brace, Stiffer Engine Mounts

(his new cams arent in yet)

Brian98GTP
03-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Wow...

Any ideas what times he runs?? Im assuming high 12's?

Nice,...ummm...death...:confused :thumbsup

changeforabuttn
03-09-2004, 01:54 AM
haven't been to the track yet. i need to get it tuned first. runs sorta lean on the top end.

SlowStee
03-09-2004, 10:12 PM
no one has ne comments:confused

Prince Valiant
03-09-2004, 10:15 PM
My CPU isn't playing it...

Sounds like you were beat pretty handidly though...if he hasn't run at the track, how about you? times?

SlowStee
03-09-2004, 10:23 PM
man u gotta see the vid...do u have AIM? ill send ya it

SMS 1
03-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
man u gotta see the vid...do u have AIM? ill send ya it
Okay I don't get it. Are you laughing at yourself for getting beaten that bad or do you somehow think you won that one? From the piss poor quality of the vid it is seriously hard to tell? Besides that it is illeagal to race on the road and I have heard all of this bitching from people on here in the past telling people not to talk about it or associate yourself with everyone here because of reputation ect. but somehow when these same people have a story of thier own it's all forgotten about. Whatever, guess I'm just overly bitchy tonite, Im done now.

Oh ya BTW changeforabuttn nice kill :nutkick

SlowStee
03-09-2004, 11:47 PM
first off the quality isnt that bad, at least on my computer....ive never heard anyone bitching, that video was not in wisconsin:banana :stare ..........and ive been wit changeforabuttn the whole time, from when he first bought only the turbo for his cavalier...i think its awesome that he won.....hes got a lot of money, and hours into that car....i honestly would have been let down if i would have won......i mean were talking about a 12 second (or soon to be) cavalier here..come on :goof

SMS 1
03-09-2004, 11:53 PM
I wasnt talking about the compression quality, I meant the fact that the camera shows the f-body for about 2seconds before shaking wildly out of control and you dont really see anything again. And I'll wait to see the slips about how fast it is before I agree on that one ;)

BAD LS1
03-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Sounded like a 3-4 th hit on the LT1 from like 50... Which isnt exactly placing mechanical leverage on the side of the LT1... Whether it be a 6 speed or auto, the sweet spot wasnt around for miles and miles....

SlowStee
03-10-2004, 07:50 PM
ill have plenty of sweet spots once i get these gears installed....::banana i cant wait

Lash
03-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Sweet Nick!!!!!

I'm jealous. 1/2 of the damn wisc jbodies are boosted :drool: ... nto to mention 2 of them now probably run deep into the 12's.

someday....