PDA

View Full Version : 12 squads @ chuck e sleeze in stallis !

DynoTom
04-04-2009, 04:40 PM
About 3:30 today I was going to Jimmy Johns on HWY 100 and seen a total of 12 WAPD squads going to Chuck E Sleeze !

A couple of the squads parked on the southbound side of HWY 100 and ran across into the Chuck lot , they even left the doors open on their cars !

I decided to take a drive over and see what was up....It was pretty strange to see a dozen police cars in one place and 4 of the police men had guys in handcuffs, one cop was looking inside a "donk" Chevy Monte .

Musta been a fight or sumthin worse , I have to say all 12 police cars got on scene within a minute or so of each other , I think that is pretty impressive to put a dozen police officers ( or more ) on a call in such short time.....

03CVLX
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
My guess was it was shift change and that it had to be close to every single squad in Stallis.:rolf For them ALL to get there that close together they almost all had to be in one place at the time of the call.

DynoTom
04-04-2009, 04:51 PM
My guess was it was shift change and that it had to be close to every single squad in Stallis.:rolf For them ALL to get there that close together they almost all had to be in one place at the time of the call.

I have never seen so many police cars getting on scene in such a close time to each other.....It was a constant stream of cop cars it seemed !

DynoTom
04-04-2009, 04:53 PM
had to be close to every single squad in Stallis

I was thinking the same thing....not sure how many squads stallis runs at any time but, 12 in one place and time had to leave the city pretty lean in other places I would think?

Anakonda69
04-04-2009, 05:32 PM
on my way home on thurs. saw 5 squads at the liquor store on hwy and oklahoma behind poor richards. must be crime central now. lol

pOrk
04-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Its pretty dark on that corner these days, with the skating rink across hwy 100, the liquer store, and the Chucky Cheese its pretty ugly

Holeshot
04-04-2009, 05:35 PM
STALLIS 13. Heil !!

URLOZIN
04-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Of course. The donut shop down the street. :rolf

RanJer
04-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Of course. The donut shop down the street. :rolf

Chuck E Cheese does share a parking lot with Krispy Kreme.... :rolf

URLOZIN
04-04-2009, 06:58 PM
I just guessed.lol. I've never been around there before. hahaha

Voodoo Chick
04-04-2009, 10:37 PM

That was honestly the first thing that popped into my head while reading this thread..........:rolf