PDA

View Full Version : Purple/Blue T/A

ATI07vert
04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
What do you have done? :stare boost/nos? :wow How fast were you going the last run we did from hampton to goodhope? I'm only running 9lbs.

Poncho
04-04-2009, 07:25 AM
It's a T/A, they don't need boost or spray.

BAD LS1
04-04-2009, 08:11 AM
sounds like tim

floaters
04-04-2009, 09:12 AM
well i can tell ya what he doesnt have

3rd gear :rolf

sorry tim i had to

Yooformula
04-04-2009, 09:31 AM
sounds like tim

lol, yup sounds like Tim.

lotsals1
04-10-2009, 01:01 PM
well i can tell ya what he doesnt have

3rd gear :rolf

sorry tim i had toI wouldnt need it since against a Green turd Supra:rolleyes:

BIOTCH:loser

lotsals1
04-10-2009, 01:21 PM
What do you have done? :stare boost/nos? :wow How fast were you going the last run we did from hampton to goodhope? I'm only running 9lbs.when I shut down I was at 140ish, I saw you trying to catch up to me when I first got on the x way:) then when I slowed down for ya I heard you down shift and the blower whine,I thought for sure I was done for :rolf , You might want to contact badls1 he could tune you better IMO you should of did alot better,You pulled my a lil on the first throttle stomp but I pulled you real hard after that,I'm betteing Tommy could hook you up-As for my car its just a ls1 with Cam and longtubes -LMAO I saw the girl in your pass seat freaking out at you:thumbsup. It was all in fun but now in retrospec It was kinda dumb of us:durr.Nice wheels btw -it sounded bad ass. CORSA? nice progress though on such a new car.LS motors can be a lil qwirky but easily corrected,there are a lot of exsperienced ls motor guru's on here ls1tech.com also is a good info spot.
Thanx for the props:D