PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo

Silver350
03-08-2004, 05:15 PM
For some Reason International Autos On HWY are storing their over flow inventory at AMF Lanes on HWY 100 In the back parking lot. Mixed in with all the cars there is a Silver 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo that has a 6 speed Manual Trans, Black interior, and all the fixing for a rich person even with a sticker price of $94,000

It is a very Beautiful Car. I might Have to go back there and take some pictures

SMS 1
03-08-2004, 06:50 PM
Ya, those thing fockin move! I was lucky enough to work on and drive a 2001turbo a cpl of years ago, man did that thing scoot. $94K will definately lighten your wallet in a hurry though.

jbiscuit
03-12-2004, 10:17 AM
there is an old guy that lives somewhere over off 76th and Lincoln that has an older body style turbo slant nose Porsche. I was along side him 2 weeks ago on 76th during that 55° Sunday afternoon. I revved it a couple times and he looked over and smiled. He didn't drop the hammer on it but rather soft launched it and eased into it. I could hear the turbo spool up and the rear tires (which are VERY wide I might add) were searching for traction through the intersection. Very sweet car. Its red. Anyone seen this car before? Looks brand new even though if I had to guess I'd say it was a late 80's

jbiscuit
03-12-2004, 10:23 AM
it looked like this car....same color and everything, Just different wheels and it didn't say PORSCHE on the bottom sill. Very tough car

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/5a/de/cb_1_s.JPG
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/5a/e6/db_1_s.JPG

Heat Seeker WS6
03-12-2004, 10:45 PM
It's a sweet car for sure.
Around quitting time from work you can find him heading west on Oaklahoma and then turn south on 76th and then head west on Morgan. I've seen him go that route the last couple decent days now.

head down here for some cool hardware on a Sat with good weather....
http://lfsc.com/

Ricky Bobby
03-13-2004, 10:11 AM
hey scott thats the one me and phil seen right on sat. man if only my check would bounce long enough for me to get out of town LOL

jbiscuit
03-16-2004, 02:15 PM
yeah that guy's porsche is insane.....very sweet car. Very well maintained. Not sure if its quick or not. I saw him get on it a little bit when I was next to him and it got up and went pretty decent. It has HUGE tires on the back as in VERY wide..... Awesome older Porsche in MINT condition

SSmike1
03-18-2004, 07:18 AM
hey john,

that car dealer, lake forest sports car,

WOW, what a classy place...
and awesome cars there!

:rockwoot:

CruxGNZ
03-18-2004, 05:32 PM
As long as you guys are on the subject, there was a beautiful jet black older Porsche that I saw a handfull of times out here in Brookfield. Had a pretty huge wing on the back, sounded like it had straight pipes (very loud, but awsome sounding), and the plates spelled out something like "Land Rocket". I was always able to tell when that car was coming down the road, it had souch a unique sound to it, you could hear it before you saw it. I didn't see it anywhere last year though. Have you guys seen this one? It was hard to miss, it really stood out from the rest.

!M!

jbiscuit
03-19-2004, 09:49 AM
I think I have seen that car also.....its black with black wheels right? Very tough car if its the one you are talking about. I had the liberty of talking to that uy about a year ago when I was at the autozone in waukesha. he came in to buy a few things and he was telling me he found the car in Hemmings and it was down in Florida, built by a shop down there with the sole purpose of being a track car (for use at tracks like Road America)....it has wicked suspension with like Titanium lateral links and stuff like that. It is a turbo I believe and yes it has a straight pipe exhaust (no muffler).....huge Brembo Gran Turismo brakes with ductwork for cooling. A serious car. I think he said he paid $65K for it with everything on it. I think it has a cage and some other stuff also. I knwo the motor is nuts in it too, like a stroker and forged internals etc.....crazy car but very cool.

CruxGNZ
03-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah, it had like a dark gold or possibly black wheel center, been a while since I've seen it. Probably is the same car. I doubt there are many like it around here. Cool info, thanks.

!M!

02hawk796
03-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Saw a black 911 style today with shuttle wing. The rear tires were 295/35ZR18.

Al
04-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Someone in Cedarburg is getting either a GT-2 or the new Carerra GT this year. He is going to park it next to his 355 and his other ferrari like the one in Ferris Buelers Day Off.

SMS 1
04-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Are you talking about the guy that has that shop behind web's here? I rode past on the trail the other day and he had like 5 Porches out there incl. that mint White slantnose. Nice cars for sure, seemed like a decent guy too.