PDA

View Full Version : Darrow on 76?

SMS 1
03-08-2004, 05:06 PM
I know this is kind of old news by now but what the hell happened to Russ Darrow on 76th and Calumet? WTF? Are they not selling Pontiac anymore? I see that Isuzu has thier own place now where Dodge was, and Dodge is now at the old Pontiac/Isuzu store but where did Pontiac go? Does anyone know where the guys in the shop went to or are they still there and working on Mopars now? Haven't talked to the guys in the shop there for awhile now and I drove past one night like WTF?

Daytonapacecar959
03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Darrow lost both there Pontiac franchises.The one on 76th street went to Rank&Son and the Cederburg went to 5 corners.I haven't heard why.

Neal Steffek
03-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Could this be why?

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/fb.asp?m=712962&key=repo&language=single

SMS 1
03-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Ya Neal I remember you telling that story that still absolutely sucks and very well could be part of the reason for them "loosing" Pontiac. Even still, they must have been pulling sh1t like that all the damn time, I mean it takes quite a bit to have the factory pull a line away from you at multiple locations when you are that big in the area. Bout time Russ gets some payback :flipoff2:

Al
03-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Russ Darrow also screwed over my parents and our 2000 Accord V6. It had the reverse bug and we went through 3 transmissions before 8k miles. My dad threatened to take them to court if they didn't fix it properly. They tried pulling some bull with him, but my dad is good at dealing with it and eventually got what he should have had in the first place..

02hawk796
03-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Does this mean Russ Darrow has lost your vote for Senator from Wisconsin in the upcoming election?

SMS 1
03-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 02hawk796
Does this mean Russ Darrow has lost your vote for Senator from Wisconsin in the upcoming election?

He never had it to begin with! He is definately a polititian though. I've never heard someone talk for as long as he does without saying a single thing.:yawn: