PDA

View Full Version : Tree Removal

PB86MCSS
04-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Does anyone on here do or recommend anyone or places for tree removal? Side jobs welcome. Tree is a 80' cotton wood(?) that is starting to die at the top but is still alive. Just overgrown for our small yard and we want to remove it before it gets much worse...not to mention potential falling branches and the birds love to hang out as its one of the taller trees around and poop on everything.

UnderPSI
04-01-2009, 07:51 PM
We can cut it for you. I will be out giving estimates this weekend. PM me your address and phone number. Let me know if you want the wood or if you want us to haul it. Or we could haul just the branches. Certified Arborists.

pOrk
04-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Brad is the man, but if you need another quote get ahold of me and I will PM you my buddy Scott's number. He has been cutting them down for almost 10 years, currently employed by Milwaukee Forestry Department

drewbird91
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
We can cut it for you. I will be out giving estimates this weekend. PM me your address and phone number. Let me know if you want the wood or if you want us to haul it. Or we could haul just the branches. Certified Arborists.

I also sent you a pm.

0TransAm0
04-01-2009, 08:15 PM
gimmie a chainsaw and a case of beer i will do it for free :)

and if it falls on the house its not my fault... :)

Rocket Power
04-01-2009, 08:39 PM
gimmie a chainsaw and a case of beer i will do it for free :)

and if it falls on the house its not my fault... :)If you go this route call me , I want to watch:rolf

UnderPSI
04-01-2009, 08:44 PM
That's not as bad as the job we just did. When we got there the guy had a ladder hanging from a rope 4 feet off the ground (for extra height) and above that he had pieces of 2x4 screwed to the tree with drywall screws. He said he couldn't stand on the 2x4's and hold on and cut with the sawzall at the same time, that's when he decided to call.....

Holeshot
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Brad swing by my place. I need an estimate on cropping my evergreens.

PB86MCSS
04-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Cool, PM sent.

A good friend of mine works for Milwaukee County Forestry or such, he looked at it over a week ago as a side job but wasn't comfortable doing it without being insured after getting halfway up the tree and looking around for awhile. It's a tight squeeze so we prefer someone insured but if they are comfortable doing it then we are all ears.

wikked
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Tree is a 80' cotton wood

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

The females (of course) are the bitches, spewing tons of allergy inducing cotton EVERYWHERE, every fall. fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk I hate those.
/rant

nitroxtreme
04-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Cool, PM sent.

A good friend of mine works for Milwaukee County Forestry or such, he looked at it over a week ago as a side job but wasn't comfortable doing it without being insured after getting halfway up the tree and looking around for awhile. It's a tight squeeze so we prefer someone insured but if they are comfortable doing it then we are all ears.

Who is the ***** that works for me..I will have to give him a hard time...

PB86MCSS
04-03-2009, 11:10 PM
PM sent

nitroxtreme
04-04-2009, 08:31 AM
PM'ed you back....