PDA

View Full Version : Four seasons skatepark

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Has anyone ever gone to four seasons skatepark. I'm just wondering how it is. Is there anything for beginners like me. I'm going to try going there when I get my cast off, because my school is going there.

Voodoo Chick
04-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Skatepark??? Right after you get your cast off???? Oh, geeeez, be careful so's you don't end up in another cast, lol! :)

pOrk
04-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Four Seasons is awesome, when you go call me so I can come down there and shred with ya :) OR if you and your old man wanna take a drive, the skatepark in racine is free and usually dead.

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
04-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Four Seasons is awesome, when you go call me so I can come down there and shred with ya :) OR if you and your old man wanna take a drive, the skatepark in racine is free and usually dead.

Do you have amy videos for the skatepark in racine

pOrk
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Well sure :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iVOWeH0gk4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UN_D8nrytU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mfLpFyHPvw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SIqPGsXBHc&feature=related

rally_scort
04-01-2009, 08:31 PM

its both free and dead due to the horrible population of wiggers.Last time i was there with a couple buddies, some kid tried to walk off with my buddys bike.it turned from one kid to about 30 older kids/adults and my buddy left with a kicked in pickup bed.Its a real nice park, just the wrong environment....

That_Guy
04-01-2009, 08:41 PM
its both free and dead due to the horrible population of wiggers.Last time i was there with a couple buddies, some kid tried to walk off with my buddys bike.it turned from one kid to about 30 older kids/adults and my buddy left with a kicked in pickup bed.Its a real nice park, just the wrong environment....

next time you decided to go invite me.. :headbang they will clearly regret fucking with u..

racine is a nice park.. every place has its assholes.. same as 4 seasons.. my brother hangs out at 4 seasons the most because of all the pro's and semi pros who hang around. creating a very fun enviroment. the guy who manages it and the owner are great people and do a good job at keeping the rift-raf out

rally_scort
04-01-2009, 08:45 PM
next time you decided to go invite me.. :headbang they will clearly regret fucking with u..

racine is a nice park.. every place has its assholes.. same as 4 seasons.. my brother hangs out at 4 seasons the most because of all the pro's and semi pros who hang around. creating a very fun enviroment. the guy who manages it and the owner are great people and do a good job at keeping the rift-raf out

i havent been on a bike in 5+ years :rolf

Trutildeathxxx
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
four seasons is probably the best park in the midwest, pretty much the whole street side is perfect for beginners, leet me know when your going, i would be down to meet there as well

GTSLOW
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Ah I remember renting 4seasons a few times in the morning with my buddies when it first opened. The good ole days.

jakedrew
04-02-2009, 07:41 PM
i remember when four seasons opened. It would be cool to see how it is going on now 10 years later.

It was a cool place.

Have fun.

GTSLOW
04-02-2009, 10:15 PM
^^ Man it's waaaay different. When I went there they used to have the small box and the big box, along with the roll in and that 8ft quarter w/ like 2 ft of vert. Now it's a series of smaller box jumps with a spine I think?

lordairgtar
04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Has anyone ever gone to four seasons skatepark. I'm just wondering how it is. Is there anything for beginners like me. I'm going to try going there when I get my cast off, because my school is going there.
Ya wanna break yer bowling arm? Are you crazy? C'mon, yer ole man already has his retirement home picked out based on your potential winnings when you turn pro.

LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS
04-15-2009, 08:58 AM
I've been practicing all week just to get ready for today. I hope that it is a lot of fun. I'll tell you how it went after I come back from the trip

GRAMPS SS
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
yes Sean...tell us about the road rash on your face :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

at least he didn't break his arm again...

pOrk
04-16-2009, 07:51 AM
Just got your pm today, go figure. You skateboard right? Hope all is well and your face ain't too messed up, then again your dads ain't much better ;-)

Trutildeathxxx
04-19-2009, 05:55 PM
anybody down to go to the park tonight?