PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with Portable Out Houses <----- lol I know

awsomeears
04-01-2009, 12:14 AM
There is issue with our familys cottage out house, grandpa got some Bull Shit letter stating he has to tear it down and fill it in all in 30 Days :stare

Complete bull shit, not that we have to take it down but the whole 30 day thing. The out house is about 8 feet deep with a poured base built like a brick lol lol shit house.

My grandpa will be talking to the guy that sent him the letter through Fondulac county and ask that he can get at least 60 to 90 days for pete sakes.

If he has to tear it down then hey gotta do it, buying a Port-o-john would be the next best thing. No need to lease it out or any of that, buying it would be the key.

I did some google searching and there is a place in Germantown that sells them but there are no prices posted.

BCM always comes threw, but I don't know about this one.

:D

Mudd Runner
04-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Ill give my uncle a call he bought a couple of them ill see where he got them.

awsomeears
04-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Ill give my uncle a call he bought a couple of them ill see where he got them.

That would be great, and try to find out where he bought it from and any info :thumbsup

wrath
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Tear the shithouse down and "cap it" with a cap, build a garage around said shithouse hole, and continue shitting on your merry way? If they can't see it... they don't know it's there.

TheRX7Project
04-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I think FDL is full of shit...