PDA

View Full Version : Classic Computer Stuff...

ND4SPD
03-31-2009, 10:05 PM
I've been going through my basement and I've come to the realization that I have waaaaaaay too much old Commodore 64 and Commodore AMIGA stuff laying around. So, if someone is interested in taking some of it off of my hands... let me know. I have everything from the computers themselves, to peripherals, to games, to software... you pretty much name it. I'm feeling way too lazy to put it up on craigslist or eBay right now so let me know if you're interested. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then move along... you probably wouldn't understand anyway. :D

animal
04-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Actually I know a guy that would probably be VERY interested in all of it. I don't suppose you could detail all the stuff you have? I'll get ahold of him to check. DIBS!

ND4SPD
04-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hell,um... there's at least one or two fully functional C64s, at least 3 1541 drives, probably 3 or 4 monitors (one or two are RGB, the rest are composite, tape unit, lots of C64 & AMIGA games with boxes, a fully functional AMIGA 2000 with hard drive and VGA video adapter (so it works on PC monitors), a non-working AMIGA 500 (i'm pretty sure all it needs is a CIA chip)... hundereds of disks for both the AMIGA and the C64s. I think there's also a Commodore Printer... but I'm sure the ribbon is dried out by now. As my friends and family transitioned out of the C64 era I ended up with all of their stuff because I was... and still am kind of a retro-junkie. But, I really haven't used any of it in at least 6 years, though I still have some... attachment to the stuff or I'd just throw it all out, which is why I'm trying to find it a home. I only plan on keeping one 1541 drive and some of the C64 and AMIGA disks until I can convert them to PC disk images. I have the stuff to do it, just haven't had time. Once I'm done with that the remainder can go too as I won't need it anymore.

ND4SPD
04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
This stuff is still available, so I'm going to try again... come on, you know you're just dying for some retro-computer action!

deuceWI
04-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Actually I know a guy that would probably be VERY interested in all of it. I don't suppose you could detail all the stuff you have? I'll get ahold of him to check. DIBS!

I was reading ahead of myself and thought you were going to say I need to get ahold of him on his BBS.

animal
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I was reading ahead of myself and thought you were going to say I need to get ahold of him on his BBS.

FTR, I have a running version of MajorBBS in my house... just so i can play trade wars :durr

animal
04-07-2010, 11:51 AM
This stuff is still available, so I'm going to try again... come on, you know you're just dying for some retro-computer action!

I suppose it's a bit late to say he didn't want it lol.

FTR He's got all the games he wants on a c64 emulator so no interest in this.

ND4SPD
04-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I suppose it's a bit late to say he didn't want it lol.

FTR He's got all the games he wants on a c64 emulator so no interest in this.
... a bit ... late? LOL no, I figured as much when I didn't hear anything within the first much.

Hence why I'm getting rid of the stuff... though there were a few things that I could never get to work on my Amiga emulator... but oh well.