PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the southside.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 09:09 AM
man you got the largest pedophile ever,west allis has a sexting scandal at the highschool,robbings and some shootings,Just another reason I'm glad I am a far northsider

Mr Twigbert
03-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Yeah, but you have Stanman up there in WB so who has the biggest pedophile now? :rolf

JK B

Beagle
03-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Thats not any side thats dirty stallis what do you expect from that city.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Yeah, but you have Stanman up there in WB so who has the biggest pedophile now? :rolf

JK B

OUCH,still not as bad as the southophiles you all have

pOrk
03-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Everybody in stallis loves sexy time

-stew-
03-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Yeah, but the north side is full of, um, ah,north siders...

North side sucked ten years ago when I was growing up. I've since learned that the south side is far superior. And don't lump the freaks in 'Stallis in with us decent Milwaukeeans.

-stew-
03-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Everybody in stallis loves sexy time

Apparently the kids don't.

ThatWhiteCivic
03-28-2009, 10:56 AM
haha

BigBadGTA
03-28-2009, 12:48 PM
I go to the Nathon hale, the school that had the sexting scandle shit.... It sucks major cock to go to a west allis school. If my house doesn't sell, I am not going to Hale next year. new berlin west maybe. then maybe I can actually drive my car to school with out fear of coming out and having a bunch of cracker wanna be gang bangers leanin up on it....

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 12:55 PM
dood you are southsiders,stallis included sorry,your all freaks

pOrk
03-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I go to the Nathon hale, the school that had the sexting scandle shit.... It sucks major cock to go to a west allis school. If my house doesn't sell, I am not going to Hale next year. new berlin west maybe. then maybe I can actually drive my car to school with out fear of coming out and having a bunch of cracker wanna be gang bangers leanin up on it....

:rolleyes: West Allis is one of the best school districts in South Eastern Wisconsin.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 01:23 PM
For wierdo's^

TheRX7Project
03-28-2009, 04:01 PM
And don't lump the freaks in 'Stallis in with us decent Milwaukeeans.

You got that backwards.

u_say_go
03-28-2009, 05:04 PM

JK B

yeah, but we keep close tabs on those pedophiles up here in the far northside, and if they get out of line we handle business ourselves.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 05:15 PM
thats true,you dont hear about that stuff up here. now down on the dirty oufside thats another story,and another and another and another

u_say_go
03-28-2009, 05:31 PM
true! Mike you know damn well if that schit went down up here, there would be no calling of the cops- he'd be fertilizer in one of the fields. And that's not just me talking "big tuff guy" crap, that's the way people roll up here.
Got a story from the WBPD sergent that lives across the street; meth addict kid breaks into WB house in the middle of the night, home owner kicks his ass..BAD! Cops finally come because a neighbor called the police saying they heard what sounded like a girl screaming across the street. Cops show up and meth-head has on a pair of underwear, ripped shirt and one sock and is bleeding profusely. Cops ask what happened, home owners response "I dunno, he broke into my house looking like this".

Sprayaway Fox
03-28-2009, 05:34 PM
true! Mike you know damn well if that schit went down up here, there would be no calling of the cops- he'd be fertilizer in one of the fields. And that's not just me talking "big tuff guy" crap, that's the way people roll up here.
Got a story from the WBPD sergent that lives across the street; meth addict kid breaks into WB house in the middle of the night, home owner kicks his ass..BAD! Cops finally come because a neighbor called the police saying they heard what sounded like a girl screaming across the street. Cops show up and meth-head has on a pair of underwear, ripped shirt and one sock and is bleeding profusely. Cops ask what happened, home owners response "I dunno, he broke into my house looking like this".
:rolf:rolf:rolf Badass!...Had to post on that good one:thumbsup

Lash
03-28-2009, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: West Allis is one of the best school districts in South Eastern Wisconsin.

I hope you're joking....lol.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 10:15 PM
dood,I can only hope a meth head never breaks into my house. It will be a hard time explaining that he broke in with bullet holes in him.

BigBadGTA
03-29-2009, 11:46 AM
It is hard to believe how shitty the others are then!!!! :wooo