PDA

View Full Version : Aflac

Holeshot
03-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Anybody have it or used it in the past?

awsomeears
03-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Anybody have it or used it in the past?

Dan my friend Dena works for them if you have any questions, I'm going to jump onto it once the lady that is supposed to check-up on my work stops by. I would like to have my friend sign me up but like I said a lady is already our spokesman or whatever the hell you call it.

Bunch of guys/girls from my work have it and everyone gives it 3 :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

A lady at my work just busted her tooth and Aflac Covered it, I was shocked to see Aflac has Dental witch is so expensive but the lady at my work said it was pretty affordable.

Everyone is cutting there hands arms open with all of the sheet metal work we do, that's why I need it plus other shit happens.

PM me if you want to speak to my friend, she's totally cool :thumbsup

Holeshot
03-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks Brad I just may do that. I am interested.

Anakonda69
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM
i have it and have used it. help me keep my house after i blew out my knee and was off work for 3 months. worth the money.

Coops Brother
03-28-2009, 06:53 AM
I used to have it years ago and never used it. I haven't heard anything bad about them either.
Right now I have a similar ins. through a company called Combined Insurance, it has about the same coverages that Aflac has, but the premiums are less. Mine is a disability and hospitalization policy. I am glad I had it last summer, I went down on a bike and broke a bone in my knee and was off work for 4 months, it paid out $6500+ for that time, tax free.

Keep in mind that Aflac and Combined Insurances are disability type policies, and they don't cover any medical bills.

Holeshot
03-28-2009, 07:02 AM
Keep in mind that Aflac and Combined Insurances are disability type policies, and they don't cover any medical bills.

Yeah Thats what I am looking for.

Anakonda69
03-28-2009, 08:11 AM
they do however give you money for medical procedures and depending on your own health insurance you can come out ahead. when i had my knee surgery my health insurance copay for my orthopedist was $30. aflac sent me $35 for every visit i went to see him. so i made $5. all depends on the plan you get.

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2009, 08:21 AM
I have Aflac Dan and have had to use it before,they have been great to deal with. I have a life insurance policy,short term disability 6 month,then a long term disability that goes a additional 2 years. very affordable and great customer service, our Rep. is a cool guy to.

DR.FORD
03-28-2009, 09:43 AM
My employees and I have it. Never a problem!

British_Ben
03-28-2009, 12:47 PM
I have it and I used when I dislocated my knee cap. They had a check out to me within days. It covered wages for a whole month (recovery time per doctor) and paid me for doctor trips and x-rays. Aflac is pretty awesome.