PDA

View Full Version : "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage....

Crawlin
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
I definitely liked the beginning parts of it. Very intense in some scenes. Very well done graphics, maybe a little TOO much with some of the bad/killing scenes. Not gory at all. Interesting twist at the end.

Ending.... SUCKS DONKEY BALLS! It's as if the writers just gave up and went... Oh this sounds good. And fit it all in half a page of the script.

Voodoo Chick
03-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I HATE endings that leave you feeling like that. There was a series of books I read that were like that....at the end I was just like "Huh!?"

Deggy
03-27-2009, 01:00 PM
That movie looks just as bad as those National Treasure movies he made.

The last good movie in my mind that Nicholas Cage made was.... I'd have to say Face Off and that movie wasn't even that good. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he's that good of an actor.

Yooformula
03-27-2009, 01:26 PM
I cant stand Nicholas Cage in movies anymore. Ever since I puked through bankok dangerous, I wont watch another waste of space flick he is in.

Karps TA
03-27-2009, 01:57 PM
I liked the National Treasure movies. But I'm a big fan of history and like to think there's more to it all.

As for this movie, personally I'm tired of all the world is ending crap.

94greenbandit
03-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I like the treasure movies and will agree that Bangkok Dangerous sucked big kok. He is hit or miss sometimes

Crawlin
03-27-2009, 04:17 PM
His acting in here is spotty at best. Like I said, him at the end is just rediculous. But overall, in the theater with the big sound system, it made it very suspenseful. That made it worth it. Well that and the pretzel bites. I'm a sucker for those, haha

VroomPshhTsi
03-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I have to agree about Cage. Face Off I enjoyed and I kinda liked Lord of War (I think that was what it was called) but since then blah.