PDA

View Full Version : WISVTOA Icebreaker 2009 at Griffin Ford

Greg@GLD
03-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Wisconsin SVTOA Spring Icebreaker All-Ford Show

Griffin Ford in Waukesha, WI
May 3rd 10:00 AM-3:00PM

Join us for the kick off of the Milwaukee car show season. Presented by the Wisconsin SVT Owners Association and Griffin Ford Lincoln Mercury, the 8th Annual Ice Breaker and All Ford Car Show will be held Sunday, May 3rd from 10:00am until 3:00pm (rain or shine). Registration begins at 9:00am with trophy presentations at 2:30pm for 19 show classes. In addition to the show vehicles, there will be DJ music, performance vendors, door prizes, and food, with proceeds to benefit America's Second Harvest of Wisconsin. Hope to see you at the show!

Show Cover Flyer (http://www.wisvtoa.com/pdfs/2009Icebreakerfront.pdf)

Show Classes (http://www.wisvtoa.com/pdfs/2009showclasses.pdf)

03CVLX
03-22-2009, 01:31 PM
I went to the show last year. It was a pretty nice show. I won't be able to attend this year though im headed down to a big show in lasalle, IL at Jc Whitney.

Waver
03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
dont know if I will be able to make this, but I will try.....

xxtremeteam
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
went last year with out the car maybe Ill bring it down

Slow Joe
03-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Hrmmm I wanna go to this... I hope I remember... LOL

Feature Pony
03-26-2009, 04:31 PM
I will plan to be up there as long as my wheels come in soon.

BigBadGTA
03-28-2009, 12:12 PM
My dad and I will be there with his stang...

no_slow_svt
04-05-2009, 10:30 AM
i would like to make this show this year. its been awhile since ive been there

mr.gone1985
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm hoping to make it this year. Just have a few things to finish on it.

Waver
04-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Hrmmm I wanna go to this... I hope I remember... LOL

joe I will call you the night before and the day of....you me and eric can caravan....that is if my car isnt in the shop getting some things done to it then

GRAMPS SS
04-06-2009, 11:32 PM
went last year with out the car maybe Ill bring it down

you go..we'll meet up with ya with the QUEER...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

PureSound15
04-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Meh - If I'm around I might stop by.

noeggs4u
04-30-2009, 07:57 PM
Any one going sunday?

STANMAN
04-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Wayne, let me put the stroller in the back of the Queer and I am there.

GRAMPS SS
04-30-2009, 08:02 PM
^^^^you got it...

GRAMPS SS
04-30-2009, 08:04 PM
I'M IN...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof NO REALLY I'M IN...HAVE TO HAUL BOBS BABY THINGS...Bob you owe me lunchand drinks alllllll day

mike bring the exploder...

Car Guy
04-30-2009, 08:15 PM
This year I will be up in Green Bay bowling in the state tourney, won't get back until late Sunday afternoon.....:mad:

Yeehaw
04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
i will prolly roll over for a few minutes

OneHotLX
04-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I'll have to talk to the wife. Maybe I can bring her GT out.

Holeshot
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
May go to see friends. No GTO tho. Anyone wanna tag along?

Waver
05-01-2009, 10:19 AM
well I wil be there, trying to get a fameous stang to show up there too

shoooo32
05-01-2009, 03:34 PM
The weather looks good for this weekend. Maybe I'll make the trip.

Mudd Runner
05-01-2009, 05:51 PM
We will see

noeggs4u
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Hope to be there by noon and meet some bcm people.AM new to the site.

lit666
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
I'll be there

noeggs4u
05-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Any body want to get a group together to go up there? New to the site.

retro_pony
05-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Since the rain is out of the forecast, and it just might break 60 for the first time in weeks... thinking might have to bring the retro pony for an appearance. Hope to chat with a few of you on Sunday. For the rest of you, enjoy the Mile.

GRAMPS SS
05-02-2009, 05:52 PM
great to see who going...see ya there...i'll have a cooler in back of the QUEER with ice if you need to keep anything cold...

Yeehaw
05-02-2009, 06:22 PM
ill bring the psd ill be a spectator since that is free lol

GRAMPS SS
05-02-2009, 07:13 PM
ill bring the psd ill be a spectator since that is free lol

you bringing any women with :thumbsup

RanJer
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM
great to see who going...see ya there...i'll have a cooler in back of the QUEER with ice if you need to keep any beer cold...

you bringing any women with :thumbsup

I think he's bringing the Sheep..... baaaaa

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 06:03 PM
no famous stang showed...but any guesses to whom got a trophy for 2ND place for a uncleaned vehicle...

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
the show was great...i guess they had more cars this year then last year....i enjoyed the cars that were there...some nice rides...and seeing BCMr's as well...the food was very good and cheap...next year hopefully the show will be bigger....

retro_pony
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm not condoning this, maybe not "famous", but infamous... the 2010 Roush 427 in attendance.

Yes, nice show, GREAT WEATER, good $$$ for the food/drinks.

no famous stang showed...but any guesses to whom got a trophy for 2ND place for a uncleaned vehicle...

STANMAN
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM
The show seemed smaller this year???? Perhaps it's just me. Some very nice cars though, and a really dirty mount a queer:rolf

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 06:41 PM
The lightning took second. All I wanted was a cherry parking spot cuz I was to lazy to park and walk in. I feel bad I didn't even wash it

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-03-2009, 06:51 PM
The lightning took second. All I wanted was a cherry parking spot cuz I was to lazy to park and walk in. I feel bad I didn't even wash it

Damn dude. that farm truck is a show farm truck

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm not condoning this, maybe not "famous", but infamous... the 2010 Roush 427 in attendance.

Yes, nice show, GREAT WEATER, good $$$ for the food/drinks.

your car was sweeet looking...didn't see you by it...we were by the tent...

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Damn dude. that farm truck is a show farm truck

coop ..now there is 2 show vehicles in stable ...:thumbsup

and Ben...where were you....we had adult soda :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 07:00 PM
ben was "cough" PW "cough" busy

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
coop ..now there is 2 show vehicles in stable ...:thumbsup

and Ben...where were you....we had adult soda :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

some people can't stand not getting trophies and complain about it. I guess I'm just lucky.

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 07:02 PM
The more shows I get to the less wining means,Its jsut fun to hang out and get together,about 11 billionty other people out there need to get that.

Greg@GLD
05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Thank you all for coming today. I'm not sure why it seemed "smaller" to anyone, fact is we had to close the lot early because we filled the available show space and the overflow. We set a record for registered entries, by quite a lot over the previous record. A lot of people came early and then left early, probably due to the "Drive the Mile" thing at State Fair Park... We had a 2010 Roush there that was driven from Detroit, that was VERY cool.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that came out to support our show and Second Harvest of Wisconsin. :thumbsup

Here's a small slideshow of pix from today: Click here please. (http://www.wisvtoa.com/icebreaker2009/)

Josepy
05-03-2009, 07:04 PM

you have to be kidding me. thats great

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 07:04 PM
had to stop at the car wash on the way home..where they had me parked, the whole QUEER was covered in grease from the BBQ smoke....

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 07:06 PM
I have to agree with Greg.I've not seen a bigger turnout in a long time.

BigBadGTA
05-03-2009, 07:33 PM
It was a great show, I had a lot of fun, and I got my great tan back :devil My dads yellow GT Vert was kinda dirty, We just rememberd the show today yesterday afternoon... but it still looked good. He didn't want to open the hood because we didnt get to shining up the valve covers.( He is such a perfectionist.) It still looked good though.

BigBadGTA
05-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Was that your G.O. GT500 parked next to the yellow mustang vert? Because if it was me and my dad were the weirdos chillin behind your car for close to an hour at the end of the show... lol

Thank you all for coming today. I'm not sure why it seemed "smaller" to anyone, fact is we had to close the lot early because we filled the available show space and the overflow. We set a record for registered entries, by quite a lot over the previous record. A lot of people came early and then left early, probably due to the "Drive the Mile" thing at State Fair Park... We had a 2010 Roush there that was driven from Detroit, that was VERY cool.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that came out to support our show and Second Harvest of Wisconsin. :thumbsup

Here's a small slideshow of pix from today: Click here please. (http://www.wisvtoa.com/icebreaker2009/)

noeggs4u
05-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Great show today saw alot of nice cars. Nice big crowed

michelle
05-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Definitely some nice cars there today!

STANMAN
05-03-2009, 08:18 PM

That Roush was nice. Not sure if I am digging the tail lights, might take a little getting used to, but it was nice looking:thumbsup Did I hear over the PA that it runs a 12.6 stock??

I got there pretty late, there were lots of empty spots, but if lots of people went to the mile, that would make sense!

STANMAN
05-03-2009, 08:23 PM
some people can't stand not getting trophies and complain about it. I guess I'm just lucky.

Yeah, I bet those other people with Lightnings that actually washed and waxed there stuff to be prepared for the show were salty. Sucks to be them, did you actually hear them complaining about it? Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Great job on that trophy:thumbsup

07ROUSHSTG3
05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
That Roush was nice. Not sure if I am digging the tail lights, might take a little getting used to, but it was nice looking:thumbsup Did I hear over the PA that it runs a 12.6 stock??

I got there pretty late, there were lots of empty spots, but if lots of people went to the mile, that would make sense!

roush claims that all their supercharged cars run a 12.6 1/4 in stock form. they base it off of magazine reviews, as they never post their own results. they stopped doing that after the 04 model year. for the 06-09 stage 3s/427s they used the "muscle mustangs and fast fords" test. not sure which one they are using for the new 2010?!?!?

must be one hell of a driver, they claim those times with a manual on the factory tires :stare.

STANMAN
05-03-2009, 08:42 PM
roush claims that all their supercharged cars run a 12.6 1/4 in stock form. they base it off of magazine reviews, as they never post their own results. they stopped doing that after the 04 model year. for the 06-09 stage 3s/427s they used the "muscle mustangs and fast fords" test. not sure which one they are using for the new 2010?!?!?

must be one hell of a driver, they claim those times with a manual on the factory tires :stare.

Don't they use decent tires on the stage 3's though? I mean better than the Pirelli's on the stock GT I am sure!!!

07ROUSHSTG3
05-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Don't they use decent tires on the stage 3's though? I mean better than the Pirelli's on the stock GT I am sure!!!

bfg kdws on the 07 and 08 stage 3s. the 427s were running cooper zeon 2s. now the supercharged cars run the new ROUSH/Cooper collaboration, the zeon rs3. i got a set of those new coopers, which are only available through ROUSH, for a buddies 427 a couple weeks ago, they are badass!!

neither the kdw or the coopers hook up from a dig though.

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
hey Coop..that 12 sec stock orange mustang from the cematry show was there....we seen him we we left....

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-03-2009, 09:04 PM
hey Coop..that 12 sec stock orange mustang from the cematry show was there....we seen him we we left....

I remember seeing that car at the '07 BCM show at Pine Lawn.

retro_pony
05-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Stan, by the time you stopped by, there were a NUMBER of cars that pulled out early. All in all, seemed most spots were filled by 11am. Not sure if the Mile had much to do with that or not.

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I remember seeing that car at the '07 BCM show at Pine Lawn.

that be the one ben...the old guy..older then me ....lost his marbles...:thumbsup

1320PNY
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I had a good time. Great to see many of you out there. I usually can't stand to park for that long, but since I knew a ton of people and just walked around the time went fast.

Kudos to Doug for some more hardware. I started laughing when I saw he hand painted all the bolt heads in his engine compartment. Yeah I was in the same "F" class, but when you see shit like that, you can't bitch one bit if you don't get a trophy! My car was filthy, drove it through a wash on the way over (9:42 AM) and did a spit shine in the lot.

RanJer
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM
that be the one ben...the old guy..older then me ....lost his marbles...:thumbsup

OLDER THAN YOU???? :wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-03-2009, 09:12 PM
OLDER THAN YOU???? :wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo:wooo

Believe it or not, that is possible!

DR.FORD
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the invite Wayne, but had to go make some hits on the 'Bird.
Yes it was a VERY good day-we accomplished our goals!!
Wish it was a different day, would have loved to participate:thumbsup

michelle
05-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I had a good time. Great to see many of you out there. I usually can't stand to park for that long, but since I knew a ton of people and just walked around the time went fast.

Kudos to Doug for some more hardware. I started laughing when I saw he hand painted all the bolt heads in his engine compartment. Yeah I was in the same "F" class, but when you see shit like that, you can't bitch one bit if you don't get a trophy! My car was filthy, drove it through a wash on the way over (9:42 AM) and did a spit shine in the lot.

Your car was beautiful in person!

Reverend Cooper
05-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I almost gave the trophy back,but seeing as tho it may be the only one i ever get for the truck I had to hang on to it. lol

GRAMPS SS
05-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I almost gave the trophy back,but seeing as tho it may be the only one i ever get for the truck I had to hang on to it. lol

your going to sleep with it ..aren't you,....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
congrats to Vicki on her first win...:thumbsup

TraceDaddy
05-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry I don't know all the faces or I would've said "Hi" to more of you. Nice to finally meet you Doug. The car was killer. I've never met a guy with a car that had groupies. "George" might be a stalker. You may want to steer clear of him. But congrats on the 1st place. Shaun. Great to see you again. Next time I'll get my pig cleaned up earlier so these last minute little league tournys don't muck up the works. A lot of nice work since I'd seen it last.

Next time.

Yeehaw
05-03-2009, 09:58 PM

seen your car but didnt even see you anywhere lol

animal
05-03-2009, 11:00 PM
I bet those other people with Lightnings that actually washed and waxed there stuff to be prepared for the show were salty. Sucks to be them, did you actually hear them complaining about it?
I wasn't exactly upset about it, but there was a few "wtf" 's under my breath. Kinda rethinking bothering at all with detailing tho :(

Good day for a show at least. I'm glad the turnout was a record.

SmokinRAM114
05-03-2009, 11:10 PM
lots of nice equipment out there for sure. nice day to go along

retro_pony
05-03-2009, 11:15 PM
I wasn't exactly upset about it, but there was a few "wtf" 's under my breath. Does it really matter? No. Finding a place for a trophy to collect dust isn't all that important in the overall scheme of things. Kinda curious to know what knocked me down in the standings at least. I am rethinking putting any kind of effort into getting my truck ready for a show again. I spent 8 damn hours and $100 in car detailing products (that i needed anyway) washing, prepping, claying, buffing, and waxing to get black paint to finally look sexy again, and I take last place to two stock, dirty trucks (no offense coop). :( I guess I thought I had the edge. Oh well. Good day for a show at least. I'm glad the turnout was a record.

Since this was a "judged" show more-so than the typical "participant voting", any chance you could ask for some feedback on the judges sheets? I have heard of asking for these before to see where you can improve. Heck, I'd be interested to see mine as well. Maybe they just get tossed - suppose someone from the Show Staff could chime in here?

animal
05-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Bah, thought I edited fast enough :O

I'm not that concerned with finding out, and I'd rather they didn't chime in really. I think I know what put me under the rest.

As I said though, not really important at all.

retro_pony
05-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Good to hear. Don't let it affect your shows for the rest of the summer.

animal
05-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Good to hear. Don't let it affect your shows for the rest of the summer.

I don't, it's just that those shows i have no chance in hell at winning because my truck is from after 1980. All the funny electronics, computers, and wiring under the hood upsets the old-timer participant judges :rolleyes: No-carb, no prize it would seem.

GRAMPS SS
05-04-2009, 12:08 AM
from what i seen with them judging...they really didn't look over the cars...they saw what they liked..and wrote it down..some cars they looked at...others..just a glimpse and on to the next...never did i see them look at the interiors..or under the cars..or that long under the hood to catch any detail at all...i may be wrong...but that's what i saw while walking around the show...but i'm old and my sight isn't that good anymore...so i just might be wrong...you be the judge..

Smokey1226
05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Bottom line....Did you have fun? That is the only thing that matters. Im so glad that at 21 years of age im able to look at the big picture....The weather was perfect, friends were out having fun (even if i was at work, they still stopped by on their way 2 and from), people were happy and its nice to hear and see beautiful vehicles again. If someone could let all that get tainted by not getting a trophy has their priorites out of wack. IMO

You still owe me a drink Wayne!

RanJer
05-04-2009, 05:47 AM
Bottom line....Did you have fun? That is the only thing that matters. Im so glad that at 21 years of age im able to look at the big picture....The weather was perfect, friends were out having fun (even if i was at work, they still stopped by on their way 2 and from), people were happy and its nice to hear and see beautiful vehicles again. If someone could let all that get tainted by not getting a trophy has their priorites out of wack. IMO

You still owe me a drink Wayne!

Amy was wearing her Schmidt's shirt from the BCM show last year.. Some random guy came up asking about race gas and prices. CPonyGo Andy should get some sort of commission cuz I think that guys gonna be coming for a drum. :headbang

lit666
05-04-2009, 06:52 AM
that show is all rigged. Just enjoy the time with friends at that one.

Greg@GLD
05-04-2009, 06:58 AM
This is why I don't take part in the judging process. That way I don't have to worry about people saying things.. ;) Of course, they will anyway, but... :rolf
I saw the judges going back to cars several times. Asking people to open trunks, etc...

Dave, look at the bright side man, your mom and dad both won trophies and you got to accept them! :thumbsup

Cooper said it best anyway... The best part about going to shows is seeing friends you haven't seen in a long time and just enjoying the cars and enjoying the day. Plus you get a chance to talk to people face-to-face and get a feel for what kind of person they really are versus what your impressions may be based on posts on internet forums.

I think it's been said about 1000 times already anyway- If you go to a "Judged" show people find fault with the judging no matter WHAT, and if you go to a "participant" show it becomes a popularity contest and often the cars that should win something don't. After awhile it gets kinda old anyway, I have a basement full of trophies from the last several years. They don't do much for you after awhile. I enjoyed the sunshine, the cars and seeing lot of friends. That made for a great day. :)

Greg@GLD
05-04-2009, 06:59 AM
that show is all rigged. Just enjoy the time with friends at that one.

Like I was saying... :rolf

animal
05-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Dave, look at the bright side man, your mom and dad both won trophies and you got to accept them! :thumbsup

I think I end up doing that at every show they enter ;)

Eh, It was a good time tho. Didn't mean to imply that it wasn't.

Greg@GLD
05-04-2009, 07:49 AM
I think I end up doing that at every show they enter ;)

Eh, It was a good time tho. Didn't mean to imply that it wasn't.

Dude, you're a longtime club member, correct?

Here's how it works with "the crowd"-

If you win 1st place, they would say "He won because he's in that club and it's "home cooking" (See last years thread) :rolf

The truck's beautiful. You've got a great wife and a very cool set of parents. (Your dad is the coolest!!)

Your cup runneth over. :thumbsup

Thanks again for letting me use your detail stuff by the way buddy... :)

animal
05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
No problem :) Glad I could help you out.

GRAMPS SS
05-04-2009, 02:10 PM
the sun was out...cars shined except one truck...and we sat by the queer and looked at the women going by, and Sean filled up the back storage area of the queer with Raffle prizes...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf....al l in all...a fun time...as i said next year should be bigger and better,,,....they need adult soda at that show,...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Waver
05-04-2009, 02:49 PM
they need adult soda at that show,...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
you like that, I decided to call it that for any impressionable youngsters like coop who might be in ear shot lol

Greg@GLD
05-04-2009, 05:20 PM
the sun was out...cars shined except one truck...and we sat by the queer and looked at the women going by, and Sean filled up the back storage area of the queer with Raffle prizes...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf....al l in all...a fun time...as i said next year should be bigger and better,,,....they need adult soda at that show,...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Help me out here you guys, 'cuz I haven't had a beer in several years- I have never noticed, do they sell beer at the other Ford shows like Venus, Soerens, etc? I'm honestly not sure and want to know.

Reverend Cooper
05-04-2009, 06:54 PM

they use Cooper tires,of course because of the name they are great!!!

Reverend Cooper
05-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I wasn't exactly upset about it, but there was a few "wtf" 's under my breath. Kinda rethinking bothering at all with detailing tho :(

Good day for a show at least. I'm glad the turnout was a record.

I did not mean you were upset or bitching,I meant in general i'm sure people were like WTF. I really did not wash it,yours and the other 2 were looking WAY better than mine. Thats the truth period.

Reverend Cooper
05-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't, it's just that those shows i have no chance in hell at winning because my truck is from after 1980. All the funny electronics, computers, and wiring under the hood upsets the old-timer participant judges :rolleyes: No-carb, no prize it would seem.

Really I wanna know why you didnt introduce yourself.I had no fucking clue that was you. lol

Reverend Cooper
05-04-2009, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE][Originally Posted by animal
I wasn't exactly upset about it, but there was a few "wtf" 's under my breath. Does it really matter? No. Finding a place for a trophy to collect dust isn't all that important in the overall scheme of things. Kinda curious to know what knocked me down in the standings at least. I am rethinking putting any kind of effort into getting my truck ready for a show again. I spent 8 damn hours and $100 in car detailing products (that i needed anyway) washing, prepping, claying, buffing, and waxing to get black paint to finally look sexy again, and I take last place to two stock, dirty trucks (no offense coop). I guess I thought I had the edge. Oh well. Good day for a show at least. I'm glad the turnout was a record./QUOTE]

no offense taken at all. like I said truly I came for the parking thats all,I figured I wouldn't get anything but a sunburn.
Honestly after winning at WOW 3 times,1 runner up and 2 best in class I don't even care about trohies or plaque's anymore. No offense to anyone WOW is judged way harsher and more critically than any show I have been at. After that it makes no diff. now I can go and relax and just have fun with my friends. as you can see by the lack of having the Mustang there lol

GRAMPS SS
05-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Help me out here you guys, 'cuz I haven't had a beer in several years- I have never noticed, do they sell beer at the other Ford shows like Venus, Soerens, etc? I'm honestly not sure and want to know.

to be honest...don't know about other FORD shows...but adult soda is sold at other shows...and if not, you know it's always brought in...so you might as well sell it..but then you have to worry the condition of drivers leaving the show....so is it really worth the hassle...NO...

animal
05-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Greg, only show I can think of with beer is Holz on July 4th.... and georgie porgies if you count the people drinking beer from the liquor store right there.

animal
05-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Really I wanna know why you didnt introduce yourself.I had no fucking clue that was you. lol

Once a lurker, always a lurker :devil

Lol. I assumed you knew it was me from the open filter comment I made before you left. TBH, i had no idea which one you were til the end when I said that. I guess thats the downside to lurking 'round here.

For the show, i did edit that post afterwards and it was quoted too fast. Kinda regret saying some of that. Its all good tho, I vented and I'm good now lol. :rolf

GRAMPS SS
05-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Greg, only show I can think of with beer is Holz on July 4th.... and georgie porgies if you count the people drinking beer from the liquor store right there.

saukville show has it...pistol petes has it...elks show has it.etc......seems that more shows are doing it..it brings in the money...but will it make more people come to your show...i don't think so..people come for cars and to see and hang with friends...
even if you have a "no carry ins" sign...it still is brought in to every show....

OneHotLX
05-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Once a lurker, always a lurker :devil

Lol. I assumed you knew it was me from the open filter comment I made before you left. TBH, i had no idea which one you were til the end when I said that. I guess thats the downside to lurking 'round here.

For the show, i did edit that post afterwards and it was quoted too fast. Kinda regret saying some of that. Its all good tho, I vented and I'm good now lol. :rolf

I didn't know you made it. I thought you were going to bring those cobra wheels?