PDA

View Full Version : Car show??

URLOZIN
03-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Does BCM have a car show or some kind of meet?

Yooformula
03-22-2009, 01:35 AM
we usually have a couple of car shows a year plus keep an eye on the events section for weekly meets.

URLOZIN
03-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Sweet. Since I'm an hour and half away. I'd rather come up for a show kinda thing rather than a get together for an hour or two at a restaurant or something. Not saying I won't do that sometime though.

Voodoo Chick
03-22-2009, 03:06 AM
Sweet. Since I'm an hour and half away. I'd rather come up for a show kinda thing rather than a get together for an hour or two at a restaurant or something. Not saying I won't do that sometime though.

I really want to see your car in person.......It looks very beautiful, and I love the hood.

URLOZIN
03-22-2009, 03:09 AM
Thanks. It's ten times better in person. I've had some people online say they thought it was ugly, but the they saw it in person and thought it was sweet. Pictures just don't do it justice, besides with pics you can't hear my very illegal exhaust.haha
I definately plan on making it up there sometime this summer.

Voodoo Chick
03-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Thanks. It's ten times better in person. I've had some people online say they thought it was ugly, but the they saw it in person and thought it was sweet. Pictures just don't do it justice, besides with pics you can't hear my very illegal exhaust.haha
I definately plan on making it up there sometime this summer.

Oh, I hear ya with people thinking something is "ugly." One of my cars ('79 Z/28) is done up to have a "Mad Max" look......it was a VERY time consuming process, and NO ONE gets it, lol! Anyway.......can't wait to see your car in person!!

MoCkiN U
03-22-2009, 10:44 AM
There is a BCM show at GLD this year? Think its coming up sooner than later