Black ext. / Tan leather int.
147,000 miles
3.9L V8
Auto
4wd
rear a/c
dual power sunroofs
rear jump seats

That truck overall is in good shape. I loved it and it was great through the winter and is great on long hwy trips. I've taken it on numerous 500 mile round trips since i've purchased it. Worked flawlessly. It can fit 7 people in it legally with the two rear fold down jump seats. Previous owner just went through the whole ABS braking system. I put in new cap/rotor/spark plugs/fuel filter just to do a minor tune up and car runs a lot better now.

For the bad... There is some wear on the front leather seats. On the driver's side seat, at the seam in the lower cushion, the stitching has been undone so there is a "tear". Doesn't affect comfort though. There is also a tear in the thin black plastic piece that covers up the shifter area in the shifter gate. Both power sunroof motors work, but the front sunroof needs a new track. The small piece that moves the sunroof back and forth broke.

They are all small petty things that some people may not care, and some people might. If you need pics, let me know cause I will be getting them soon.

Price: $5000

Chris

Crawlin
03-01-2004, 07:34 PM
here's one i thought I didn't have anymore...

Crawlin
03-02-2004, 12:51 AM
UP ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2464200675