PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a house for rent...anyone know of any?

Yooformula
03-01-2004, 01:38 AM
I have looked almost everywhere and I cant seem to find any but the best leads I have found were from referrals so, does anybody know of any rentals? TIA

Stangman98
03-01-2004, 01:41 AM
where are you looking?

Crawlin
03-01-2004, 07:54 AM
when's your current lease up? where you looking? i'm going through the same thing. i'm meeting with a mortgage consultant at the bank on friday. should be interesting. have you thought about buying a home instead of renting? my buddy and his wife just built a house. they habve two kids and they went through the Ameri-Dream program I think it was and with that they didn't have to have any downpayment.

Chris

PS- there is a duplex out by me that's renting. I don't know how big it is though. I can get the number for ya if you want. Don't know if you want to be this far out from work though.

scubastang
03-01-2004, 03:10 PM
heh chris can you tell me a little about the amera dream program. My fiance and I want to purchase a house in a few years. Thanks!! :thumbsup

Crawlin
03-01-2004, 06:08 PM
i'll find out more this friday. my buddy said something about it being a lower interest rate as well as not needing any downpayment and they didn't have to pay closing costs. It's a program for first time home buyers. Like i said, i'll find out more later.

Chris

Yooformula
03-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Oooh replies cool!:thumbsup I am looking to move out May 1st and I would like to stay within 15 miles of hwy 100-hales corners but not limited. I am trying to keep my rent within a certain bracket so I can save maximum amount of money so we are prepared to squeeze for a little while. TIA

scubastang
03-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by z28kid98
i'll find out more this friday. my buddy said something about it being a lower interest rate as well as not needing any downpayment and they didn't have to pay closing costs. It's a program for first time home buyers. Like i said, i'll find out more later.

Chris

heh thanks Chris. Any relavent info is appreciated! I am going to look online to see if I can't find anything either. It would be nice to put 20% down, but if there is a way to avoid it and avoid closing costs and PMI, that would be extra money for a nicely decked out 3 car garage and a lift :eek:

:banana