PDA

View Full Version : A Buddy Needs a Job...

DirtyMax
03-19-2009, 11:51 AM
My friend showed up to work to find out his employer went out of business just like that... Happy Thursday, hey?!?!?

He has background in machine operating, warehousing, forklift operator, and has done painting as well (commercial and res.)

Anyone know of anyone hiring? I know it's tough out there but any leads would be appreaicted.

Thanks!

SSLEVO
03-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Machine operating, as in CNC? We are looking for a guy to run a CNC i think. I work at Schunk Graphite in Germantown. Maybe he can give us a call and HR can let him know for sure. Its a tough market out there for manual labor, we had 2 positions for general machine operating/labor and we got over 500 resumes in 2 weeks.

Feature Pony
03-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Have him apply at Miller Brewering, last I heard they hire temps and then they hire from the temp pool.

CarrotTop
03-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Menards.

In west allies.. I know we are hiring for spring time for the outside yard. So wouldn't hurt to throw app in here.(fork lift and warehouse would be big +). Or any Menards for that fact is usually hiring around this time..

nitrous
03-20-2009, 08:28 AM
x2 on that.

I am the yard/shipping/receiving manager at the Menards in Racine. I am looking for about 6 more guys between the yard and receiving.

DirtyMax
03-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the tip on Menards. I told him to go inquire at the one on hwy 100 since it's closer to home for him. If they dont have anything, I may get in touch with you nitrous.

Thanks Again!