PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Lexus GS400

GinoRin
02-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Info:

1998 GS400, Cinnabar Pearl exterior, Tan leather interior. No modifications except for PIAA Platinum superwhite headlights. It also has Pioneer XM Satellite Radio installed. The car is in exceptional condition, professionally detailed every 6 months. Options include Nakamichi Sound System with the 6 disk changer, Heated seats, Traction Control, Lexus Handsfree phone, Rear spoiler, Moonroof, 16" Alloy wheels (new tires), and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I take impeccable care of my vehicles, and this one is no exception. 15,000 miles on brakes (all 4 corners), 5,000 miles on new tires, New battery a couple months ago, Timing belt and all normal service is complete. Also had an alignment when the tires were installed. Fresh oil change last week, Oil changed religiously every 2 months or 4,000 miles, whichever is first. I do a ton of highway driving, sometimes 6-800 miles per week. The vehicle has 144,000 miles on it, but you would never know unless you looked at the odometer, honestly. It drives as new, and I won't accept it any other way.

I have all the original paperwork on the vehicle as well as the window sticker and owners manuals. I also have a stack of maintenance records that go with the car. This car needs ABSOLUTELY nothing. Please no lowballers or tirekickers, the price is the price. I simply don't have time to haggle for a few hundred bucks on this car, so I've put the best price on it from the start to save everyone a lot of time. I don't expect for this car to last very long at this price. Seriously interested parties can email me at grinaldi@wi.rr.com or feel free to call my cell at 414-732-4824 for more information.

$15500 FIRM.

Thank You!