PDA

View Full Version : This could happen to you

MoCkiN U
03-17-2009, 12:12 AM
THE OTHER STALL.....
This could happen to you!

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying, 'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, 'Doing' just fine!'

And the other person says, 'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say, 'Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here. '

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question,'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say, 'No........I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say, nervously,'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!'

Voodoo Chick
03-17-2009, 12:24 AM
:stare :stare :stare :stare :stare That would be SOOOOO embarrassing.

SSDude
03-17-2009, 05:16 AM
Hi. I just sat down to make a duece and it reminded me to call you.:durr

URLOZIN
03-17-2009, 06:01 PM
lol. I've heard that before but that's still funny

Beagle
03-17-2009, 06:30 PM
That is funny as hell. But how do you know for sure if the other guy is really on the phone???

hotshift13
03-17-2009, 07:20 PM
That would suck.

srt4eh
03-17-2009, 09:43 PM
lol

1320PNY
03-17-2009, 09:58 PM
I was in Minneapolis, MN airport and a guy was on the phone in the next stall. I just yelled, get off your blackberry and wash your friggen hands. I figured when he brought it in for service, you would appreciate it!:chair:

MoCkiN U
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
HA HA.....fn toilet phones. hate them

Yooformula
03-17-2009, 10:34 PM
oh man thats awesome.

badass88gt
03-18-2009, 05:54 AM
That has happened to me. I tried to carry on a conversation with someone who was on their shitter phone. I amused myself.

I also like to give unnecessary grunts, moans, Ive started crying, giggling, Ive said "Ouch" after ripping a nice loud one in the bowl, and Ive slammed/pounded into the wall of the stall with someone in the next one over. Then again, Ive also become somewhat "famous" in our group of friends up here for pissing at the urinal with my pants around my shins like a little kid. I got caught at Target once pissing that way by my brother, it was really funny because it was totally unplanned. I knew someone would walk in, sooner or later.....lmao

srt4eh
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
theres a guy in my unit who will talk to people while on the shitter....also...if there are 3 urinals and there are 2 people (following the man law of course) he'll walk in and use the middle one.