PDA

View Full Version : I met Rampage Jackson

Sprayaway Fox
03-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I wet to Boston this week and was watching a fight for Damien Trites. He won, told us Rampage was comin to his afterbar who hes sponsored through. Anywayz kicked it VIP and I can say hes built. Had his shirt off like Flo Rida asking me about ATV's, trucks and regular stuff for about a hr. Then went downstairs afterbar close and kicked it in his onturage. Gotta say for how intimidating he is on TV hes a pretty cool regular Joe guy. I met a couple other fighters also but I dont get into it big enough to know whos who. Some of the fighters were fugged up and had to be in Thailand the next morning....They had to be hurting. All in all he seemed not to be a hardass at all.:thumbsup

lordairgtar
03-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Yeah, the "in ring persona" is a lot of times different than everyday.

Z28Envy
03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Where are the pics??

Car Guy
03-17-2009, 07:09 PM
:wstupid

:pics

Sprayaway Fox
03-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Sorry guys, I know its worthless!:mad: It was at the Wonderbar in Boston. Thing is I have none because it was VIP no cameras allowed. :fire They told me because of the illegal afterbar downstairs that they wont allow pics.:mad:I hav no proof but take my word for it. Was just suprised how easy going him and the other fighters were. The guy Damien got 600 bucks to wear a shirt of the bar so it hit TV when he came out, and a free afterbar! There is money in it even the lower levels.

T-Bag
03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
There really isn't a lot of money in it at lower levels because of injuries...and lack of insurance