PDA

View Full Version : Orange Challenger with #55 on the side???

1997 Trans-Am
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
saw a new orange challenger with i think the #55 or 50 on the side of it along with a bunch of sponsor type decals on each side. looked like an older gentlemen standing by it. on Janesville Rd in the Hales Corners area.

anything special about that car?

Crawlin
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Haven't seen that, but I did see you out cruising yesterday! Going down hwy100. I had a dirty black '08 Imp SS. Your car sounds good. I live next to Bushy's pretty much.

1997 Trans-Am
03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Haven't seen that, but I did see you out cruising yesterday! Going down hwy100. I had a dirty black '08 Imp SS. Your car sounds good. I live next to Bushy's pretty much.

cool. yeah i was enjoying the weather looking for trouble yesterday. all the damn ricers are always going the opposite way which sucked.

i did run into a green lt1 body style camaro. its sounded completely stock but it had to have been a sleeper. it pulled on me pretty good from a stop. i messed with him all the way from National ave to Burleigh st.

pOrk
03-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Did it look like this:

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/SEMA05/images/MWSEMA374_JPG.jpg

Lot of work went into this car only to have it blend in with the 2 door challengers, OWNED.

1997 Trans-Am
03-16-2009, 09:18 PM
no not even close. the number 55 looked like that charger. i only got a quick look at the car but it had stock rims, stock ride height. had a bunch of decals on each side of the car.

im sure it will be seen again by someone on here. just unique to see it