PDA

View Full Version : Wifes co worker's son hangs self

Holeshot
03-16-2009, 07:17 AM
One of the guys my wife works with son hanged himself friday. His mother found him and he was 12. Now I have heard my wife complain about this guy for a long time. Hes an Ex Marine and a hard ass biker whom talk like shit to his wife and his son. So many co workers have heard phone conversations how shitty he talked to them.

The wife is going through term oil because she thinks if she would have said something to someone it may not have happened. I told her that authorities very rarely act on hear say.

I think its tragic. :crying

pOrk
03-16-2009, 07:19 AM
The kid was 12? That sucks...

Makes you wonder how bad it musta been for the kid, I don't know of ANY 12 year olds who would ever think of doing something like that. Thats too damn young...

Holeshot
03-16-2009, 07:22 AM
The kid was 12? That sucks...

Makes you wonder how bad it musta been for the kid, I don't know of ANY 12 year olds who would ever think of doing something like that. Thats too damn young...

Yeah what really brings it closer to home is that our grandson will probably not make it to his 12th birthday.

tommyt5078
03-16-2009, 11:49 AM
My friends a cop (Milwaukee) and he was talking about a 12 year old that hung himself at bowling sat. he said it looked like the kid was trying to play that pass out game and it might have went wrong?

Voodoo Chick
03-16-2009, 01:12 PM
That's awful......poor mom, and kid.

Holeshot
03-16-2009, 01:24 PM
My friends a cop (Milwaukee) and he was talking about a 12 year old that hung himself at bowling sat. he said it looked like the kid was trying to play that pass out game and it might have went wrong?

He left a note.

Yooformula
03-16-2009, 01:30 PM
this is disgusting to me. I feel so bad for the little boy, I dont care what his old man's background was or his malfunction is but no child should have to take their own life due to their parents aholeness.

moels
03-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Did the note say it was about the father? It could have been a number of things that had an effect on this kid. It's horrible that a 12 year old would feel that miserable as to see no other way out. I look at my 3 boys ( 13, 11 and 9 ) and even though there mother is a deuche, there is no way I could imagine them taking there own life.

jon_we4
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
That's like 7th grade right? I don't a kid that young should ever be forced into that mindset. That's straight messed up. So much more to live for.

michelle
03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Wow, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with everyone involved, including your wife. She can't blame herself for not saying anything. When my best friend killed himself my freshman year in high school, I blamed myself for so long too, so I know no matter how many times you may tell her that it wouldn't have made a difference if she said anything, it is still easy to think otherwise.

Holeshot
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with everyone involved, including your wife. She can't blame herself for not saying anything. When my best friend killed himself my freshman year in high school, I blamed myself for so long too, so I know no matter how many times you may tell her that it wouldn't have made a difference if she said anything, it is still easy to think otherwise.

Thanks Michelle. She deals with death almost daily but never in this situation. A woman's instinct's are pretty damn strong. Sometimes I think my wife is physic.

lordairgtar
03-16-2009, 06:55 PM
This is sad. 12 years old? I suppose this so-called "hard.core.biker.can.only.pick.on.wimmin.and.kids.e xmarine" is gonna blame his wife for that.

Holeshot
03-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah hes a real winner according to the Mrs. I was on the phone with Yoosof today talking about this. I thought he was going to jump through the phone.

jakedrew
03-16-2009, 07:58 PM
that is too bad.

I thought i heard the other week about a 10 year old killing himself. Not sure where it was at though.

URLOZIN
03-17-2009, 12:32 AM
That's sad. I couldn't imagine a 12 year old doing that. They have no responsibility or stress to deal with. His dad should be ashamed.