PDA

View Full Version : Went to Sonic today..

MoCkiN U
03-12-2009, 11:04 PM
The wait wasnt bad but they did have cars all lined up again. Its a shorter wait if you go thru drive thru (right lane of 2 lanes) as we did. It took us 28 minutes to get thru the staging stuff at 7:30 at night....cant imagine what earlier is like or lunch time.

Food was ok. Drinks & shakes are badass!!

My only gripe was they took the order and when I got to the window the young girl there who was sweet as could be read it back and was missing one item and when I corrected her she was like ok i'll fix it and said with a smile then ........she opens the window and says "sorry for that, she has been F***ed up all night." I was like she was WHAT?? and she said again, "Yup. Shes a F*** up. Have a nice night"

and all said with a smile. DAMN!! I didnt know what to say

DirtyMax
03-12-2009, 11:47 PM
That's friggin' hilarious... :rolf

Yet to venture there...

claimsman
03-12-2009, 11:49 PM
I wonder what you have to do to get hired as the roller girl interviewer

Al
03-13-2009, 03:42 AM
I've been to Sonic 3 times and never waited to park. . .at 6:30 AM.

What is awesome about sonic is that you can order a cheeseburger in the morning and have their breakfast menu all day.

Holeshot
03-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Well they did announce the building of one in Waukesha on the news. So its official.
Now if Oak Creek would approve the plans we would be good to go.

pOrk
03-13-2009, 07:25 AM
Took me 15 minutes to go through the non-drive thru lane, yum :) This was at 6 pm yesterday

kornholio788
03-13-2009, 08:12 AM
Went there a couple weeks ago. LOVED the chicken bacon sandwich on texas toast. Had a slushie too. With a side of the breakfast wrap. The whole meal was great.

Our wait time was like 45 min. But I have a dvd/tv player in my car so we rented a movie before hand and just watched it till we were first in line lol.

FANAT1C
03-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Tried for lunch yesterday. No go. Staging was all the way around the building. Someday, maybe. :rolleyes:

MoCkiN U
03-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Tried for lunch yesterday. No go. Staging was all the way around the building. Someday, maybe. :rolleyes:

thats how it was for us all the way around to the first orange cones.....doesnt take long to get thru it. Looks worse than it is really. I was about to bail and the wifey begged to stay I was kinda bummed but it went quick so no big deal really

FANAT1C
03-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the info! I'll give it another try soon.