PDA

View Full Version : I-Team: Illegal Gambling

awsomeears
03-11-2009, 11:58 PM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/41127572.html

These games are everywhere :rolf

Its funny that channel 4 went to Spring Gardens, few years back they gave them a Blue Ribbon award for cleanest kitchen. Then they go back and screw with them :durr

BTW spring gardens has the best breakfast in town, I'm there once a week :thumbsup

That_Guy
03-12-2009, 12:47 AM
there a bunch of ******* assholes.. 2 people get sick and they blame fongs garden in oconomowoc for bad food then the health department comes in and hits them with petty shit things that a majority of restaurants would fail right off the bat and then they feel the need to come in and try to fuck the owners..

they need to focus on reporting the news and not trying to fuck local thriving business.. lets talk about the stimulus bill and how its not going to do a god dam thing except waste hard working tax payer money

Karps TA
03-12-2009, 07:59 AM
These news stations need to spend their time investigating shit that is actually harming people and leave crap like this alone. How about looking into all these ghetto foster families that end up with dead kids and fake employment histories?

Someone wants to throw their money into a machine, let them. I'd rather see tavern owners get the money then Potowatmi. The tavern machines pay better then the theifs downtown do.

animal
03-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Man if they take these away, there will be nothing to do at lunch during the week lol.

mrz28M6
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
well i guess jeremy and I were doing illegal gambling cause we won alot one day :)

DirtyMax
03-12-2009, 10:20 AM
well i guess jeremy and I were doing illegal gambling cause we won alot one day :)

LOL, I remember that day quite well!!!

Dammit! I love these machines too. Guess I'm going to have to buy some to just play at the house....