PDA

View Full Version : Die-Hard Brewers fan wanting Opening Day Tix

brotherbenn83
03-11-2009, 05:54 PM
FU*K THE CUBS!!!

Like titled, my wife and I really want to go...but I am unwilling to pay $100+ for "obstructed" terrace seats. If anyone on here has 2-4 tickets that they can't use and will let go for a good price, let me know I will pay cash for them.

Ben

Nix
03-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Check out craigslist in the "Tickets" section partner. There are some on there ranging anywhere from $30 and up. I know this cause' I was on there recently. I'm thinking about getting some tickets myself, I've never beeen to opening day. :chair:

Chances are however they are gone?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tix/1070827936.html

Maybe this fella still has them?

Good luck

PB86MCSS
03-11-2009, 06:17 PM
If anyone wants tickets for the Sunday game, 4/12, let me know....I have a couple pairs of loge bleachers. Not looking to get rich but they are over face value, sorry, but I bought them to make a little money.

brotherbenn83
03-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Check out craigslist in the "Tickets" section partner. There are some on there ranging anywhere from $30 and up. I know this cause' I was on there recently. I'm thinking about getting some tickets myself, I've never beeen to opening day. :chair:

Chances are however they are gone?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tix/1070827936.html

Maybe this fella still has them?

Good luck

I am familiar with CL, and all the fu*kstories that get posted on here because of it. Also people with Brewers tix, especially to those MARQUEE games tend to start a bidding war. That link you posted said "at least $50" meaning I offer 50, then someone offers more and so on. I would just prefer to have your SET price and decide IF I want to pay that much. Just putting this out there in case there is anyone who understands my plight and is willing to sell for face value or just slightly higher.

PB86MCSS
03-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Did you register on brewers.com for a chance to buy opening day or marquee game tix? I know they already had the drawing but I bet it will be like last year when they release the remainder of opening day tix the day before as they are holding alot for 20 game packs or other packages. Last year I received a notice from them the day before and purchased two terrace reserve seats. Just a heads up, hopefully you registered. If not the deadline was awhile back.

brotherbenn83
03-12-2009, 05:54 AM
Did you register on brewers.com for a chance to buy opening day or marquee game tix? I know they already had the drawing but I bet it will be like last year when they release the remainder of opening day tix the day before as they are holding alot for 20 game packs or other packages. Last year I received a notice from them the day before and purchased two terrace reserve seats. Just a heads up, hopefully you registered. If not the deadline was awhile back.

Yeah I registered, and failed. They offered me an opportunity to buy cheaper Reds game tickets, but they were for weeknights which is a real no-go for me usually.