PDA

View Full Version : the roads are for chit

That_Guy
03-08-2009, 05:38 PM
be careful out there fellas the roads are horrible. i helped an older couple out of there vibe that was turned on its side in a water filled ditch. out near holy hill. thank god they where ok but very shaken up. they where lucking they didnt hit the telephone pole 2 feet away. the ice under the snow doesnt help for sure.

just giving you a heads up id hate to see anything like this happen to you fellas specially puresound ... :shades

TheRX7Project
03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
No snow in WA :goof

PureSound15
03-08-2009, 06:17 PM
No snow in WA :goof

Nobody gives a fuck. :goof:eek:

I drove from Milwaukee to Appleton... I think it took me 2.5 hours. Ice under snow... not fun.

Rocket Power
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I've been inside doing homework since 10am, no snow in here:goof

Breecher_7
03-08-2009, 07:50 PM
The roads are fine, learn to drive or stay home.....

Downside, here comes more salt!!!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
03-08-2009, 07:56 PM
be careful out there fellas the roads are horrible. i helped an older couple out of there vibe that was turned on its side in a water filled ditch. out near holy hill. thank god they where ok but very shaken up. they where lucking they didnt hit the telephone pole 2 feet away. the ice under the snow doesnt help for sure.

just giving you a heads up id hate to see anything like this happen to you fellas specially puresound ... :shades

go out driving as far and fast as you can

TheRX7Project
03-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Nobody gives a fuck. :goof:eek:

Not 10 minutes after I posted, it started snowing. Gay. Sorry fellow West Allisenites... it was my fault...