PDA

View Full Version : Quick Photos of the new Truck

Silver350
03-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Had to get some pictures up for you all to see. Truck is really dirty right now but oh well :rolf

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/Silver350_2006/IMG_0299.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/Silver350_2006/IMG_0301.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/Silver350_2006/IMG_0302.jpg

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/Silver350_2006/IMG_0303.jpg

Waver
03-06-2009, 11:20 AM
not a bad ride man, I like the gmc front end a hell of a lot better than the chevy

Silver350
03-06-2009, 11:31 AM
not a bad ride man, I like the gmc front end a hell of a lot better than the chevy

I do to also like the body lines better. were the fenders stick out its smoothed into the body were the Chevys come to more of a point.

0TransAm0
03-06-2009, 11:51 AM
how do you like it? ive been in the market for one for a little bit. debateing on if i want gmc/chevy or toyota tundra...im just not sure how much i want to spend..it would be a DD and to haul the trailer/boat...

Prince Valiant
03-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Good looking truck scott!

Silver350
03-06-2009, 12:03 PM
how do you like it? ive been in the market for one for a little bit. debateing on if i want gmc/chevy or toyota tundra...im just not sure how much i want to spend..it would be a DD and to haul the trailer/boat...

I like it a lot. I can't even think of anything that they should improve on. Truck Drives great!

Waver
03-06-2009, 12:05 PM
I do to also like the body lines better. were the fenders stick out its smoothed into the body were the Chevys come to more of a point.

yeah, it is a little classier if you ask me.....in my own opinion the chevys look butt ugly

Breecher_7
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
yeah, it is a little classier if you ask me.....in my own opinion the chevys look butt ugly

In my oppinion your non functional hood scoop is butt ugly.... :stare

Silver350
03-06-2009, 12:13 PM

:rolf:rolf Oh Snap!

xxtremeteam
03-06-2009, 12:15 PM
nice truck i really like those

Waver
03-06-2009, 12:15 PM

that is your opinion....unfortunatly your opinion dosnt mean jack shit in this thread. Plus I am obviously not the only one who thinks the way I do..... Besides if that is the only thing wrong that you can bring up with the mustang or the car that I am paying for than you need to try a little harder....so
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/saleen_mustang2000/stfu.jpg
thanks for your useless post, have a nice day....bubby

oh and
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/saleen_mustang2000/bunny_sad_qjpreviewth.jpg

Breecher_7
03-06-2009, 12:17 PM
:rolf:rolf Oh Snap!

Hey, my truck is the same color, do yourself a favor and take a close look at the paint after you wash it up. Seems as if the red has alot of orange peel in it and gets swirl marks in it horribly bad....

Im having the whole truck buffed out in the spring, for being a year old my paint looks like ass. Also, I think GM cheaped out on the bed steel, the bed dents really easily compared to the GMT800's

Breecher_7
03-06-2009, 12:20 PM
that is your opinion....unfortunatly your opinion dosnt mean jack shit in this thread. Plus I am obviously not the only one who thinks the way I do..... Besides if that is the only thing wrong that you can bring up with the mustang or the car that I am paying for than you need to try a little harder....so

:rolf Boy do you get butthurt easily. :rolf

Oh and nobody give a fuck about your oppinion either...

wrath
03-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Not a big fan of red, but I like it.

Where was that one made?

Silver350
03-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Hey, my truck is the same color, do yourself a favor and take a close look at the paint after you wash it up. Seems as if the red has alot of orange peel in it and gets swirl marks in it horribly bad....

Im having the whole truck buffed out in the spring, for being a year old my paint looks like ass. Also, I think GM cheaped out on the bed steel, the bed dents really easily compared to the GMT800's

Thanks for the tip on the paint. Also my bed floor has quite a few dents in it as well.

Waver
03-06-2009, 12:32 PM
:rolf Boy do you get butthurt easily. :rolf

Oh and nobody give a fuck about your oppinion either...

never said that they did, I just dont like the direction that gm went with the front end styling on their chevy trucks and vans. I think the 00-02's look the best, more of a classic look

GTSLOW
03-06-2009, 12:34 PM

I was just gonna say that front end looks bad ass.

wrath
03-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the tip on the paint. Also my bed floor has quite a few dents in it as well.

Farm and Fleet have Pendaliner bedmats on sale right now for $50. They're worth $75 to me.

Yooformula
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
dayum Scott! nice truck and congrats! big switch from the lowered short cab to this biggen huh?

Silver350
03-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah I plan on getting one of those bed mats soon.

Thanks Yoo. Yeah I kind of like towering over vehicles more but I still miss my old truck.

88Nightmare
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
I'd say line-x + bed mat if you really wanna prevent dents. The bed mat is great, but like a drop in bedliner, it traps a lot of moisture underneith it which would eventually lead to rust.

But back on topic, excellent looking truck!

pOrk
03-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Orange Peel is easy to fix, just takes time.

I'd say line-x + bed mat if you really wanna prevent dents. The bed mat is great, but like a drop in bedliner, it traps a lot of moisture underneith it which would eventually lead to rust.

Line-X will make the bed floor a ton tougher, no shit.

Windsors 03 Cobra
03-07-2009, 07:52 AM
A fellow I work with has the exact same truck, nice ride.
Probably makes that G6 feel like a real shitbox. (which G6's are)

GMC looks 8,000 times better in the Chevy in the GMT900, the afterthought front bumper on the Chevy is around 7 miles tall and looks absolutely awful.

Best grille/body can and interior to me was the 01-03 HD's both Chev and GMC look good. The slant eyed trucks look horrible to me

Feature Pony
03-07-2009, 09:34 AM

x2 on the line-x its good stuff and its not bad price wise to have sprayed in and you never have to worry about it.

Nice looking truck!

Anakonda69
03-07-2009, 09:48 AM
nice truck. wish my ext. cab doors opened that far. lol

Silver350
03-09-2009, 04:40 PM
nice truck. wish my ext. cab doors opened that far. lol

Yeah it is nice to have them open that far but when your parked at a store they will be able to open that far because of the radius needed to open them like that.

97z2801ss
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Truck looks really good Scott.

My opinion that Gold Bowtie looks horrible on the new cars it doesnt even go with the car and makes em look cheap I have no problem with the Front ends of either of em.

The interior looks nice man, what are the pros/Cons of it?

Silver350
03-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Truck looks really good Scott.

My opinion that Gold Bowtie looks horrible on the new cars it doesnt even go with the car and makes em look cheap I have no problem with the Front ends of either of em.

The interior looks nice man, what are the pros/Cons of it?

Pro's:

Its a truck and not a g6 :thumbsup, The front seats are really comfortable. Radio has pages of presets that automatically goes thru all your favorite stations with out changing thru FM1, FM2, ect. Rear side windows roll down all the way into the body instead of poping out and just being vents. 3rd and 4th door opens 180 degrees allowing for easy access to the back seats.

Cons:

Bed dents easily; Tire pressure idicator which comes on even if the tires are full to and seems to be cause by change in weather conditions more then tire pressure. Rear view mirror is kind of big and sometimes blocks my views. and last thing I can think of is I really hate the auto dimming rear view mirror.

0TransAm0
03-09-2009, 09:51 PM
^^wow i love the auto dimming rear view mirrow on the girlfriends pontiac torrent...hell i hate that my car doesn't have it..