PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Cut! bwahahaha

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 06:41 AM
:rolf I can't stop laughing.

Guess it's time for him to sign with the Raiders. Or maybe record a workout video in his driveway

Poncho
03-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Been a long time coming, it was only so long that anyone could keep him "happy"

People like him are why we assume sports players are all a-holes.

Holeshot
03-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Arrogant Fvck. Serves him right.

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 07:48 AM
I still say years from now he's going to come out and announce that he's gay. Just the way he has his crush's on his QB's at first, but then when they get tired of him, he always makes a scene and makes some reference to them being gay or not man enough. He's never seen with any women that I've seen. His constant need to be filmed with his shirt off.

I'm telling you, the guy is in the closet.

94greenbandit
03-05-2009, 08:32 AM
I think this is funny. He is one of the best egotistical receivers/crybaby there was. So what team is gonna take the chance on him because you know someone will. As much of an asshat that he is he can still produce numbers as long as the ball is always thrown to him. :)

Poncho
03-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I thought about this some more.

Why doesn't he get it?

All the talent in the world. He could have been somebody that we look back on in 10 years and said "if only my team had him"

Instead we all will look at him and think "what a prick" nevermind the numbers.

All the talent in the world, and no zipper for his lips. Be proud, mom.

MoCkiN U
03-05-2009, 10:34 AM
There are a few teams that could use him/take a chance on him and maybe make it work. he always does fine in the first year and a team is only going to sign him for a short term deal with all his issues the 2nd year is where shit goes bad. Realistically could see him at who need a role player receiver

Packers
Titans
Jets
Jacksonville
Carolina (maybe dont know cap room)

but for the simple aspect of a fan would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see him end up with the Patriots side by side with Moss so Moss can make him look like a little bitch on the field......OR maybe somehow they coexist and they break every record on the planet together. Either way for a fan what a story it is to watch with Tom Brady tossing them the ball.

DirtyMax
03-05-2009, 10:36 AM
^^ I totally agree. No secondary in the NFL could cover both of them...

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 11:05 AM
As a huge football fan the only thing I'd like to see TO catch is a bus out of the league. He's one of the biggest cancers ever to play in the NFL, is the epitome of what is wrong with pro atheletes, and IMO is highly overrated. The guy drops way too many easy balls to be ever considered a top 10 WR. He'll make some spectacular plays cause he's an amazing athelete, but he drops so many easy balls, in key situations. That's not something you see from top WR's.

Nix
03-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Don't forget about the Skins or the Vikings. Food for thought..

Beagle
03-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I bet T.O. has an interview today tomorrow or whenever and hes crying about something. I mean literally crying about something. I think hes done. I think everyones sick of his BS!!!!

GTSLOW
03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Is TO the idiot that dropped the ball (on purpose) a few feet before the goal line??

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Is TO the idiot that dropped the ball (on purpose) a few feet before the goal line??

No that was DeSean Jackson I believe for the Eagles. I think that game was against the Cowboys though.

Beagle
03-05-2009, 06:27 PM
No that was DeSean Jackson I believe for the Eagles. I think that game was against the Cowboys though.

Yea I think so too. Dropped the ball before crossing the goal line. What an idiot!!!! :rolf

Reverend Cooper
03-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Good riddance,unlike packer fans that lost brett,I dont want him back.

GTSLOW
03-05-2009, 07:22 PM

I thought it was a Dallas player?

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 08:10 PM
LOL, Here's a list compiled already of teams that have publicly said no way in hell to signing him.

The Dallas Cowboys. (Duh.)

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams.

The New Orleans Saints.

The Miami Dolphins.

Great quote by Sean Peyton of the Saints-
Though acknowledging that Owens can be “explosive,” Payton pointed out a certain unwelcome statistical category in which Owens is among the league leaders.

“He was second in the league in dropped passes last year with 33,” Payton said, “and a lot of those came at critical moments.”

It doesn’t help Owens’ cause that Payton is a Bill Parcells protege, and that Parcells despises the player.

Karps TA
03-05-2009, 08:12 PM
I thought it was a Dallas player?

Heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vVc50LzStA

Car Guy
03-05-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't see the Packers on that list...!!! :eek:

GTSLOW
03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vVc50LzStA

:rolf classic!! Thnx for clearing that up.

Holeshot
03-06-2009, 06:11 AM
I don't see the Packers on that list...!!! :eek:

Green Bay cant afford him under the cap.

Poncho
03-06-2009, 06:14 AM
i could never see T.O. here. If anything the fans would be in a rediculous uproar.

Holeshot
03-06-2009, 06:15 AM
i could never see T.O. here. If anything the fans would be in a rediculous uproar.

Yeah it would be a old fashion lynching

Karps TA
03-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Green Bay cant afford him under the cap.

They are like $29 mil under the cap right now I believe. Not that I would want him. I'd actually never watch a Packer game again if they signed him. But they have plenty of cap room.

94greenbandit
03-06-2009, 09:49 AM
They were talking this morning on ESPN that his best fit might be in Tennessee

70challenger452
03-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I really don't see TO wanting to come to GB. Too small town for him, not sure if he could do sit up in his driveway when it's 10 degrees out

T-Bag
03-07-2009, 12:39 PM
I hope Washington picks him up and absolutely tanks because of how over talked they are right now.

TO is a cancer.

badass88gt
03-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Buffalo. 1 year contract.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9306712/Sources:-T.O.,-Bills-agree-to-one-year-contract?MSNHPHMA

lilws6
03-10-2009, 12:28 PM
He pulled the cowboys real hard the first year made me acually like him as a player but the second year he made them tank so i'll be glad hes gone and happy to se the cowboys in the superbowl next year :goof

97z2801ss
03-10-2009, 09:12 PM
hes good in his first year or 2 on a team helped eagles get to the superbowl, replacing jerry rice, helping dallas.... after that hes F-ed stuff up with his teams a 1 or 2 year contract is good for T.O. even though IDC for him personally

Karps TA
03-10-2009, 09:21 PM
We'll see how great his hands are when it's 20 degrees, windy and snow in coming in. He won't catch 70 passes this year, nor have more then 7 TD's. Plus it'll be interesting to see how Lee Evans takes TO coming in and thinking he's now the man. The last 3 stops for TO, they didn't have a good WR so it was easy for him to be the #1 guy. Buffalo has that #1 already.