PDA

View Full Version : Diversified products/Buy Ford Racing.com

DRK
03-04-2009, 03:23 PM
On Feb 11th I ordered a set of 42lb injectors. After two emails saying that the order was processing I figured all was good. Feb 23rd I still hadn't received the injectors and inquired as to when I should see them.

I have never be treated so badly by company much less been called a thief and a liar. Here are the emails I've had with them so far.

I had no idea this is what customer service is all about.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

"infodpm@comcast.net" <infodpm@comcast.net>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
ssgerhed@yahoo.com

Well then I guess we are in a lieing competition then aren't we. Nothing in life is FREE no matter what anybody says. Someday something will happen and you'll ask yourself "why me?" When that day comes I hope you think about those injectors.

----- Original Message -----
To: infodpm@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 3:40:05 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: injectors

Text book what? Please explain!
You didn't return my email on the the 27th. Lie # 1. Your two emails say NOWHERE that the item has been shipped just that the order was processing, one was a receipt and the other was this below. Lie # 2
__________________________________________________ _________________________
BuyFordRacing

Order Number: 6359

Detailed Invoice: http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=6359

Date Ordered: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 01:17:23 PM

Your order has been updated to the following status:

New status: Processing

Please reply to this Email if you have any questions
__________________________________________________ ______________________-

I in no way refuse to file a police report, I was under the impression from your first email that UPS would require it not you and when they told me I wouldn't have to file police report I took it as one wasn't needed period. You can scroll down through previous emails to see that; I was told to "First you call UPS and tell them with the tracking number. Then file a Police Report with your local police department . No claim will be paid without a copy of a sworn Police Report." You where about as clear and concise as a opaque window. Claim wil be paid by who? To who? When? With what, a credit to my account or another set of injectors? What's envolved in the process?
Also if you we're to provide tracking numbers with your invoices, like the rest of the mail order world, I would have known when these where coming and when to be on the lookout for them.

I just talked to UPS again and the lady was appalled that you would insinuate that I stole these. After I explained the details she said that more then likely the driver dropped it at the wrong house and that it happens more then they'd like, she also apologized that you had taken this stance.
I was told it will take 8-10 days to finish the investigation and that the local UPS delivery service would be in contact with me on how this will proceed.

waiting for more of your insults,
Jesse Sieger

--- On Wed, 3/4/09, infodpm@comcast.net <infodpm@comcast.net> wrote:

To: ssgerhed@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 8:24 AM

Whether or not UPS requires a police report is not relevent. We require the police report. Your order was updated from processing to shipped and emails were sent each time. You're the one who waited 10 days after the injectors were delivered to first contact us. We have returned an email each time you have emailed us. Your case is text book, including the part of refusing to report this to the police.

Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 12:41:56 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

First, nobody stole anything from my front door, I'm here nonstop all day and no one delivered anything to my house. Second, I had no idea it had been shipped, your emails stopped after saying the order was processed NOT shipped. I'm insulted you keep insinuating that I have done something wrong here other then buy parts from you. I had no response from you in over a week, I sent two emails and when you finally do respond you insult me. Is this the kind of service that comes with discount parts? Third, UPS told me that there was no need for a police report and that the first thing to do would be for you to start a tracer so we might be able to find said package. To be honest the way this is going and the direction you've taken I'm glad all of our correspondence has been written and I paid with a Credit Card. I will also say that everyone in the Mustang web community will know that if they have a problem with you that they should be ready to be accused of anything and should NOT expect to be treated the same as before the sale.

Former customer,
Jesse Sieger

--- On Tue, 3/3/09, infodpm@comcast.net <infodpm@comcast.net> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 5:56 PM

People waiting 10 days after the parts are delivered is hurting our confidence in the human race. UPS is working on it. As stated right from the start there will be no replacement or credit issued without the police report. I would think you would be concerned about people stealing from you.

Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:29:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Fw: Re: injectors

Just wondering what the progress is on this. Again I was told by UPS that you have to start a tracer as step 1 in this process. I really need your help here and no response on your end is starting to hurt my confidence in mail order parts.
Thanks again,
Jesse Sieger

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, A,R S,& J <ssgerhed@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Re: injectors
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 3:49 PM

Just wondering if the tracer has been started and what the time line is on something like this. I'm hoping to use these injectors by early april.
Thanks,
Jesse

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, A,R S,& J <ssgerhed@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 4:15 PM

I just talked to a very nice lady at UPS and she told me you (Diversified) have to call them a start a tracer. Something about you having the specific info they need beyond the tracking number to start a tracer. If you could contact UPS and start the tracer for this I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jesse Sieger

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, infodpm@comcast.net <infodpm@comcast.net> wrote:

Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 3:26 PM

First you call UPS and tell them with the tracking number. Then file a Police Report with your local police department . No claim will be paid without a copy of a sworn Police Report.
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 3:52:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

I'm home during the day mon-fri with my kids and they have not been delivered here. What now?
Jesse

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, infodpm@comcast.net <infodpm@comcast.net> wrote:

Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 2:39 PM

They were delivered on the 13th at 11:56 am. Two days after you ordered them.

1Z460 728 03 4439 4081

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 3:17:00 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: injectors

I ordered a set of 42lbs inj from you and was wondering when I'd see them? order #6359

Thanks,
Jesse

michelle
03-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Omg!

Feature Pony
03-04-2009, 03:38 PM
File a claim with your credit card as well and they will want all the e-mails to go after this company. They will credit you back, I have had issues with e-bay and pay pal and all my credit card company wanted is the contacting e-mails and they took it from there. Got my money back the 3 times I had these problems. As far as the guy responding to your e-mail I would send him a nice nasty gram!!

badass88gt
03-04-2009, 03:39 PM
WOW, I have had good dealing with them, but I wont be any more.

You should post this on every Mustang board you are on, then email them all the links to the threads. That worked for me when dealing with GForce.

wrath
03-04-2009, 03:42 PM
If they want to play hardball, issue a chargeback on your creditcard. They'll be out the $289 (smoking deal by the way), plus transaction charges, plus whatever brutal fees their provider decides to up each future transaction to.

Car Guy
03-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Un(fuck!ng)believeable.....:chair:

Prince Valiant
03-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Okay...so tell us what you really did with the injectors?

pOrk
03-04-2009, 03:48 PM
These injectors arrived at my house, I was wondering whos they were.

I'll sell them to you for fitty bucks

WhatsADSM
03-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Good thing you bought those things on CC!

I would just await the UPS response and if they can't do anything for you, I would start a chargeback with the CC company. Chargebacks are actually a pretty big hassle for the merchant, so I am suprised they would treat you like crap once they noticed you paid by CC.

Although I wouldn't be suprised if the CC Company requires you to file a police report, but you can cross that bridge when you get there.

Rocket Power
03-04-2009, 03:54 PM
That sucks, the police probably won't be able to o anything since it wasn't delivered.

If it makes you feel any better you could be this guy from an Olds board I'm on
http://www.realoldspower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53671

shoooo32
03-04-2009, 03:56 PM
SUMMITRACING FTW!!! I don't mind paying a few extra bucks to know that I won't get jerked around. I can't understand why a company would treat a customer like this.

DRK
03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
WOW, I have had good dealing with them, but I wont be any more.

You should post this on every Mustang board you are on, then email them all the links to the threads. That worked for me when dealing with GForce.

I've even joined a few site's to post this up. I have started a dispute with my CC.

I will say that UPS has been awesome through this so far.

I just want everyone to know what could happen to you dealing with this company.

DRK
03-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Okay...so tell us what you really did with the injectors?

The worst part is I ordered them for a friend, THEY AREN'T EVEN MINE!

-stew-
03-04-2009, 04:13 PM
that sucks. I had a scare when I bought my brakes, I paid via paypal($1300), he emailed me saying they were shipped and gave me the tracking numbers. the tracking numbers didn't work. I called fed ex they had no record of the numbers, and had no shipments bound for my house. I was shitting bricks. took two days and three emails before he figgured out he gave me the wrong tracking numbers. my brown eye was extra puckered for those two days.

DRK
03-04-2009, 05:02 PM
If you think this is bullshit! Post a link to this thread everywhere you go.

0TransAm0
03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
that sucks they would act like that..i guess they don't want your buisness anymore..
ive had something like that happen b4..the girlfriend ordered a bunch of clothes online and according to the tracking number they were delivered to our house via usps. well we never got them and i asked the mail guy the next day and he said he didn't remember delivering it. we called the place she ordered it from and she got a full refund no questions asked. i am willing to bet the mail guy droped it off at the wrong house and didn't want to admit it.. but if it were me and i got something deliverd to my house and it wasn't mine i would try yo find the owner...hell ive done it b4.

TheRX7Project
03-04-2009, 06:18 PM
UPS Delivered a computer monitor to my drug-addict neighbor's house. No signature. Dropped it on the porch.

I never got said monitor nor my money back.

From then on out, I made everyone ship stuff to me "signature required".

Yooformula
03-04-2009, 08:49 PM
man that sucks. so did you file a police report yet? call your cc company to file a dispute?

DRK
03-05-2009, 01:35 AM
I started the dispute that day after that last email. I then called the police station and told them the story and they said it would be best to wait until UPS' tracer investigation was done to file a report if one was needed, being that it might be in UPS' system or returned to UPS. UPS said 8-10 days to to finish the investigation.

DRK
03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
A UPS driver stopped by my house this afternoon to have me sign a document stating that I didn't receive the package.

DRK
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
If ups finds them I'm sending them back, they'll never see a dime of mine again.

I'm getting replacements from http://dragracemustangparts.com/

I have left nothing out, is their a way to post the emails so there is no question?

I will also file with the BBB not that is seems to matter to them.

They have replied to this on corral and mustang mafia and I assure you that if you read they're responses you'll agree that they're no one you want to do business with either.

Plum Crazy
03-06-2009, 09:34 AM
I got a similar deal going on With moesperformance.com, still sending emails back and forth, bunch of BS.

Waver
03-06-2009, 09:42 AM
If ups finds them I'm sending them back, they'll never see a dime of mine again.

They have replied to this on corral and mustang mafia and I assure you that if you read they're responses you'll agree that they're no one you want to do business with either.

link.......

DRK
03-06-2009, 01:09 PM
http://www.mustangmafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16865

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1102410

...and if you don't want to look for them

what they posted on Corral

Originally Posted by buyfordmotorsport

This will be our one and only reply to this post. The customer placed an order on the 11th. An email was sent in the "processing" stage. The credit card was processed (Name on card was different than buyer name). When the charge cleared the order was packaged and shipped SAME DAY. Another email was sent saying "SHIPPED". He's in WI we're in MI. That's 2 day service. The package was left on their porch the morning of the 13th. On the 23rd we received an email "wondering when we might receive injectors". Immediately emailed them with the tracking information showing they were delivered on the 13th. Anyone here who is honest with themselves knows that if you expected something in 2 days you wouldn't wait more than 10 to inguire.
Great thing about copy and paste is you can delete whatever lines don't suit you.
A driver follow up was started with UPS. We advised the customer we would require a police report. That's not too much to ask from someone that is stating that a $289 box that UPS says they left on your porch is missing.
I don't know what it is but 9 times out of 10 you request the police report the matter is dropped.
In over 20 years of doing this we have learned a lot of things. One of them is that people are not patient. When we tell a customer to expect something on Wednesday alot of them call at noon on Wednesday and are wondering why they don't have it yet.
The customer has already stated they have contacted the credit card company to dispute the charges. Are they entitled to the injectors if UPS finds them AND a credit on their card?
I forgot who posted it but they were right. We have put policies in place to protect ourselves and indirectly customers ( if we let fraud prevail we would have to raise prices ). If you're looking for someone to hold your hand we're not the place. If you want the best prices, fastest service, and people who know the Ford Racing Performance Parts program better than anyone; we are that place.
It's now 23 days past when the injectors were ordered and 3 weeks since they were delivered according to UPS. This poster has posted on many forums regarding this. Never once have they asked for a suggestion as to where to order injectors from to replace these that were left on their porch 3 weeks ago.
For those that "will never send a dime with us" because of this we'd like to recommend Jegs. Summit is NUMBER 1. We're NUMBER 2. With your help Jegs could move up from NUMBER 3.
I know that my attitude won't sit well with the new generation. It has worked for us as most of the bigger shops that were around when we started are gone.
Go for it. Start firing the shots. You will have the last word.

what was posted on Mafia

Originally Posted by Cobra Jet View Post
One person step forward on this site that would wait 12 days after receiving an email saying your order shipped. It was delivered 2 days after it shipped. Is there one of you out there that would wait 10 days after your injectors were left on your porch to send your first email? Let's be honest.
ducts Model (SKU) Tax Our Cost Total
1 x Ford Racing 42lb Fuel Injector Set of 8 0% $0.00 $289.00

Sub-Total: $289.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $289.00

Billing & Shipping Information
Billing Address
sara sieger

Madison, Wisconsin 53718
United States Shipping Address:
sara sieger

Madison, Wisconsin 53718
United States Telephone:
Email Address
ssgerhed@yahoo.com
Payment Method:
Credit Card: Visa
Name on Card: jesse sieger

Order Status Date Tracking Number Customer Notified

Shipped 02/11/2009 Third email

Processing 02/11/2009 Second email

New 02/11/2009 FIRST email

It will get to the point where EVERYONE will have to sign for their packages. How convenient will that be? Asking for a police report when something is "stolen" from your porch is not too much to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Jet

Are you the ONE who's stepping forward to say they'd wait 12 days? Read the post. It shows 3 emails on the same day at each step of the process. One question for you. If you've missed emails in the past how do you know that none of them were important?
"Instead of helping him and believing that the email system is fallible you have decided to insult him and call him stupid repeatedly"
That's your quote.
Do you actually know how to read? Show me where anyone from here called someone "stupid"

How many of your 9000+ posts actually related to the topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Jet

"Instead of helping him and believing that the email system is fallible you have decided to insult him and call him stupid repeatedly"

Oh we didn't actually call him stupid repeatedly? We made "STRONG IMPLICATIONS"

Let there be no mistake or implications here.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

We're done here.

wrath
03-06-2009, 01:16 PM
I ordered a $55 item from Overstock.com and they required a signature. PITA but worth it. I'm at the point now where I have shit shipped to my work. Hardened security environment and a person at the front desk. I've seen people in my 'hood walking around looking for packages to steal.

Yooformula
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
wow what a bunch of aholes! did they post your shipping info on the forum or was that you?

Yooformula
03-06-2009, 01:53 PM
just read the posts by them on the other forums, you know what. I would call that company and fukking blast them for posting your shipping info/name and phone number online. I would copy that shit and use it when you file something with the BBB. that is bullshit.

DRK
03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
just read the posts by them on the other forums, you know what. I would call that company and fukking blast them for posting your shipping info/name and phone number online. I would copy that shit and use it when you file something with the BBB. that is bullshit.

unreal right? :fire